Maneaters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

:laugh: New kids on the block, precious :laugh:
No not new, the Rolling stones song comes to mind, Sympathy for the Devil, maybe that is that about me. :think:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel

Maneaters

Blacks can get mean too. Here just a couple of weeks ago, some dude was in his garage working under his car, when a black wandered in, took a swipe at him, and then walked off! He was only mildly injured, but what the hell? :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

he likely smelled to bad to eat so the bear left. :teehe:
Luckily they are not notorious for eating people, very very rare I think.
Occasionally where my aunt lives one gets hurt somehow, and becomes a nuisance, people get attacked sometimes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel

Maneaters

They are typically afraid of people, Blacks. Generally they wouldn't be much of a problem at all, except that people often do leave food out unsecured. Here, just a couple of days ago some dude had the interior of his truck destroyed by a Black. The reason? He left some cinnamon rolls or some shit like that in it overnight!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

They have cages around their garbage bins where my aunt lives in North Carolina, and people have to look outside before going out in a lot of places.
Mel

Maneaters

Here they'll typically use special locking garbage cans in problem areas to deter an easy meal!

Who approves handles here? Posting as a guest comes with disadvantages!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Handler ? Not sure what that is about.
Mel

Maneaters

Like names... Posting handles. Somebody here approves them. I must post as guest until my handle gets approved.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 1:38 pm
Mel wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:50 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:37 am Hello Mr Mel :) long time, I hope you are well.
Bird shot might denture some bears at a distance, but close they will attack, even the smaller kind.
A slug even they will attack if close even if dying.
I think you can destroy 25% of their heart, and they will still come for you.
Likewise Mr. Blue! It's been a long fucking time, hasn't it? Oh God.... I'm getting old!

But no, I studied into that incident right after it happened, as it happened here in my Province, and the idiot did in fact have bird-shot shells in there! Now, maybe he was trying to be 'bear friendly' and just try to scare it off, or was just an idiot and didn't know (not sure). Either way, Browns don't act the same way as Blacks do with a face full of shot! One will run at you, and one will run away! You've gotta know what you're dealing with, and he did not!

Then again, I have seen this before in attempted murder cases, where some clown will grab the bird-shot off the shelf for the 'hit,' only to find out later that the victim actually lived!
The black bears are more timid, and run off more, but when you get close, and startle them they will attack a lot of times.
Some wounded, or starving ones will, and the mother bears are the worst since they are protecting cubs a lot.
Best to make a lot of noise when out in bear country in in some areas with them.

I'm alright I guess, I'm still alive, and kicking even with the issues I have. I keep thinking tomorrow will be a good day where I can do things. :)
As I think I mentioned before...in the case of attacks, there are distinct differences in brown and black bear behaviors. In most cases browns or grizzlies will move on after killing there victim. It's like once their rage subsides they lose interest. Blacks on the other hand behave differently....sure they are less aggressive but in about 80% of unprovoked black bear attacks, where the victim is killed, the bear will then chow down and partially consume the body. This leads researchers to the conclusion that most unprovoked black bear attacks are an act of outright predation while grizzly attacks are more defense in nature.

In any event never assume a black bear will leave you alone or run the other way when encountered. Most times they will avoid direct contact with people but they are still unpredictable and dangerous. We are overrun with black bears here in NJ. We probably have more black bears here per square mile than any other east coast state. They are a constant nuisance in some parts as they are destructive and persistent animals, and because this is a populous state, they are rapidly losing their fear of people. So far we have only had one human fatality in the past 10 years but I am quite confident that the number will start to grow. Also no one really knows how many missing pet cats have fallen victim to bears,... :unsure: ....as Chinese restaurants always seem to get the blame.... :o

Our idiot leftist governor campaigned on eliminating bear hunting in this state and so far he has succeeded in stopping the harvest on state lands...despite the fact that his own fish and game dept has advised him not to do so. Leftys are such a problem and it doesn't matter what they touch, because whatever it is...it turns to shit.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Mel wrote: November 28th, 2018, 2:30 pm Like names... Posting handles. Somebody here approves them. I must post as guest until my handle gets approved.
You should be able to sign on up if that's what you are saying, it's approved auto manically if you answer the question right.
I don't think that's been changed, Ill look into if someone might have banned your name in the past.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 1:38 pm
Mel wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:50 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:37 am Hello Mr Mel :) long time, I hope you are well.
Bird shot might denture some bears at a distance, but close they will attack, even the smaller kind.
A slug even they will attack if close even if dying.
I think you can destroy 25% of their heart, and they will still come for you.
Likewise Mr. Blue! It's been a long fucking time, hasn't it? Oh God.... I'm getting old!

But no, I studied into that incident right after it happened, as it happened here in my Province, and the idiot did in fact have bird-shot shells in there! Now, maybe he was trying to be 'bear friendly' and just try to scare it off, or was just an idiot and didn't know (not sure). Either way, Browns don't act the same way as Blacks do with a face full of shot! One will run at you, and one will run away! You've gotta know what you're dealing with, and he did not!

Then again, I have seen this before in attempted murder cases, where some clown will grab the bird-shot off the shelf for the 'hit,' only to find out later that the victim actually lived!
The black bears are more timid, and run off more, but when you get close, and startle them they will attack a lot of times.
Some wounded, or starving ones will, and the mother bears are the worst since they are protecting cubs a lot.
Best to make a lot of noise when out in bear country in in some areas with them.

I'm alright I guess, I'm still alive, and kicking even with the issues I have. I keep thinking tomorrow will be a good day where I can do things. :)
As I think I mentioned before...in the case of attacks, there are distinct differences in brown and black bear behaviors. In most cases browns or grizzlies will move on after killing there victim. It's like once their rage subsides they lose interest. Blacks on the other hand behave differently....sure they are less aggressive but in about 80% of unprovoked black bear attacks, where the victim is killed, the bear will then chow down and partially consume the body. This leads researchers to the conclusion that most unprovoked black bear attacks are an act of outright predation while grizzly attacks are more defense in nature.

In any event never assume a black bear will leave you alone or run the other way when encountered. Most times they will avoid direct contact with people but they are still unpredictable and dangerous. We are overrun with black bears here in NJ. We probably have more black bears here per square mile than any other east coast state. They are a constant nuisance in some parts as they are destructive and persistent animals, and because this is a populous state, they are rapidly losing their fear of people. So far we have only had one human fatality in the past 10 years but I am quite confident that the number will start to grow. Also no one really knows how many missing pet cats have fallen victim to bears,... :unsure: ....as Chinese restaurants always seem to get the blame.... :o

Our idiot leftist governor campaigned on eliminating bear hunting in this state and so far he has succeeded in stopping the harvest on state lands...despite the fact that his own fish and game dept has advised him not to do so. Leftys are such a problem and it doesn't matter what they touch, because whatever it is...it turns to shit.
I think most the cases where where the bear was starving, a lot of times from injuries where they had a hard time hunting food. Some where where people tried to make them pets by feeding them.
Mel

Maneaters

I've never been banned here that I know of. Now, I don't know how connected this place is to Memebee, but if there is a shared Admin connection to them, then Houston we have a problem! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Try it now, I approved it, not sure why it didn't automatically. Sorry for the issue
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

No Bear here thankfully, but they are moving closer since people don't hunt much anymore in the mountains, and the Elk has been brought back. .
Mountain Lions also are making a comeback also.
Mel

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 3:27 pm Try it now, I approved it, not sure why it didn't automatically. Sorry for the issue
No dice. Even a forum remotely connected to the two hags could explain this.

I'll proxy up tonight and then try registering a different handle!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Try yours first, Ill keep looking into it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

I just activated it again, I hope it's good now.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Mel wrote: November 27th, 2018, 11:27 pm
Renee wrote: November 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm Over the years I found that there are more guys out there who are attract to fat girls than most people know or are willing to admit. We are a "guilty pleasure" and a dirty little secret rolled into one. The worst thing about it is that although all women are objectified to one degree or another, we are objectified more so. Most men don't see us as people, they see us as something to be fetishized, something less than human... :down:
I have to completely disagree with this statement, and as supreme gentleman I am qualified to speak from the perspective of a male brain.

Most men are NOT attracted to fat girls, at least not in the perspective of pursuing a long-term relationship with... There exists a very small group of men that are actually turned on sexually by obesity, but these men are an anomaly. The truly desire ONLY the most obese.

Perhaps Renee, what you are finding, is that fat chicks are simply easier for men to approach, and not always for sexual purposes. Fat girls tend to have maybe a more 'fun and bubbly' personality, which could very well make some men gravitate more easily towards them during smoke break at the office, for example. This would simply be a matter of who is 'more appealing to spend lunch hour with,' and really nothing more. Nothing sexual. If the fat chick was a cunt, I can guarantee you people would gravitate AWAY from her!

I also disagree with all men 'objectifying' all women... This simply isn't true. And if it somehow is, it certainly works both ways also. Men are visual creatures, so we can easily see women for what they are visually. Skinny ones are skinny, fat ones are fat, and we know every degree in between.

Perhaps you may think of night club time, when decent looking but drunk dude makes a pass at a fatty... I can assure you this is only because he wants to fuck, and the Cameron Diaz look-a-like over there already slapped him and kneed him in the nutz... so he does what he may feel he has to do! Lower his standards until he may or may not get lucky. It's really nothing more than that.

Fat chicks may have it hard, but fat men have it no easier either. However, I have seen both pull of 'miracles' if they have the right 'game.'

Nonetheless, I do prefer my women slim, and can tolerate up to around a higher end 'healthy' weight, but I simply am not attracted sexually to fat or obese women! I would be safe to state that the majority of men think and desire as I do...
Its not the obesity thats attractive..

Its the big ass and tits stuffed into tiny clothes.

In my experience the fat girls might be harder to get than a thin one.. Because they are tired of pervs. :teehe:

We like them a bit fat in here..

Smooth, soft curves.. Pear shape body.. :blush:

I dont mind the cunt attitude.. Thats just makes her more of a challenge.
Mel Gibson

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 3:44 pm I just activated it again, I hope it's good now.
Seems to work now! Thank you!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 1:56 pm They have cages around their garbage bins where my aunt lives in North Carolina, and people have to look outside before going out in a lot of places.
Thats due to failed population control..

We would have that same problem with bears and wolves if it wasnt for the hunting.