The mods at Vancouver are very jealous and immature.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
S M P

The mods at Vancouver are very jealous and immature.

They went through my posts and changed them and just omitted any information that makes me look good. For example I mentioned my waist is 31 inches and I weigh 180 lbs. They erased the part that says my waist size. As well when I mentioned my new fridge they altered the post to look like my grandfather bought my fridge. He just insisted on paying for new food as the other meats like roasts and such thawed. I used the platinum card he gave me for gas for the groceries as well. He pays it off before there is interest and still keeps the airmiles. They have been doing this for years. This is a good example of why so many have left from that forum recently. They have really shitty attitudes. :yuk:

S M P

Re: The mods at Vancouver are very jealous and immature.

The title should say Vancouver Forum. I beat them up pretty bad and they can't get over it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I weighed 185 for many years, and my pants size was 32.
I guess 30 years that's what I wore, then poof I'm 220, and in 36 size.

I have changed a few post, but not changed the meanings I don't believe, and not nothing that really matters.
I would rather delete a post.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

I was 180 lbs in 2002, then 140 lbs from 2004 to 2007, then 180 lbs again in 2008, and have gained an average of 5 pounds a year since then.
Believe it or not, I can still fit into all of the jeans that I bought around 2008.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Since the 5th grade I stayed in 32 pants till maybe I was about 40
I was not fat as a kid, but not small either, not many people messed with me thank goodness.

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 20th, 2019, 6:03 pm.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.