Mad Donna

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mad Donna

If you get down to it people will do what they can get away with, be it man, woman, or child.
The first time a partner goes out on you, hits you, or anything like that they are not a partner.
If they belittle you, and you take it it's your fault.

If they constantly pee on the toilet seat maybe tell them to sit like a little girl because apparently it's that small, and wont reach. There is no call for being that nasty if your not a little kid.
i knew a woman who put lace on her husbands dress shirts because he wouldn't tuck them in, he soon learned to tuck them in :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Mel Gibson wrote: July 26th, 2019, 2:10 pm
Renee wrote: July 26th, 2019, 1:27 pm What the fuck do you know about enduring anything?

You're half in a bag 24/7/365 and on a good day,...you don't wet your bed... :laugh: . ..Most likely you run to the bottle like it's the cure for whatever ails you.....I imagine that's your way of coping even with the simplest of life's issues.

In a way, you are an example of what I'm talking about.
Your deflection only gets a B- grade this time...
"Deflection"? Hardly..... :facepalm:

Tell me Mel,....What gives you the idea that I would be a demanding individual to live with......Because I don't accept people's bullshit? Because I'm direct and expect people to live up to their life and relationship responsibilities?

I can see why you would think that.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mad Donna

LOL, Little miss blunt :spit:
You don't know how much i admire that about you Renee, and it is admirable even if people get butt hurt over it occasionally.
I never firgured out why people get so upset when you tell them about that booger on their nose.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Blue Frost wrote: July 25th, 2019, 7:12 pm All kids need is some parenting, and their butts whipped into shape, most would be good after that.
I see them today running the show in households, no parents to be seen.
All kids don't need whipped, but I would say 1/3 of them need a good beating along with the parents for letting them be brats.
I have no patience for liberal parenting.

I aint gonna beat her up... She is gonna get knocked unconscious if I just flick her with my finger.

I think little girls need to have a male authority in their lives..

All the women/girls who are acting like a slut or doing something really stupid otherwise... When you listen to their stories... They havent had a father or some other male in their lives.
They need to know that they can always run&hide behind their father/uncle.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mad Donna

Ummm, wouldn't hurt them, just spank them if needed, and some just need a good stern talk.
I never had to spank my niece, or my great nephew, just talk to them, my other two nephews got a good spanking.
Girls are easy on the most part talking with, but some are bad as most boys with it going in one ear, and out the other.

When I was a teen up till my mid 30s all the kids in the neighborhood came to me, called me uncle when i wasn't their uncle.
I guess I was a father figure to most of them, and some made it hard on me when they reached an age that sex came up.
Talking awkward talks, some of the little girls had no father, or stupid out of site fathers.
I didn't want to talk to them about sex, but hope I gave them enough to think about, and help them.
I feel bad I couldn't do more for them, even if not my place they put me there, or I was just there where their family wasn't.
Mel Gibson

Mad Donna

Renee wrote: July 26th, 2019, 4:59 pm "Deflection"? Hardly..... :facepalm:

Tell me Mel,....What gives you the idea that I would be a demanding individual to live with......Because I don't accept people's bullshit? Because I'm direct and expect people to live up to their life and relationship responsibilities?

Oh come on! You can't tell me you wouldn't be rompin' & stompin' through the house, shouting orders, making ridiculously lofty demands of others, all the while consuming the quality gourmet foodstuffs from the fridge that my hard earned money paid to fill.

Oh yeah, you know assessment is accurate, baby!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Mel Gibson wrote: July 26th, 2019, 10:56 pm

Oh come on! You can't tell me you wouldn't be rompin' & stompin' through the house, shouting orders, making ridiculously lofty demands of others, all the while consuming the quality gourmet foodstuffs from the fridge that my hard earned money paid to fill.

I don't stomp or shout orders or make "lofty" demands..... I don't need to.

And what the fuck is this...." MY hard earned money"????......Like there is a snowball's chance in hell that I would be caught dead living in a house with you, let alone a house supported monetarily by YOU .... :laugh:

That's a good one, Mel. But I guess I can't fault a lonely dirt merchant for subconsciously trying to move up the social ladder.... :roll:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

There has got to be sexual attraction in a relationship..

I think she is sexy and she thinks I´m sexy.

I havent had any complains about being too horny..

Its not like I dont light up that thang when I put the hammer down.
Mel Gibson

Mad Donna

When you two get married, Odinson, where would you choose to live? Would you prefer to remain in Finland, or settle in the US instead?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Mel Gibson wrote: July 27th, 2019, 1:15 pm When you two get married, Odinson, where would you choose to live? Would you prefer to remain in Finland, or settle in the US instead?
One step at a time, melskie..

First... The wedding night..

Second... The extended honey moon..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Odinson wrote: July 27th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: July 27th, 2019, 1:15 pm When you two get married, Odinson, where would you choose to live? Would you prefer to remain in Finland, or settle in the US instead?

"One step at a time"... :rofl:

First you have to evolve enough to walk upright... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Renee wrote: July 27th, 2019, 8:51 pm
Odinson wrote: July 27th, 2019, 5:24 pm

"One step at a time"... :rofl:

First you have to evolve enough to walk upright... :kez:
Why...

We are gonna be in the horizontal position most of the time anyway.. :teehe:

I´m resting my weight on my knuckles and you are resting your thick, juicy legs on my arms. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Just show her that you are one of the baddest and best looking motherfuckers of all time..

Women start thinking you are the baddest and best looking motherfucker..

She´ll be holding your drink like a bitch in no time..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Odinson wrote: July 28th, 2019, 9:43 pm

Just show her that you are one of the baddest and best looking motherfuckers of all time..

Finnish women must be very niave or desparate or just plain stoooopid to fall for that kind of HS level male posturing.... :laugh:

Because Odi,..that's exactly what you remind me of...some teenage, testosterone, pumped, dumbass trying to prove his manhood to the ladies. Do yourself a favor and just drop the oversexed, male gorilla, act.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2019, 8:12 am
Odinson wrote: July 28th, 2019, 9:43 pm

Finnish women must be very niave or desparate or just plain stoooopid to fall for that kind of HS level male posturing.... :laugh:

Because Odi,..that's exactly what you remind me of...some teenage, testosterone, pumped, dumbass trying to prove his manhood to the ladies. Do yourself a favor and just drop the oversexed, male gorilla, act.
In that one, I´m imitating Dave Chappelle´s Rick James character.

I´m Rick James, bitch..

Hold my drink, bitch.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 10:14 am In that one, I´m imitating Dave Chappelle´s Rick James character.

I´m Rick James, bitch..

Hold my drink, bitch.

You watch too much nonsense TV. :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 10:14 am In that one, I´m imitating Dave Chappelle´s Rick James character.

I´m Rick James, bitch..

Hold my drink, bitch.

You dont like Dave Chappelle?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 3:24 pm

I´m Rick James, bitch..

Hold my drink, bitch.

I'm not a big Chappelle fan....But I did like his old bit about the "stereotype racist pixies"....
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mad Donna

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2019, 4:36 pm
Odinson wrote: August 5th, 2019, 3:24 pm

I´m Rick James, bitch..

Hold my drink, bitch.

I'm not a big Chappelle fan....But I did like his old bit about the "stereotype racist pixies"....
I watched it now..

Its one of his funnier skits.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.