What are you reading now?

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
S M P

What are you reading now?

I just finished another Ken Follett novel called The Key to Rebecca. It was written in the eighties. I also read a book on woodcarving patterns and ideas and am almost finished The Flood by Margaret Atwood. It carries on from an earlier book I read called Oryx and Crake. I am going to buy the new James Lee Burke novel called Creole Belle when it comes out soon in paperback. I am going through the John le Carr

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: What are you reading now?

I have already read it before, but it's been a while.

Scipio Africanus http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/scipio- ... 0306805837

Scipio Africanus (236-?183 B.C.) was one of the most exciting and dynamic leaders in history. As commander he never lost a battle. Yet it is his adversary, Hannibal, who has lived on in the public memory, due mostly to his daring march through the Alps with his elephants. At the Battle of the Ticinus, Hannibal
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just looking in my library of books, well what i have left of them, i have a lot of collage courses I could be going through on history, science, and literature.
I should be going through them, they are going to waste sitting there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

All the unread posts here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: True if you have now been reading them :) lots of nice videos also.
S M P

I've not heard of Scipio Africanus. I will read up on him
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He's one of the greatest Roman Generals ever, and if not for him Rome might have been part of Carthage instead of the other way around.
S M P

I see he fought Hannibal and yet Hannibal is better known. I will read up on him tomorrow if I have time. Good night. I have to get up very early.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, he is totally unknown in the public mind, but Hanable is well known. He is worth reading about
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good Night
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Right now, this thread.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:)

Last bumped by Anonymous on February 26th, 2019, 11:39 am.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.