Hardly anone makes any polls at memebee anymore

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
RDL

RDL wrote: She was always raving at everyone.

She even raved at me once via email because she thought I was stalking her, when all I wanted to do was talk to her.
This was back when I was a member of Discover All The World in 2008 and I was friends with Gordy Gambino, who was giving her a hard time.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hardly anone makes any polls at memebee anymore

I would have banned them all her included if I had control of the forum.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Then it would no longer be the fun and exciting place that it was :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That made it un fun for most the posters there, the three main ones, and Meggs needed banned for the good of the forum.
Meggs might have started as the victim, but then aged it on, and lowered herself to their level.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Un fun for most of the posters there = fun for me :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They hijacked every thread with that crap, and ran people off that never came back.
RDL

People need to lighten up :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Those who did that and ran people off, I agree.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

You probably were stalking her...you watch everyone everywhere.....your obsessed with this...this is why you have no life. Focus on something else...get your grade 10, get a job....fuck...something!
No life

You are on here with 24 post about RDL telling him to get a life obsessively. You should focus on something else, and get a life.
how sad

No life wrote: You are on here with 24 post about RDL telling him to get a life obsessively. You should focus on something else, and get a life.

:down:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bumpaty bump person, how goes it ? :)
Mel Gibson

She was a raving lunatic, but I could tolerate her. I was Moderator at that time, and didn't want to see her get perma-banned, but the other Mods thought differently, so she was eventually shitcanned for good.

Two posters claimed to have met her... One claims she's 'normal', and the other claims the meeting was 'fucking weird'.

At one point she was convinced that I was Mike Schwartz, the original owner of old Snitz DV. Obviously I am not Mike Schwartz.

Her irrational behaviour already started at a loosely linked forum called Clubzone/Clubvibes (now defunct), but when she appeared at DV her synapses instantly exploded! :laugh:

I personally believe this behaviour was a direct circumstance of untreated mental health issues mixed with the abuse of copious amounts of alcohol. It didn't help that Gordy Gambino hassled her big-time which drove her even more insane, and then someone hacked into her FaceBook pics (Bruce, I think) and posted them! :laugh:

It appears she briefly moved to Alberta for work, but is back in Vancouver now. It appears she still does graphical design, but I don't know at what capacity. Her company website is full of gibberish, so I'm not sure it's even active at all.

She has always continued to post on various social media platforms (CBC, Twitter, etc) basically doing nothing but complaining about how the Chinese have made Vancouver unaffordable, but does appear somewhat 'normal' as of late, at least in reference to posting style. I will assume this could be due to the fact that the medication used to treat her mental illness is working.

Here's a recent public Avatar of her on a public site, which she's still recently active on (the sun glasses no doubt hide the insanity in her eyes):

Mel Gibson

She did keep me entertained late at night though, when the board got slow... :laugh:

NO NO NO NO NO!
NO NO NO NO NO!

READ!

DO NOT CONDONE!

:laugh:

(And yes, polls can still be manipulated simply by clearing your browsers history)... :toung:
blinkie

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2017, 6:51 pm No, it was someone else. I did block for her for a while, but then she kept aging stuff on with her rants so I gave up.

A DV Mod? Left me rotting in that pit. :bored:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The pit was a better place a lot of the time.
blinkie

it started getting creepy when the basket of lotion showed up
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: But Pat was on his way to lube you all up in there.

Last bumped by Anonymous on May 2nd, 2019, 12:18 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.