Supernatural

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Supernatural

The Bible also says the dead know nothing, but after resurrection they do know, or remember.
The old, and new testaments are contradictory maybe because Jesus had not died on the cross yet.
And you also have to understand a lot of the stories in the Bible are parables, stories for learning, and guidance to do the right thing.

My belief is that the dead are dead, it's up to us to remembering them, and are part of them from what they left us in life.
Family especially, I look in the mirror, catch myself doing things my dad, and mother gave me in life.
Even if not blood you can leave people part of you, the children learn from us, friends sometimes mold to our ways as we do their ways.
Some pseudoscience even say we are given thoughts, and traits from our ancient ancestors which i do believe myself.
The ghost are in us all, the spirit of people who left us.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Turkish minister dies on stage right after cursing Israel.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hate to laugh at someones death, but yeah I did.
I don't believe in a curse, but coincidence sure bit him in the butt, and few fireball from space would have been nice wiping out the lot of them. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Some see it your way and some must see it like Jonathan Cahn does. The odds of it happening just after he said what he said are ?????
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen several instances where a politicians dies in a speech like that, one in Japan not long ago.
I have to wonder if the Turk had his vaccination for covid. :think:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wouldn’t dare mock Jesus as this comedian did. I do believe that she’s lucky to not be burning in hell and was given another chance. I wonder if she learned her lesson ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Idiots watching an Idiot laughing about it. :kez: no wonder we have all these weak minded people voted in office.
She cracked her skull by the way, but out of the hospital to spew more garbage, she didn't learn a thing.