Maneaters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Mel Gibson wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:07 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 3:44 pm I just activated it again, I hope it's good now.
Seems to work now! Thank you!
Thank You, and sorry for the issue, not sure why it did that, but Ill keep looking into it.
Seems some stuff has changed in the settings since the last update.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:09 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 1:56 pm They have cages around their garbage bins where my aunt lives in North Carolina, and people have to look outside before going out in a lot of places.
Thats due to failed population control..

We would have that same problem with bears and wolves if it wasnt for the hunting.
They just about stopped hunting up in the mountains, and animal's are a nuisance, and the sad part is domestic animals are getting killed a lot more now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Maneaters

No worries! All good now! Maybe just a bit of lag.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Mel wrote: November 28th, 2018, 3:37 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 3:27 pm Try it now, I approved it, not sure why it didn't automatically. Sorry for the issue
No dice. Even a forum remotely connected to the two hags could explain this.

I'll proxy up tonight and then try registering a different handle!
Yeah...look the fuck out for those "hags" ..... :laugh:

Don't stir up shit, Mel. It's not doing you any favors.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

It seems the spammers are having issues also so it's not just you, stuff changed.
The bad part is the forum need updated again now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Mel Gibson wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:21 pm No worries! All good now! Maybe just a bit of lag.
"Lag"..."Hag"....what's the difference? :scratch: :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:25 pm It seems the spammers are having issues also so it's not just you, stuff changed.
Just tell the head hag...She'll take care if it... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

I think I could handle this bear in a fight :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:25 pm It seems the spammers are having issues also so it's not just you, stuff changed.
I always liked her :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Consider yourself among the select chosen few. :thumbsup:

I never hated her but I never liked her either. I usually found her annoying, obnoxious, strange and most of all, extremely smug. But that's just me.... Some would say that I am all those things and more so who am I to judge... :pardon:
Mel Gibson

Maneaters

Ask them what they think of me! I am top quality supreme poster!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:46 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Consider yourself among the select chosen few. :thumbsup:

I never hated her but I never liked her either. I usually found her annoying, obnoxious, strange and most of all, extremely smug. But that's just me.... Some would say that I am all those things and more so who am I to judge... :pardon:
Since I was on Dv shes been one of the best people to me, always polite.
No I don't agree with her on some subjects, but so what, no matter, i don't with a lot of people.
Ace was another :thumbsup: always good to me.
Mel Gibson

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: December 31st, 1969, 7:00 pm Ace was another :thumbsup: always good to me.
Nice! See Renee, I'm not that bad! Don't listen to those that attempt to sully my once good and respected name!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Mel Gibson wrote: November 28th, 2018, 6:40 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 31st, 1969, 7:00 pm Ace was another :thumbsup: always good to me.
Nice! See Renee, I'm not that bad! Don't listen to those that attempt to sully my once good and respected name!
I know what you are Mel...and I never thought you were all bad....But when you drink you do get annoying sometimes. And the cat issue was very off-putting.... :kez:

You have issues, we all do... but overall you are generally okay. The ironic part is that many who would brand you as a "defective individual" are just as defective if not more so.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

I'm defective, very few people are not. I know some of the stuff that's gone one people do on the forums, but I can't hold it against them if they are trying to be better people.
We all have off days, or slumps in our lives that we seem to fall into, and do stupid stuff.
Hey, glad to see you all :)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 8:33 pm
I know what you are Mel...and I never thought you were all bad....But when you drink you do get annoying sometimes. And the cat issue was very off-putting.... :kez:

You have issues, we all do... but overall you are generally okay. The ironic part is that many who would brand you as a "defective individual" are just as defective if not more so.
Talking about bear attacks etc.

How much does health insurance cost in USA? In your state?

Per month..

This is a question for all of you..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

That depends on where you work, how much income, and if your a freeloader, or not.
Some get it free, some with a copay, and some copay, and insurance. seems the more you make the more you pay so people can sit on their asses when most should be working.
Many have big deductibles also they pay, mine is an extra $650 a year on top the other stuff. You pay that before the main insurance kicks in to pay
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 28th, 2018, 9:03 pm
Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Talking about bear attacks etc.

How much does health insurance cost in USA? In your state?

Per month..

This is a question for all of you..
It varies dramatically depending upon what plan you are on or can afford. I and my family are covered under my employer provided benefits, which happen to be very good. I'm lucky....I only pay a portion of the overall premium cost and it's $253 a month for medical, dental, prescription plan and eye care, with a $1500 out of pocket deductable per covered individual, which is about 20% of the overall monthly premium cost.

Employer provided medical insurance can vary wildly in it's coverage and cost. There are a lot of factors that govern the cost to the employer and the employee. But mainly the cost depends on how much coverage the employer is willing to provide or can afford to provide and the level of out of pocket deductable. I know when I was administering my husband's company we only provided the bare minimum insurance coverage for the non union employees. We paid a portion of the union benefit costs for union employees. With about 20 employees our costs to the company were well into the high 6 figures.

As for individual medical insurance plans such as Obamacare....that's a whole other ball of wax. There are 3 tiers of coverage and again the costs vary dramatically. Example...for the lowest tier plan...an average 30 year old individual here in NJ, can expect to pay around $350 a month while in other less populated states such a WY. the same person can expect to pay $700 a month. But that's just part of the travesty....In order to see any benefit from your Obama care insurance plan you have to meet a yearly out of pocket deductible so high that it basically nullifies your insurance plan; barring a catastrophic illness. So in essence if you are relatively healthy, you pay thousands in premium costs yearly and your insurance pays for nothing.....In fact in 2019 Obamacare insurance premium costs are expected to drop by about 8 to 12% because participating insurance companies have raked in such high profits through the AHCA, while at the same time expending so little, that they cannot justify their current premium rates to the government. But hell, everyone has coverage :stars: :kez: All thanks to Odumbo... :kez:
Mel Gibson

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 8:33 pm You have issues, we all do... but overall you are generally okay. The ironic part is that many who would brand you as a "defective individual" are just as defective if not more so.
Thank you. And the statement in bold is exactly what I've been saying all along! Those that tend to judge the most, are most often the last ones that are actually in any real position themselves to judge.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Mel Gibson wrote: November 29th, 2018, 1:35 am
Renee wrote: November 28th, 2018, 8:33 pm You have issues, we all do... but overall you are generally okay. The ironic part is that many who would brand you as a "defective individual" are just as defective if not more so.
Thank you. And the statement in bold is exactly what I've been saying all along! Those that tend to judge the most, are most often the last ones that are actually in any real position themselves to judge.
It's called "projection"...and it's nothing new. It's another by product of those with low self esteem and it's a form of toxic "virtue signaling". Some individuals simply project their own mental issues, failings, demons, etc onto another person in an effort to feel better about their own fucked up situation...It's a short lived "feel good" strategy employed by sad little people and in most cases, it's very transparent.