Supernatural

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Occult Crop Circles

Look at these occult symbols in these crop circles. pentagrams, six sided stars, the triangle is the symbol of satan. I wonder how many of these other symbols are actually occult symbols ? All of them I wonder ? THis certainly backs the belief that aliens actually are interdimensional beings [ demons ? ] Why would beings hundreds of light years away travel all this way to merely do some occult art in crop fields ?

http://augureye.blogspot.com.es/2014/08 ... llery.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural

:teehe:

The city of Veszprem, Hungary was only briefly haunted by this mysterious spectre. On the morning of August 11, its monstrous form hovered in the mist above municipal buildings near the town center. A clue to its true identity is offered by the photographer, though, who reports he took the picture from the top of a twenty story building with the rising Sun directly at his back. That special geometry suggests this is an example of an atmospheric phenomenon called the Glory or sometimes "the Spectre of the Brocken". Also seen from mountain tops and airplanes when looking opposite the Sun, the dramatic apparition is the observer's shadow on clouds or fog, the small droplets of water scattering light back towards the Sun through complex internal reflections. Careful night sky watchers can also encounter this spectre's analog in astronomy, a brightening of zodiacal light opposite the Sun known as the gegenschein.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Supernatural

Unfortunately I am not a member of this website so I don't have the entire article. I have experienced sleep paralsis countless times when I was ounger and I have talked to many other people who have also experienced it. Some have seen things on rare occasons and some have out of body experienced as well during bouts of sleep paralysis.

http://sorendreier.com/sleep-paralysis- ... spiritual/

Sleep Paralysis
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know someone with it, it's nothing Divine at all.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Decide for yourselves. Supposedly this is a picture of a spirit in a graveyard and some apparently believe it may be the grim reaper.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/proof-grim-re ... 13839.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like a swarm of insects to me :5+5:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, gotta question for the believers in ghost, and spirits ?
Alright, why is there never animal ghost, and spirits like dinosaurs, and Lions ?
Wouldn't they be really well documented since many would want to eat you ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can see how this might be a bit disconcerting for a taxi driver.

Taxi drivers in Japan report 'ghost passengers' in tsunami-ravaged area

A number of taxi drivers have reported seeing ‘ghost passengers’ in Ishinomaki in Japan’s Miyagi Prefecture, an area that was devastated by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

Asahi Shimbun reports that Yuka Kudo, a senior at Tohoku Gakuin University majoring in sociology, interviewed more than 100 taxi drivers in Ishinomaki for her graduation thesis. Kudo asked the drivers whether they had any unusual experiences after the March 2011 disaster.

While many of the drivers ignored her or became angry, seven told the student about their strange experiences in the aftermath of the tsunami.

One driver, in his 50s, related a story about a woman who got into his cab near Ishinomaki Station. The woman told him to take her to the Minamihama district. The driver then asked her “The area is almost empty. Is it OK?” The woman replied, in a shivering voice, “Have I died?”

Related: New Mexico police catch a 'ghost' on camera

When the driver looked back at his rear seat, no-one was there, according to the research.

Another driver, who was in his 40s, related how a man, apparently in his 20s, got into his cab and pointed toward the front. When the driver repeatedly asked the man for his destination, he replied “Hiyoriyama" (mountain). However, when the taxi arrived at the destination, the man had disappeared.

The seven drivers all started their meters for the “phantom journeys” according to the report. One driver showed Kudo his driver’s report, which noted an unpaid fare.

The magnitude 9.0 earthquake off the coast of Japan triggered massive tsunami waves, devastating parts of the country. More than 18,000 people lost their lives in the disaster.

Psychiatrists have identified “grief hallucinations” as a reaction to bereavement. A study published in 2007 by Agneta Grimby, a researcher at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, surveyed 14 men and 36 women during the first year after the death of a spouse. Post-bereavement hallucinations or illusions were very frequent and even “considered helpful,” according to the research.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/02/ ... tcmp=hpbt4
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural

Funny how something just shows up after all that time

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It just so happens that I have woke up yesterday and today at 3 AM and couldn't get back to sleep again. I am not looking forward to work today. Check out the short video.

The Devil’s Hour: This Is Why You Might Feel Spooked Out At 3am

If you’ve ever woken up at around three in the morning and felt like something wasn’t quite right, then you may actually be onto something.

It’s not just a case of middle-of-the-night jitters but you are slap bang in the middle of the Devil’s Hour - and, if you believe the myths, you may not be alone.

The 3am time slot is regarded by paranormal experts as a time when pure evil - either demons or entities from the spirit world - make their presence felt.

Many of us will wake up in the middle of the night, either from a bad dream or without any reason at all, feeling a chill in the air or a worrying feeling in your gut.

We might simply put this down to our brains not quite being in state that is able to think rationally - but there are also those who believe the reason is a lot more sinister.

The thinking behind the specific time of 3am is that it is a deliberate mocking of the death of Jesus Christ, who, according to ancient writing, died in the middle of the afternoon - at 3pm.

ust like the turning of the cross upside down is a deliberate lack of humility or respect to Christ, the inversion of 3pm to 3am is thought to be demons using the opposite hour to torment humans.

The number three is also synonymous with Christianity - the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Many horror films have used the Devil’s Hour as a pivotal moment - in The Conjuring, the clocks stop at 3:07am and events take a seriously bad turn.

Names being called and walls banged three times in succession, as seen in the movie, are seen as a direct insult to Christianity.

Ronald ‘Butch’ DeFeo Jr - the man who inspired The Amityville Horror - murdered six members of his own family at three in the morning, while multiple strange occurrences take place at around the same time in The Exorcism Of Emily Rose - another film supposedly based on true events.

But why would this particular time be the one part of the day we would be visited by the supernatural rather than when we’re not asleep?

Psychics believe that the veil between our world and the spirit world is lifted at this time and our relaxed state of minds - especially in a state of deep sleep - may be more susceptible to paranormal activity.

Paranormal researcher Ben Eno explains: “The belief in such a time, the Devil’s Hour, could be fuelling its power.

“If you go on thinking something spooky is going to happen, something spooky will probably happen.”

So if you wake up feeling panicked at this time of the night, have you been visited by a demon or in the company of spiritual entities? Xavier Remington, the founder and president of Mystic Investigations, seems to think so.

He said: “Legend has it that if you wake up at exactly 3:00am for no reason in a state of terror then the Devil has paid you a visit literally or in your dreams.

Explanation: Could we be waking up at three because of simple sleeping patterns (Rex/posed by model)

“A mere state of heightened agitation might indicate demonic or poltergeist visitation.”

There are no doubt many of you who do wake up at around this time every night who might be starting to worry - but there is a scientific explanation to all this - sleep patterns.

After several hours asleep, we may enter a lighter sleep at around this time - meaning we are more prone to waking up easily.

Our bodies are also hardwired to wake up as night becomes day - so are we simply waking up at a time when the darkness has reached its peak and daytime is preparing to make an appearance?

Whatever the reasons, try not to think too hard about them if you do wake up at 3am tomorrow or you’ll never get back to sleep…
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Nope, never felt that, and I'm up around that time a lot. Now one time i was creeped out, it was almost dawn, and the sun was about to show, but that was after watching Nosferatu :teehe: talking creepy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural

Could it be that this mans brain is a freak that is capable of no doubt ?

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty cool, I like the 70s batman scene walking the building. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Read the article and watch the video and decide for yourselves.

Was a 'ghost ship' spotted on Lake Superior?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/was ... ailsignout
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They look more like water spouts.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural

Having had sleep paralysis countless times and once actually saw something and walked around it slowly not taking my eyes off of it so that I couldn't miss anything I am not so sure that these are just hallucinations that people experience during night terrors. I would like to have a lucid dream with Marilyn Monroe or Tina Louise though :thumbsup:

THE TERROR AND THE BLISS OF SLEEP PARALYSIS

Sleep paralysis has tormented me since childhood. But now it’s my portal to out-of-body travel and lucid dreams

Here I am, lying in bed. If you walk in now, you’ll think I’m sleeping. But I see you. Although my eyelids look shut, they are fluttering slightly. They are the only parts of me that I can move. I am fully conscious but I cannot shout out to you: my body is completely frozen.

Everybody is paralysed during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the stage of sleep where dreaming occurs. If we weren’t paralysed, we would act out our dreams, endangering ourselves and our sleeping partners. But sometimes, especially when sleep patterns are disrupted or we get exhausted, things go awry: REM extends into waking consciousness, our bodies become immobile and our alert brains fuse with the imagery of dreams. The phenomenon of waking up during REM, completely unable to move, is called sleep paralysis.

The experience can be terrifying. Trapped in your paralysed body, you might sense the presence of a malevolent intruder in the room or a pressure on your chest, squeezing the breath out of your lungs. Hallucinations can jangle the senses: there are ominous voices, supernatural entities, strange lights. You feel as if you are being touched or dragged, bed covers seem to be snatched from you, and you are helpless to grab them back.

I have experienced the frightening imagery of sleep paralysis since childhood, but only later did I understand that my dark journey was not unique – I share it with at least 6 per cent of people worldwide, and it has been reported for thousands of years as encounters with sexual demons, beasts, and ghosts. These reports differ by culture – but the texture and the biology is the same.

From Newfoundland come tales of the Old Hag, a hideous witch who pins down sleepers by sitting on their chests. Japanese folklore gives us kanashibari, the fate of the unfortunate or cursed who have been magically tied up in their sleep by evil spirits. In Old Norse, the Mara is a malevolent spirit who straddles the body of the sleeper as if riding a horse, then tries to strangle them; mara is the origin of the English word ‘nightmare’. UFO abduction stories and alien encounters likely emerge from sleep paralysis, too.

Ever since I was a teen, I have seen shadow figures in the corner of my bedroom, and awoken to find strange entities – grinning vampires or silent watchers – by my bed. I’ve felt my hand grasped, my chest crushed by the weight of a strange beast; my body twisting and spinning in space. I’ve heard buzzing, ringing, whooshing and nasty names whispered in my ear. If the radio or TV were on, I could hear the programmes clearly and, after paralysis released me, I could report them back.
If someone walked into the room, or the doorbell rang, or a dog barked, or (as happened on one occasion) there was a power outage, I was fully aware. I tried to shout out, to pull at my eyelids, desperate to snap out of it, but I could not budge.

With this ghoulish treasure trove to draw upon, sleep paralysis has naturally spawned some very scary stories and films. But as a writer and filmmaker as well as a long-time percipient, I have another story to tell. Beyond the sheer terror, sleep paralysis can open a doorway to thrilling, extraordinary, and quite enjoyable altered states. One is the lucid dream state, in which you can consciously manipulate your dreams, traversing incredible landscapes and interacting with creatures conjured in your mind. Another is the out-of-body experience – the waking sensation of separating from your physical body and floating, spinning and flying through your surroundings; often, you’d look down to see yourself lying below.

The biological underpinnings of sleep paralysis have become less mysterious in recent years. The psychologist Kazuhiko Fukuda at Edogawa University in Japan explains the likely involvement of the amygdala, a brain region that signals fear from threats in the environment and triggers our primal ‘fight or flight’ reactions. Waking up paralysed constitutes an environmental threat, yet we cannot react. The amygdala is in hyperdrive, and REM physiology has invaded our consciousness. We are left stuck in a state of overwhelming terror, leaving us dreaming awake and set upon by our deepest fears.

In 2012, University of Toronto neuroscientists Patricia Brooks and John Peever reported the physiological process behind the altered state: GABAA and GABAB, the receptors that regulate the body’s muscle tone, combine with glycine, an amino acid, to switch off motor-neurone activity in our voluntary muscles during REM sleep. Normally, they switch our motor-neurone activity back on before we wake up. But, sometimes, we wake up during REM, and the GABA and glycine keep hold of us – the scary result is dreaming awake.

I could float up to my bedroom ceiling or into the living room or out through the solid front door

One of the most probing explorations of this state, and the one that helped free me from the terror, comes from Jorge Conesa-Sevilla, a neurocognitive psychologist and shamanic artist based in Oregon who regularly experiences sleep paralysis himself. In his book Wrestling with Ghosts (2004), he takes a refreshing approach to the subject, couching sleep paralysis in scientific terms, without denying his personal, exploratory approach.

Conesa-Sevilla taught me that people who experience sleep paralysis have a unique advantage in dreaming lucidly – they can use their altered state as a launch pad for full-blown dream control. It makes sense: both lucid dreams and sleep paralysis are ‘blended states’, according to the psychologist James Cheyne of the University of Waterloo in Canada – but these states are distinct. ‘Lucid dreaming seems to consist of waking awareness intruding into dreams and sleep paralysis of dream imagery intruding into waking consciousness.’

Conesa-Sevilla has developed specific, highly honed techniques to help us move from one blended state to the other. Like many others who regularly experience sleep paralysis, I had naturally slipped into lucid dreams on occasion, but I did not understand what they were, or that I could initiate this switch. Wrestling with Ghosts explained how to do this, but most importantly, it made me understand that sleep paralysis was not a curse; it could be a gift.

Conesa-Sevilla’s system, called Sleep Paralysis Signalling (SPS), is used to acknowledge and exploit your self-awareness in order to transition from one altered state to the other: from terror to bliss. It includes focusing on particular parts of your body, imagining that you are spinning, and using meditation, controlled breathing and relaxation for managing the fear of the paralysed state. Tapping SPS, I can wilfully go from waking to the dream state, retaining just enough consciousness to influence the action within.

To switch from sleep paralysis into lucid dreaming is no mean feat; it is hard to keep a cool head with a ghost sitting on top of you. I can rarely pinpoint the moment that terror becomes lucidity but, when it does, I am launched into the vast landscapes and vivid colours of my lucid dreams.

I often return to the same places, worlds that I have created. There is a city with a complex network of streets, elaborate houses, an underground system, a harbour and swimming pools. The whites, blues, yellows and greens are far more intense than any I have seen in waking life. And there are great natural landscapes: a coastline with high cliffs and forests. I know my way around. I could draw a map of these worlds. I can choose where to go and I can walk or fly. I populate these landscapes with people; be they familiar or fantastical, living or departed, I talk to them. I am fully conscious during these dreams.

My lucid dreams are often accompanied by sensations of flying, floating or leaping across the landscape. But sometimes I have another experience, similar in that it is characterised by flying and floating sensations, yet distinct. During a lucid dream I am ‘intact’ and moving around a dreamscape, whereas during these other experiences, I seem to physically twist or stand up and ‘out of myself’ and into my immediate surroundings. This sensation feels as real to me as it would if I were to stand up now – and it is experienced as fully alert consciousness. I now understand this to be a form of out-of-body experience, or OBE.

http://sorendreier.com/the-terror-and-t ... paralysis/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural

I understand that this could be photo shopped but I do believe that ones soul can actually does leave ones body after an accident like this.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/201 ... 34824.html

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural

Sad to see that happen, but the video looks fake to me.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s a scripture in the bible that hints that those in Heaven are aware of what’s happening on earth so perhaps it’s possible that someone’s spirit there could manifest a yellow butterfly or hummingbird on earth as the natives believe. Alan Thicke Suzanne Somers husband says that she came by for a visit. https://www.wnd.com/2024/01/suzanne-som ... 937961ce4f