Did you do any good deeds recently?

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
S M P

Today a cute south asian girl dropped her i pod or similar device while she was at a glass bus stop. It dropped behind and she though it might have dropped in her purse I guess or she imagined it as she quickly gave up looking. I picked it up and tapped on the glass and held it up. She smiled and I motioned that I would walk around the glass and give it to her. She had a very pretty smile when I returned it and was blushing. I would have chatted her up a bit more, but I am just getting over a cold. I felt self conscious as a result. As well I brought some fresh veggies from my garden to some of my grandfather's friends. They appreciated it. Also I passed a driver who was on the other side of the road on the coquihala. He was half on the left lane, and slumped over on the seat. I was worried for him so I was preparing to turn the truck around so I could put on my emergency lights behind his car so he wouldn't get smashed by one of the many tractor trailors. Before I was able to turn around safely an ambulance whipped by. It was the thought that counted.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Did you do any good deeds recently?

I hope the person wasn't killed, or killed anybody else, that's a mess.
I try not to get out much anymore, I'm not as safe as I used to be being I take some meds occasionally, and my neck issues.
A lot of people out there is drugged up on stuff they really shouldn't be driving on.

Hy, nice you found her I pod, it would have been gone if not for you.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Broke into my neighbors car for them, and Friday took them to get some groceries :think:
I don't get out much anymore to do anything good for people.
If I think someone is really in need Ill try though, or find a way.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Glad this was bumped, I was thinking the last few days why i might enjoy helping people.
i think it's because I want to blow up the world, and helping a few people helps me keep from acting on my bad thoughts.
Where can I get that deathstar anyhow. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 26th, 2019, 3:51 pm Glad this was bumped, I was thinking the last few days why i might enjoy helping people.
i think it's because I want to blow up the world, and helping a few people helps me keep from acting on my bad thoughts.
Where can I get that deathstar anyhow. :laugh:
When you find out, please let me know... :think: I'll give you $100 dollars for it... :laugh:

As they say; "no good deed goes unpunished".

I'm through with helping people, most don't deserve my help and the few that do...I don't have the time or the patience left to do seek them out. .... Other than my immediate family, everyone in this world can all go get fucked.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Whats bad is people you know taking advantage, family as well.
I would be in the middle of something like pouring concrete, and they would want me to help them move, or take them to the store. :facepalm:
i don't know how many times I had to drop what i was doing to help family, or friends, and even though I rarely needed help with anything it would have been nice to be helped.
it makes me angry looking back, if I needed to get something moved, or set up, people I always helped would run off, or say oh i gotta get some sleep, gotta work in tomorrow.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.