Healthy Foods/Medical

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

LOL, I quit Chocolate milk, and lost 5 real fast.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

I just want this article on file for everyone fighting the Battle of the Beer Belly :dinner: :drinkingbuddy: :wine:

6 simple, science-backed ways to get rid of belly fat

http://www.businessinsider.com/simple-s ... fat-2018-4
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

My materialism is slow, and I don't eat much likely because my high protein diet, but I would have a belly if I did eat a lot thanks to my other/sugar addiction.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Healthy Foods/Medical

I have been having a lot of beef jerky. The ones from the SOO brand is so good. I have had a lot. After googling Sodium Nitrite this is the end. Down to the last 2 packs. Sodium Nitrite a chemical that's been linked to cause cancer. I believe it's also found in ham but they deceive the public by calling it Cultured celery extract.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

A lot almost all lunch meats have that RF, but there is some that don't.
I eat Oberto beef jerky, get it fresh, and it's pretty good, sometimes I add some Worcestershire sauce to it, and let it soak a while if a bit tough.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

Could the Kratom be used to wean people off of heroin and methadone ? If so then then big pharma may be keeping this Kratom secret.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF KRATOM

Some of the most interesting health benefits of kratom leaves include their ability to lower blood pressure, relieve pain, boost metabolism, increase sexual energy, improve the immune system, prevent diabetes, ease anxiety, help with addiction, eliminate stress, and induce healthy sleep.

Kratom Leaves

Native to Southeast Asia, kratom is a tropical deciduous tree that is widely used throughout the region for medicinal purposes. The scientific name of this evergreen tree is Mitragyna speciosa, and it has had a very interesting history, including being banned in Thailand (despite being indigenous there), as it was a natural substitute for opium, thereby affecting the economy of the country. It does have many morphine-like effects, but that isn’t where the benefits of kratom leaves ends. Also, there is no addictive quality of kratom leaves, which is very valuable given some of its long-term applications for human health.

The majority of the health benefits of kratom leaves are derived from the unique chemical compounds and nutrients found within the leaves of the plant, including a wide range of alkaloids and other organic substances that affect many of the organ systems of the human body.

The plant’s leaves are widely chewed in countries where the tree grows naturally, and some high estimates suggest that up to 70% of the male population of Thailand chew anywhere from 10-60 leaves each day. The calming, soothing effects, as well as the undeniable health benefits of the leaves, are clearly positive in nature, which is what causes such a controversy. Essentially, kratom leaves are a substitute for opium, a highly addictive and dangerous drug, yet these leaves are seen as perfectly harmless, as regular as having a snack between meals. Now, let’s take a closer look at some of the fascinating health benefits of kratom leaves.

Health Benefits of Kratom Leaves

Pain Relief:

One of the most obvious and widely known effects of kratom leaves is pain relief. Since the leaves were first introduced to their indigenous cultures, this has been a primary use, as the analgesic properties of the alkaloids and nutrients of the leaves can quickly relieve pain throughout the body by impacting the hormonal system. By increasing the amount of serotonin and dopamine that is released into the body, pain can be alleviated (or masked) by chewing on kratom leaves. Essentially, the alkaloids dull the pain receptors throughout the body. This morphine or opium-like quality of kratom leaves is widely regarded as its most important application.

Immune System Booster:

Independent studies on the various alkaloids found in kratom leaves have shown that the combinative effects can have major effects on the strength and resilience of the immune system. While this research is still being qualified and checked, traditional and anecdotal beliefs about kratom leaves show that it can reduce the severity of illnesses or prevent illness altogether.

Energy Booster:

The metabolic effects that kratom has is one of the other reasons that the leaves are so popular, particularly with laborers in various countries. It can increase your energy levels by optimizing certain metabolic processes and impacting hormone levels. This is a result of increased circulation, despite its soothing nature, and a general increase in oxygenated blood to areas of the body that needs it, combining with increased metabolic activities to provide a burst of energy. For sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, kratom leaves are often an alternative, natural solution.

Sexual Stimulant:

This is seen particularly in the case of sexual libido and fertility. Kratom is seen by many traditional practitioners and users as an aphrodisiac and a fertility booster, as the extra energy and blood flow can help increase fertility, re-energize a tired libido, and improve duration/conception rates.

Anxiety and Mood Swings:

As you can probably imagine, any substance that is able to relieve pain and cause opium-like effects on the body will also likely have an impact on the mental stability and tone of an individual. Kratom leaves are widely used as anxiolytic substances for people who suffer from chronic stress, depression, anxiety, and mood swings. By regulating the hormones in our body, people can finally get relief from these exhausting symptoms of a chemical imbalance without having to rely on pharmaceuticals and all of the implicit side effects of those drugs.

Addiction Recovery:

Due to the inherently healthy nature of kratom leaves, in combination with their range of effects, they have been used as a method of curing addiction for hundreds of years. In many cultures, opium addiction is a major issue, but regularly chewing on kratom leaves provides a similar sensation without the comedowns and negative side effects. Therefore, when people are attempting to “get clean” and stay that way, they often turn to kratom leaves as a tolerable solution, thereby making these leaves very valuable in many parts of the world. This also helps to cover withdrawal symptoms during the transition away from that more intense drug.

Heart Health:

Studies have connected the use of kratom leaves to a distinct drop in blood pressure. As the leaves and their chemical components impact the body’s hormones, they also reduce inflammation throughout the body, including in the blood vessels and arteries. By relieving that tension in the cardiovascular system, kratom leaves are able to help prevent more serious heart conditions, such as atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.

Diabetes:

One of the lesser known benefits of kratom leaves is their effect on blood sugar levels. Limited research has shown that the alkaloids found in the leaves are able to help regulate the amount of insulin and glucose is in the blood, effectively preventing the dangerous peaks and troughs that diabetics face. This can not only help diabetics manage their disorder, but also prevent it from developing in the first place.

https://sorendreier.com/benefits-of-kratom/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

I don't know what it is, or even seen it before :think:
Being alkaline it would be good to take4 the acidity of the American diet down, and help a lot even with cancers.
Our systems are bombarded today from our generic foods with acidity, sugars is a major issue creating acidic blood.
Gary Oaktree

Healthy Foods/Medical

This kratom appears to have many uses. If it’s alkaline wouldn’t it also help prevent cancers?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

I just mentioned that about it, it would at least slow it down if not help kill it off.
Cancer is feed off sugars in a acidic system, it has to help with it.
Gary Oaktree

Healthy Foods/Medical

It just occurred to me that it give people an amazing but not addicting high. This would be a threat to the cocaine, heroin, meth etc.... drug industries. As Obama’s and Justin Trudeau both tried to convince rodrigo Duterte to stop wiping out the drug dealers in the Philippines that the drug industry is also run by Justin Trudeau and Obama’s puppet masters.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

The CIA makes big money with drrugs for their black ops off the books stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

I hope that this cure is for real. If it is I bet that the big pharmaceutical cartels are trying to keep this cancer cure suppressed. https://jewtube.tv/innovation/new-israe ... HP8IwHChh4

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

I always figured if someone would find a cure, or work the hardest to find one it would be an Israeli.
I do hope it works, but really wish they would fast track stuff that could save so many people.
In 7 years many thousands could die, they should at least run major testing on people that might be dead in all that time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

I have read and heard many times over the years that exercise aids ones brain so it is not surprising to me that this new finding that aerobic exercise can help Alzheimer patients and aid the memory of older folks. This is good to know though and is another read to get outside and go for a jog more often. https://time.com/5648702/exercise-alzheimers-risk/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

I need to find a way to exercise myself, but I'm not so worried about Alzheimer, but more muscle, and bone loss.
I'm already paying for my injury by loosing a lot of it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

I also keep my muscle mass up to feel young and feel good. I think I also need to start stretching to feel younger and better as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

I need a pretty yoga instructor, at least if I can't move I can enjoy watching at her :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Healthy Foods/Medical

I really hope they let it out to the world, there are so many with it spreading it every day.
We don't here about it much anymore like we used to, but it's really bad.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Healthy Foods/Medical

I think that they have had other cures for a long time. Perhaps this cure will be a good money maker. I wonder if they are not coming out with this cure now because they have come up with more effective depopulation diseases.