Israel

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Israel

They want Genocide, and the Jews don't want to be called NAZI for getting rid of the ones wanting them dead.
It will never work out with that entitlement bunch of ingrates at the door.
Best thing to do is get it over with, and evict them, and keep the ones who don't support the PLO, Hamas, and Jew Hatred.

How do you do all that, you let the ones that will work, and kick out the rest.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What a beautiful but rare sight these Dead Sea meadows are. https://www.cufi.org.uk/spotlight/the-d ... X8ToJPDtyQ

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Leave it to Israel’s approximately five million Jews to save the world again. It’s just amazing how productive and constructive they are too. Jews have made Israel a work of art. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ujpp1RfoFM
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Israel has just introduced to the world yet another great creation, artificial corneas. This 78 year old man was able to see again for the first time in ten years. It’s amazing the contributions that the approximately six million Jews of Israel have been able to give to the world. https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/01/12/ ... al-cornea/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Really nice, and can be put in is short time, and out patient.
I might need those in the future the way my eyes are getting.

You know Israelis really have some high tech knowledge, and ingenuity, and the most Nobel peace prizes of any people on earth.
I would think it's due to Neanderthal DNA they have, it's more than any other people on earth I have read, 4% where as you, and me likely has two, and blacks have none interestingly.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This may take the evil grin off of Bill Gates face. Israeli scientists have come up with a drug that cures 96% of the covid cases. Sorry about your luck four percenters. This is welcome news to all who are leery of the covid vaccines. https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel ... fQRHlH-Atc
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think our vaccine only help 8%, might as well get the virus, and take Israels drug.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pat Condell has a recent video on Israel. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is more Jewish Nobel Prize winners in science, and physics than any other people, and they are a minority in this world.
Not many Muslim ones, and they are over a billion of them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Check out this contribution to mankind from Israel’s Jews. They have found a way to kill bladder cancer cells by freezing them avoiding harmful cutting. Perhaps big pharma doesn’t have as much power over Israeli medical professionals. https://cufi.org/issue/freezing-tumor-i ... 94BoUuYLAE
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I recall right that has been tried on other tumors before, I think the issue was gangrene after the freezing.
I'm about to have a tumor checked out soon, maybe they can freeze it off my adrenal gland instead of taking the whole thing out. :kez:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps the Israelis solved the gangrene issue just in the nick of time for you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well maybe, but I doubt out fine useless doctors will catch up anytime soon.
If I'm lucky my tumor hasn't grown, shrunk, or is gone, but that still wont help my blood pressure any.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What are the odds that this was formed naturally ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Two thousand year seeds of an extinct date palm tree have been revived and sprouted. I am curious to how different they taste from other dates. I did see date palm orchards in Israel. Apparently the crusaders killed the last of these trees.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The then general Vaspasion was in charge when they took Masada.
I think it took two years for them to build a ramp up to the top, when they got there they where all dead except a two woman, and five child.
If I remember right they where hiding in a cistern.
Might have been about a thousand Jews there that committed suicide.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was there and the ramp is there and there are square remnants of perhaps barracks or forts or offices or somethings. From the previous night onwards was an incredible day with a number of amazing stories or memories to treasure.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always wanted to visit the region, but never got to do so.
Being a novices historian makes things more interesting even if just earthworks.

Masada was used several times in history by the way, it wasn't the first time they used it for protection.
The Area of Armagedo, or as people have bastardized it Armageddon a lot of major battles occurred there, I would love to go over it for a week with a good metal detector.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Jews have turned a barren desolate barely populated land that even the muslim’s who had it were interested in into a work of art.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It appears that Israel is going to send the first woman in history to set foot on the moon. https://www.ifcj.org/news/stand-for-isr ... am6yxpIY90