The Philippines

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Philippines

No subtitles for that video :(
I know very little about after the Spanish American war except Pershing was sent in with an army to stop the Muslim murders, and that rebellion.
He settled it by digging a pit, killing all but a few, and pouring pigs blood over their bodies letting the few go to tell their friends.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This must have worked. Israel has used bullets dipped in pigs blood. I highly doubt that pig’s blood or no pig’s blood any of them get their 72 virgins. These Tagalog rebels weren’t Muslim however. Alexandra Masangkay did a great job of playing the sexy enemy temptress. https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/alexandra-masangkay

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There has always been rebel factions in the country, and the outlying areas, might always will be.
People mostly just want left alone, and be self governed by people they know.
Muslim though are just nasty there, not all of course, but there is factions that do nothing but kill, and take what others have.

In the past when that all happened plantations was the bad guy, they paid slave wages if any, and abused the population.
Spanish was real bad for it, and Americans was not as bad, but some where.
I hate it because on the most part those are pretty good people over there from the ones I have met over time.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

Maybe someone should beat this into all your heads about the Philippines

YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES YOU ARE GONNA LOOSE. OH BOY THE NEVER ENDING STREAM OF OVER CONFIDENCE WESTERN MEN IVE SEEN IN ASIA THAT LOST THERE SHIRTS.

vIdeos are about correct. Stay away there are way better countries in asia one could stay. That thou would require you to get off your lazy ass and learn the local language as few can speak English but the efforts would pay off in spades if one did. And get right away from any Westerner ghetto.
The further out you go life only gets better.

Flips pretend they are so innocent are so loyal are so obedient its a outright lie scam only 2nd in rank to the Thais. When you are in the Philippines the Fhilipinos stick together. Stay right away from dating sites to did you ever understand its them fishing for freshly minted fools from the west.

Below from Kentucky as well as few other people other than the Colonel.

I like his style just speak from experience as case histories are everything where it may land it lands

YOU want to be legally robbed now ok go right now book a one way ticket to Thailand or the P.I.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
A fool, and his money.

The few Philippine woman I have known are very possessive, and jealous woman.
My guess with some of that hot blooded Spanish blood they have causes them to be nuts sometimes. :laugh:

Someone I know that's been living with one for decades now has some hard times with dealing with her.
Always questioned when he goes out, or even after he washes clothing with a new smell on his clothing.
Nope I wouldn't deal with that mess.