Healthy Foods/Medical

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Healthy Foods/Medical

I wonder if the needles of the western white pine share any of the benefits of the needles of the eastern white pine ? This tea may be worth a try. Perhaps it tastes good too. https://www.tea-and-coffee.com/blog/pin ... DTgg&amp=1

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had the stuff once, tasted like Lysol :yuk:
I know it's good for you, and vitamin C is a good part of it that people of old didn't get much of, but it's hard to get down.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

All of a sudden I am no longer so thrilled about getting myself some.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: May 17th, 2021, 7:48 pm I had the stuff once, tasted like Lysol :yuk:
I know it's good for you, and vitamin C is a good part of it that people of old didn't get much of, but it's hard to get down.
I will need to trash the collagen powder that I bought from Walmart. Tasted like blended cow bone. It was expensive. I thought more collagen would be good for me but I just cannot have another drink of this stuff. Most horrific taste.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A friend of mind did the same thing, he bought it, and bragged how good he was feeling.
Next thing I asked him how it's doing about a month later, he said he threw the god awful stuff away :facepalm:
He tried chasing it down with water, and other things, but it was nasty he said.
I did warn him, it, and it is from the bones.

Jello is made of the same stuff you know, just not as much.
It's the greasy shiny looking stuff on top the water when you boil down bones, and beef, or pork bones.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I imagine that acetylcholine is illegal to sell straight as it is a neurotransmitter like dopamine which cocaine stimulates the gushing of causing the highly addicting high. Fifteen percent of everyone is side lobe dominant which is acetylcholine dominant and side lobe dominant people are “very intuitive” as the books The Edge Effect states. Knowing someone who is side lobe dominant I have to wonder if the side lobes and acetylcholine aren’t connected to psychic powers. https://draxe.com/health/acetylcholine/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It wasn’t that long ago that when someone had kidney stones they had to go to the hospital for surgery and get cut open. Now there’s simply a ten minute ultrasound wave treatment and the stones are gone. This has got to be very welcome news for kidney stone sufferers. https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... dium=email
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: March 30th, 2022, 7:34 am It wasn’t that long ago that when someone had kidney stones they had to go to the hospital for surgery and get cut open. Now there’s simply a ten minute ultrasound wave treatment and the stones are gone. This has got to be very welcome news for kidney stone sufferers. https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... dium=email
I think the sound waves have been used a few years now, I know several people who had good results with them, some not so much.
My best friend has them a lot, and had the sound waves, it seems to me they work maybe %50 0f the time on him.
One doctor said he should drink one Corona a night, and it would help from getting them, it seemed to work, but he quit drinking them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yes I had heard of doctors using some king of waves to get rid of kidney stones many years ago. This new ultrasound waves appears to be a significant improvement.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They need something better, I know people who had to have surgery to have them removed.
imagine gold ball sized spiked rocks trying to come out of you :panic:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I want this article on certain medicines that are detrimental to retaining one’s memory and how choline aids in helping fight dementia here on Gary Oaks Corner for reference. https://m.theepochtimes.com/new-study-l ... 1HZg%3D%3D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Is why there’s a dandelion thread on Gary Oaks Corner.