Mass Wildlife Dieoffs

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mass Wildlife Dieoffs

This phenomenom has been happening over the last few years with mass bird dieoffs,crabs etc..., This starfish dieoff off of Vancouver and now this sardine dieoff however I think probably is due to Fukushima

http://enenews.com/troubling-mystery-sa ... ely-seen-t

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Moose Dieoff

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/15/scien ... c=rss&_r=1&

Well at least this dieoff isn't attributed to Fukushima.I remember deticking a dog in China that was thoroughly infested with ticks. They are ugly critters
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mass Wildlife Dieoffs

Brain worms :panic: that sounds like an awful way to go, poor animals.
I would think some of it is caused by man, killing off beneficial animals indiscriminately with chemicals, and pesticides, and not to mention Monsanto.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here in Mexico a mass die off was caught on film of beautiful yellow headed blackbirds from Canada. I don’t believe that I have seen this species before. It must be an eastern bird. https://www.rt.com/news/549472-hundreds ... y-plummet/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A gas cloud, a deep cold spot in the air, someone could have poisoned them.
Poor birds. :(
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s no wind as the commentators mentioned and fortunately most survived.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A stationary cloud of gas, or a cold spot can linger a long time, but maybe there could have been something else, microwaves, or something :think:
I was thinking a high powered radio, or something military uses like radar can cause high microwaves.
When I used to go to work there would be warning near the airport for microwaves from the radar stations.
Reverse Flash
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2022, 11:01 am A stationary cloud of gas, or a cold spot can linger a long time, but maybe there could have been something else, microwaves, or something :think:
I was thinking a high powered radio, or something military uses like radar can cause high microwaves.
When I used to go to work there would be warning near the airport for microwaves from the radar stations.
These microwaves must cause damage to birds and human. I don't think it's safe for people to live near radio/cell phone towers. Even electric transformers.
The timeline is malleable
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:33 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2022, 11:01 am A stationary cloud of gas, or a cold spot can linger a long time, but maybe there could have been something else, microwaves, or something :think:
These microwaves must cause damage to birds and human. I don't think it's safe for people to live near radio/cell phone towers. Even electric transformers.
It's not safe anywhere around that stuff, or near the electrical boxes in your own home really.
We do though, and it might not be apparent, but it does affect us.
It's not any different than our contaminated tap water, we slowly poison ourselves without even noticing.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.