Re: The Walking Dead- TV Series

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Blue Frost wrote: March 25th, 2018, 11:31 pm The walking dead was good, but still stupid :teehe:
Come on injured people, and nobody keeping an eye on them, and where is the guards just in case Negan shows up. :wacko:
It was more stupid than good ... writing sucks. The walker goes tumbling down the stairs and no one wakes up? The stupid kid let's all of the prisoners out? :facepalm:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah pretty stupid.
Hey, the gay woman on the show, she has a sister that works at our Lowe's, she looks a lot like her.
I saw her, and was like hey, you look really familiar. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I guess you mean Tara? Didn't she get shot by a tainted bullet?
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, shes likely toast, but at least she can stand in for the girl at Lowe's :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the show is getting a bit stale, they need something new if they want people to keep interest.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Do you like Negan or are you getting sick of his schtick?

I don't know what direction the show should take. At least they got rid of Coral ... but replaced him with another a-hole kid.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, you need a kid to hate, there are many in real life also. That kid reminds me of a neighbor kid we had for a while, I ended up taking a boot to his behind, and got rid of him.
His dad wasn't happy, but he didn't want a boot so he stayed away.

i like Negan, I don't like a lot of what he does on the show, but I like the character. Actually he would have been a good Rick.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I thought the virus was in the saliva. That's why a walker bite is fatal, unless it's on an extremity that can be amputed. Now, bullets and knives can be tainted with blood, with the same result?? I don't think the writers know what the hell they're doing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The whole virus thing is stupid, everyone should be dead, or immune to it, they have been killing things for years now, and eating it with the same weapons they do both with.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Well, all the survivors have the disease. If someone dies of a heart attack, they turn.

I guess the virus is highly concentrated in the saliva?? Doesn't make that much sense ... oh well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

At least it killed your favorite character :teehe:
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Yup, he was less than useless. Yah, virus! :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: You will see him again sometime, might be a big star one day in your favorite movie. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now Rick is acting the bad guy, and Negan the good guy, maybe Rick is on the way out :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So the show was anticlimactic tonight, where do they go from here if they do go on ? :think:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I watched a clip from the finale. Looks like Rick and Negan are gonna be BFF next season.

Morgan and Rick will be on the season premiere of fear the walking dead. I didn't watch this season of the walking dead. I'm caught up on fear the walking dead. Nick could have killed his mother and sister. He didn't have to pull that trigger. Everything was under control with the native guy sniping and Daniel going rampage with the headshots.

Morgan doesnt make sense on fear the walking dead. Would this be Morgan of the past? I feel like the walking dead is two years ahead of fear the walking dead.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Morgan is a bit strange for a character, but we will see what happens.
I'm getting a bit bored with it all, they take to long on the show to get anywhere.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

re: Season finale

If it wasn't for Eugene's plan, Rick and Co. would have been sitting ducks. The writing kind of sucked this season.

Now, Maggie, Jesus and Daryl are going to revolt?? The actress who plays Maggie is in a contract dispute with the producers so maybe she'll be axed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Maybe she will have to go, but how I wonder.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, anyone watch Fear the Walking dead last night ?
Spoiler, someone dies !