My Fact Finding Mission To Walmart

General talk, and discussion.
Shen Li

This morning we went to the Windemere Walmart near my house. The purpose of the mission was to see for myself if Frosty and Sharlee's theory about Walmart being a magnet for ugly, overweight white trash was indeed true.

What I saw were a staff almost exclusively visible minority and after talking with them probably recent immigrants. The store wasn't that busy today, but the people shopping there were mostly visible minorities too. Didn't see any that looked like the ones in the pics Frosty posted. Not one person holding a Bud Light beer!

I don't doubt that there are Walmart stores that have some redneck type shoppers, but Windemere is an affluent area. Damn, I feel cheated I didn't get to get my pic taken with some genuine rednecks. :( Hey Frosty I am coming to Lousiville to film a documentary at your local Wallyworld.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Come on south across the border and hit the Marysville, Arlington or Everett store locations. I
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ours isn't just whites, you see all kinds of colors. It's just my area is mostly white people.
I was there one night, and this black guy was there baggy ugly shirt, a none matching bandana on, and his pants around his knees him holding them from falling on down.
I wanted to bust him in the mouth. His fat pregnant trash wife had what looked like a dirty table cloth, or shower curtain on, and in bright red air Jordans
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

[quote="Renee"]Come on south across the border and hit the Marysville, Arlington or Everett store locations. I
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Let me point something out here, I don't believe all the people in Walmart is rednecks, or white trash, black trash, Yellow, or Red.
I know some people that are disadvantage, and can only afford the basics, and what they can get, and try hard to make ends meet.
The complaint is for me is the total waste of life that I see in there, with no drive to do better, and are just filthy people.
I have a saying, just because your down in the dumps, or poor, don't mean you have to act it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Let me point something out here, I don't believe all the people in Walmart is rednecks, or white trash, black trash, Yellow, or Red.
I know some people that are disadvantage, and can only afford the basics, and what they can get, and try hard to make ends meet.
The complaint is for me is the total waste of life that I see in there, with no drive to do better, and are just filthy people.
I have a saying, just because your down in the dumps, or poor, don't mean you have to act it.
That is what I want to be careful of Frosty. I have absolutely nothing against blue collar people who are trying to live within their means. In fact, I commend them for not trying to keep up with the Li's. :wink:

Yes, no doubt there are some lazy, good for nothing bums that shop there too. However, not everyone that shops at Esprit is a good person either. Just because they are better dressed and spending more money does not mean they have a better work ethic or are more responsible citizens.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just remember when people had a little more pride in themselves, even the poorest of the poor tried to look decent on the most part.
Now they follow the Hollywood brats, and rappers that dress, and act like sewer scum.
Most the clothing I see today I wouldn't even put on around the house, or yard working.
Our Walmart, and area has a large population of stinkers also, I think they are allergic to hygiene, soap in particular.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My mom shops there a lot Fashion, and other people I know well off, and not so well off.
There is nothing wrong with it at all really, don't let our complaining get you down. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey hi Sweet person :kiss:

Oh no your not doing anything bad going there at all, we just make fun of it is all, and many of the people that go there looking like Hobos or worse.
There is a lot of good decent people that go there, and I even worked there for a few weeks when it opened here.
Don't mind us, and others, we are just blowing air.
Romero

There are reasons not to shop at Walmart, but there are reasons not to shop at lots of places. It's good to be aware of issues and want changes, but it's not that easy to just start boycotting everything.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's true Romero, and boycotting isn't as efficient as it used to be being most companies / corporations have a hand in all the pie.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

[quote="Shen Li"][quote="Renee"]Come on south across the border and hit the Marysville, Arlington or Everett store locations. I
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

[quote="Renee"][quote="Shen Li"][quote="Renee"]Come on south across the border and hit the Marysville, Arlington or Everett store locations. I
Shen Li

Perhaps Fash is being too thin-skinned about the Walmart shopper comments. Frosty and Shar are not suggesting Fash is yellow trash. A little harmless teasing is all.

However, in my opinion Wallyworld is an improvement over Real Canadian Superstore. Well, at least the Walmart at Windemere in Edmonton is an improvement. Every Real Canadian Superstore I have seen is filthy. :down:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well like I said i shop there only when I have to go, and my mother does often as well as the rest of my family.
If you can get a bargain go for it, nothing at all with saving as much as you can right.
It's nothing again anyone except the low life people that make everyone cringe, even each other .
It's a shame we all have to deal with them when we have to go there.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fashionista wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:My mom shops there a lot Fashion, and other people I know well off, and not so well off.
There is nothing wrong with it at all really, don't let our complaining get you down. :)
Maybe I am a little too sensitive about this Mr Blue Frost..

A lot of people think I am unfit for shopping there, but if I felt I was putting my family's health in jeopardy I would not do that.
Most people who shop at Wal-Mart are perfectly normal everyday people. I don't think anyone is seriously trying to accuse you of being otherwise.

But you have to admit that if you spend any kind of time in Wal-Mart, you are bound to see some of the creatures we have been talking about. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Shen Li wrote:Perhaps Fash is being too thin-skinned about the Walmart shopper comments. Frosty and Shar are not suggesting Fash is yellow trash. A little harmless teasing is all.

However, in my opinion Wallyworld is an improvement over Real Canadian Superstore. Well, at least the Walmart at Windemere in Edmonton is an improvement. Every Real Canadian Superstore I have seen is filthy. :down:
Most Wal-Marts I've been in are relatively clean. They seem to be conscious of the image they project and do make an effort to keep the stores from looking like a pig sty. Unfortunately more than a few of their regular customers don't do the same. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have never been to a Walmart. There are no walmarts here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Can I immigrate, and bring my weapons :cool:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:Can I immigrate, and bring my weapons :cool:
Military grade weapons or weapons which look like military weapons are hard to get in here.
Plus handguns because all of these weapons are designed to kill humans.

Hunting weapons are allowed.