cc might find this interesting ... I sure did

General talk, and discussion.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

And it's a bit scary ... a news bit about how Muslims in France are permitted to completely disregard the law because the government is afraid of offending them. I have a feeling that we're moving in that direction in North America ...

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/ ... ?aid=17933

Wag more, bark less.
Shen Li

Sharlee wrote:And it's a bit scary ... a news bit about how Muslims in France are permitted to completely disregard the law because the government is afraid of offending them. I have a feeling that we're moving in that direction in North America ...

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/ ... ?aid=17933
This gets me riled too. This must be what Quebeckers mean by "unreasonable accomodation". If there is a dispute between the migrant's values and those of the host country, the values/norms of the host country must prevail. I am saying this as an immigrant myself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One of my Ancestors was Charles the Hammer, he saves France, and Europe from Islam, and now they give it away without any fight.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

One of mine died saving France's ass and now they give it up like a free whore.
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
Shen Li

cc la femme wrote:One of mine died saving France's ass and now they give it up like a free #@&*.
European liberalism is 180 different than Islam. A clash of civilizations on the continent seems inevitable.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Political correctness and the fear of defending our values is killing us. :(
Wag more, bark less.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

^^ Exactly!!!!!!

Yes Sharlee. While the cbn site would be used to write it off as bogus by pcers (as demonstrated with the video content) , it is hard to find really creditable places. The video is for real for many places in Europe .... CAIR and orgs like it have been very successful at playing into the pc mind that we must not offend islam.

Damned if I know why, especially when islam is based on detesting and offending anyone not a believer. I truly cannot relate to why people would allow themselves to be played like so many do.

It is so hard to get material that convinces people what is happening as the entire media is also mute on the subject
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

If there is a dispute between the migrant's values and those of the host country, the values/norms of the host country must prevail
Political correctness and the fear of defending our values is killing us.
Exactly for both

The entire West needs to quit with the guilt (not sure why it exists even) and grow balls back

A good start would be to examine it and find it is a not nice politital ideology first, and religion a distant second ... if even at all
Shen Li

cc la femme wrote:
If there is a dispute between the migrant's values and those of the host country, the values/norms of the host country must prevail
Political correctness and the fear of defending our values is killing us.
Exactly for both

The entire West needs to quit with the guilt (not sure why it exists even) and grow balls back

A good start would be to examine it and find it is a not nice politital ideology first, and religion a distant second ... if even at all
BULLSEYE!!
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Something that seems contradictory to me but is the way it works somehow ... weird is pcers tend to be atheists, yet seem to be compelled to protect islam as a religion. Strange that they lead to way, but they do.

What I said was actually a wimp out - I should have said > A good start would be to examine it and find it is a SUPREMACIST politital ideology first, and religion a distant second

Europe proves it every single day when one looks @ it with eyes (and mind) open
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Sharlee wrote:Political correctness and the fear of defending our values is killing us. :(
... and that's why I can't post in these threads, my language skills, and spelling, sometimes gets me in big trouble.

use the wrong word, misspell the wrong word, accent the wrong way.

Oh yes, the political correctness and hate crime units would arrest me right away.

Hmm. If I say, no better not
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Shen Li

cc la femme wrote:Something that seems contradictory to me but is the way it works somehow ... weird is pcers tend to be atheists, yet seem to be compelled to protect islam as a religion. Strange that they lead to way, but they do.
The only explanation I can come up with is they have a common goal; destruction of Western capitalism.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill post, to hell with politically correct, the truth should be free, and out there.
Islam is a poison, and it's a crime letting them spread without a fight.
Their aggression is illegal, and all of them should be deported back from where they came. If part of the population originally watched, and held for treason if they push their hate.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Shen Li wrote:
cc la femme wrote:Something that seems contradictory to me but is the way it works somehow ... weird is pcers tend to be atheists, yet seem to be compelled to protect islam as a religion. Strange that they lead to way, but they do.
The only explanation I can come up with is they have a common goal; destruction of Western capitalism.
I think that is the case exactly. Without that, it is a total contradiction

What islam's willing usefull idiots / peons don't get is that they are the most despised of all ... islam respects ONLY strength ... even strength against itself it understands ... and hates the weak who are traitors to their own people ...

They are useful and used of course, but are thought of as the lowest of the low & the first to go, lol!!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was hoping when Wilder was elected, and the charges dropped more people across Europe would stand up for whats right.
Cowards abound though .
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

islam will do itself in, sooner not later. The UK single person attack alone set islam back on its heals somewhat. Same for the France attack. Opinion turned further against islam after

I think islam will do it for us ... show us what it is ... making people wake up and deal with it as it actually is. So many are itching to kill infidels and will. Seems only a few and larger attacks will turn everything around and upsidedown.

Sad that only this is what will give the West its balls back, but it is true .... even the monstrous number of gang rapes and attacks and use of underage infidels forced into slavery in their own country in EU's (and USA) biggest cities goes without mention of who is behind them .... sheesh ... the pussies

Convictions abound, 10 men in one, 29 in another, 8 in another .. .12 in another ... London (mega # of males convicted per case in several cases), The Hague, Amsterdam, Oslo, Malmo. Minneapolis (29 males in one case), Nashville, ... and everyone is afraid to call them "islamics" out loud ... and connect the dots .. the dots that scream to be connected

It will not be direct violence alone .. indirect violence / the intrusion / arrogance that Sharlee's video shows will take its toll on islam's popularity
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I see people getting really mad, and having a war over it in the future for what they are letting go now.
I just think it's a shame they are going to let their kids fight it.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Here's a hilarious thread .. where one of these appeasers goes all desperate "over the top" and get's caught with its dick out

If you want a laff, try this
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: What a clown, and why take all that time to defame someone when it don't work.
It's funny that Zekko took him out right off.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

A quick deadly kill for Zek ... but he / she / it didn't know enough to quit and kept digging its hole deeper