Alternative cancer treatment, fluoride, aspartame, GMO, EMF

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Alternative cancer treatment, fluoride, aspartame, GMO, EMF

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am probably not spelling histotripsy correctly but regardless this treatment is huge if it’s as successful as this video shows. The cancer industry makes the big pharmaceutical’s so many trillions of dollars it’s a surprise that treatment that beats cancer as this video says histotripsy does isn’t being suppressed. The suffering caused by chemotherapy could be avoided.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Similar things have been around a while now, but ignored mostly because they make more money poisoning us with radiation, and pills.
It's like with covid, they had a good treatment they ignored, and made fun of people for taking calling it horse pills.
Even in Japan, Green tea is a better treatment than the garbage that is in the covid shots with zero side effects except for some people getting the runs.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I had covid June 2022. It was hell. The throat pain was a lot. Thought I had throat cancer. I like jasmine green tea.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How many days did it last ? It affects different people often so very differently plus of course there’s all the various variants that they created.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire wrote: November 24th, 2023, 3:17 am I had covid June 2022. It was hell. The throat pain was a lot. Thought I had throat cancer. I like jasmine green tea.
I drink green tea, and other teas a lot, maybe that's why I only had COVID symptoms a few days.
For me I got weak, and my body hurt, skin hurt even.
I only lay in bed three days, and then got up, and cut the grass, and took it easy for a bit.
Other people I knew had many different symptoms, and maybe a third had that throat issue.
I'm really glad I didn't get that, I feel for you on that it's worse than the sick part having the sour throat I believe.

More green tea, and honey might be good, but the green tea is an acquired taste.
I make lemonade, and put a green tea bag in with it with honey as a sweetener, pretty good that way.