Romero and evs.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Bleu

Romero and evs.

I see they are not on speaking terms anymore. I guess they can't stand each other.

Carlos

Re: Romero and evs.

She is such a beautiful being. This is the most intimate concert I have seen, and in an encore no less. I am a macho guy, but this moves me.
[video][/video]
:howdy:
Carlos

The video does not seem to be working.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Working for me :)
Shes really a pretty woman, and can sing.

Macho does not make you unmovable, unmovable is not macho at all it's just cold.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Dinde

Romero and evs.

Why did romero get fired as a mod on blue cashew
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Romero and evs.

:think: Maybe he quit, it's not all it's cracked up to be.
I don't like modding, or spending time I could be posting babysitting.
I'm happy to say I have good posters :) they are much appreciated.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

Dinde wrote: March 8th, 2019, 7:25 am Why did romero get fired as a mod on blue cashew
Not sure if he got fired or stepped down, but his views were perhaps too left wing for the constituents on that particular forum.

It's probably the same reason he left there altogether as a poster... He felt that the Moderating there was biased in favour of right wing views and content, and he may not have been wrong. We can all hold whatever beliefs we want, but that should never influence a bias in modding, which he believed was occurring there.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Romero and evs.

He had some kind of a racist breakdown..

He showed his true colors..
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:52 pm He had some kind of a racist breakdown..
I was actually there when the thread was happening that made him leave for good...

Even though I hardly ever agreed with him, he did have a valid point in that thread, but the Mod kept interfering, so he left.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Romero and evs.

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:52 pm He had some kind of a racist breakdown..
I was actually there when the thread was happening that made him leave for good...

Even though I hardly ever agreed with him, he did have a valid point in that thread, but the Mod kept interfering, so he left.
I just remember him acting all un-Romero-like...

He was a hardcore SJW and he had a breakdown.
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

I was there. Now remember, recalling every event from every thread from years ago isn't an exact science, but it went a little something like this:

It was a religious garb/symbolism thread, Muslim related if I recall. His point was that maybe he didn't like to see the Christian Cross in public either, and wanted to know the difference.

He wasn't unruly, and of course I didn't really agree with him, but his point was valid to the thread. He posted an image of the Christian Cross and wanted to know how that differs when viewing religious symbolisms...

Mod started deleting images and posts, which in my opinion was unwarranted, and that was it! He fucked off, never to return or be seen again.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Romero and evs.

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:18 pm I was there. Now remember, recalling every event from every thread from years ago isn't an exact science, but it went a little something like this:

It was a religious garb/symbolism thread, Muslim related if I recall. His point was that maybe he didn't like to see the Christian Cross in public either, and wanted to know the difference.

He wasn't unruly, and of course I didn't really agree with him, but his point was valid to the thread. He posted an image of the Christian Cross and wanted to know how that differs when viewing religious symbolisms...

Mod started deleting images and posts, which in my opinion was unwarranted, and that was it! He fucked off, never to return or be seen again.
Its not really valid..

He did have a problem with my nazism.... And he probably doesnt want to see the symbols of my cult in public places..

How does my religious symbolism differ from other religious things..
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

One must remember this though, regarding Romero and his departure... When a poster has modded a forum in the past, and knows the rules ('cause they once enforced them), it's a slap in the fucking face to have another Mod come along and arbitrarily hassle your shit when you aren't breaking them. A complete slap in the fucking face.

I know this too, from experience.
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:47 pm Its not really valid..

He did have a problem with my nazism.... And he probably doesnt want to see the symbols of my cult in public places..

That was sort of his point in that thread...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Romero and evs.

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:49 pm
Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:47 pm Its not really valid..

That was sort of his point in that thread...
His point was that a religious symbol is a religious symbol and that we should be okay with islamic symbols..

But he is not okay with non-PC symbols..
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

That was the debate, in a nutshell I suppose. And in my opinion a valid one (to him at least) which broke no rules, and required no hero Mod to intervene with flexed E-muscles and bored fingers...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Romero and evs.

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:55 pm That was the debate, in a nutshell I suppose. And in my opinion a valid one (to him at least) which broke no rules, and required no hero Mod to intervene with flexed E-muscles and bored fingers...
I remember a lot of personal attacks... And that angered fashie.

They are removed now though.

He said something that amazed me...

Trying to defend muslim symbols is so Romero-like that it wouldnt have amazed me.
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

He wasn't so much defending them, as he was comparing them to existing religious symbolism.

Trust me, Romero and I have seldom agreed on most topics, and in fact I did the unthinkable when we were both Mods on DV... I had rescinded a ban he had issued to The Duce. This is technically verboten... A nicht-nicht.

So you see, I by no means agree with anything that he did or stood for, but nonetheless he was unfairly hassled in that thread, which is fine when it comes from 'normal posters'... When it comes from those 'in power' flexing their Mod E-Muscles just for fun, I can't blame him for leaving, and he did.

I never did agree with his ideals, but he was a good enough poster in that I would've had things handled differently, had I been in a position to do so.

Bumped by Anonymous on May 2, 2019 at 9:38 AM.
Mel Gibson

Romero and evs.

How the hell did 'Anonymous' manage to bump an older post of mine, complete with a re-write of the posting time & date?

:o :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Romero and evs.

:5+5: re write ?
Mr Bumpaty has skills

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.