Supernatural

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural

I read this fascinating book by Graham Hancock and do believe that there should be a Supernatural thread on Gary Oaks Corner

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2005/d ... anreview12

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

6 Strange Convincing Curses

I had heard of these curses before. In the book Mongolia Travels In The Untamed Land by one of the worlds top Asia experts Jasper Becker I recently read the Tamarlane's curse was that the country of whoever opens this tomb will be invaded by a ruler worse than me [ Tamarlane ] The next day Hitler invaded Russia

http://www.cracked.com/article_18809_th ... urses.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Supernatural

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ghost Attacks

I am not actually sold that this wasn't a prank by some film students.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If this isn't real then this guy is a good actor

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's the flashlight reflection :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural

Yes, I don't believe, and need some real proof.
Someone once said in WW2, "Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself", fear the mind.
From Dune, Frank Herbert , "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration"
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is an interesting article. I was in sleep paralysis whenn I saw the about 3 foot tall green woman but I got up off of the couch and walked around it so I wouldn't miss anything bent over watching it carefully. Has the writer of this article seen a spirit himself ? Is she merely echoing what our education system tells us to believe ? She doesn't look very old and I doubt knows much on this topic. The supernatural exists and it is very easy to access. Go to a church where the congregation all speaks in tongues. Buy a ouiji board I will bet that you will soon regret it. Take DMT the spirit molecule, Ibogain or Athuasca and see the spirit realm for yourself. I have seen things on other rare occasions as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural

Gary Oak wrote:That is an interesting article. I was in sleep paralysis whenn I saw the about 3 foot tall green woman but I got up off of the couch and walked around it so I wouldn't miss anything bent over watching it carefully. Has the writer of this article seen a spirit himself ? Is she merely echoing what our education system tells us to believe ? She doesn't look very old and I doubt knows much on this topic. The supernatural exists and it is very easy to access. Go to a church where the congregation all speaks in tongues. Buy a ouiji board I will bet that you will soon regret it. Take DMT the spirit molecule, Ibogain or Athuasca and see the spirit realm for yourself. I have seen things on other rare occasions as well.
I have been, and done both, been in one so called most haunted place in America even at midnight to one am by myself, no spirits, no ghost.
A lot of the stuff people think are ghost, or spirits are natural phanomana, many times gas, or tricks of light.
many times just the mind playing tricks on you.
I have yet to see anything remotely supernatural, and I have had waken dreams a lot of times.

Oh, the speaking in tongues church I visited was full of idiots, I was dragged there for a funeral.

:) Nope, not making fun, but this is cute.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well I can't be right all the time then. I have heard horror stories about those who have used ouiji boards and was under the impression that if you used one you were going to have problems.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We don't have one here anymore, but had one for many years that was used many times, it was fun.
Just the slightest touch made it go someplace with a few people, the slightest muscle use from anyone.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural

Was this photoshopped ?

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like it was added to me, but think what you wish :) Not even done with depth to it .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ayahuasca

I first read about this drug in Supernatural by Graham Hancock and would like to give it a try. From what I have heard and read this drug allows easy access to a spiritual realm

http://sorendreier.com/what-is-ayahuasca/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder if that's one they spit in to make ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Published Paper Blames Schizophrenia on Demons

I read a book on psychotics and found it difficult to believe that there isn't a spiritual influence with these people. Psychology is so atheist and I wonder if they aren't overlooking something very valid by doing so.

http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/20 ... emons.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sleep Paralysis Spirit Caught On Tape

I used to get sleep paralysis often and at one place when I was twenty I was getting it everynight and once when I crashed in the afternoon I actually saw a short about 3 feet tall woman, clothes skin everything a light green ,almost transparent and appearing like she was made of light. I have never believed the dry scientific atheist explanations for sleep paralysis. It always feels like there is a bad spirit in the room. Check out this article and watch the video

http://sorendreier.com/sentient-sleep-p ... t-on-tape/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like a shadow to me being reflected.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree..... after thinking about it a bit
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is so much fake stuff, and bad filming that if anything real would come along it still would be hard to believe.
It's a shame so many attention seekers is out there.