write down your dream

No votes

Total votes: 0

andy1

Re: write down your dream

Unread post by andy1 »

that is awesome:)) when i was younger i remember having a lot of action dreams - indiana jones type of stuff:) no joke, and they were all so good, so exciting. and they felt good too, like i'd feel extremely rested after having one of those:)

nothing to report since last few dreams. sleeping dreamlessly the last few..

Blue Frost

Unread post by Blue Frost »

:) It was the bright part of my morning :) I would love to see plays like that, and I think others would.

Glasgogirl

Unread post by Glasgogirl »

When we were kids my brother used to have a recurring dream/nightmare... it always sounded hysterical to my sister & I, & we'd roll about laughing our heads off as he described the same details.....

He's being chased by Indians on horseback... hahahaha Where we grew up, & where my mother still lives, there's a long driveway, it's kinda rural... the driveway has a big iron gate, anyways, he describes running up the driveway, looking back continuously to see if they've managed to open the gate yet, which of course they do, and he awakens just as the riders reach him.... him flailing about & screaming his wee head off, one of the Indians reaches down from his horse, grabs him up..... and that's it he awakens... nerves all shot to bits. He'd wake everyone in the house screaming himself awake. It still amuses me to no end today. :D

Blue Frost

Hi Glasgogirl :wub: hope your well.

Ahhh, poor kid, maybe he watched a few many Disney films like Danial Boon, and Davy Crockett. I hope he's not afraid anymore.

Glasgogirl

[quote="Blue Frost"]Hi Glasgogirl :wub: hope your well.

Ahhh, poor kid, maybe he watched a few many Disney films like Danial Boon, and Davy Crockett. I hope he's not afraid anymore.[/quote]

oh, he's just fine these days Bluey..... I'm tight with my bro... he's a funny, funny person.

I'm just peachy...how about you? So nice to see you :)

Blue Frost

I'm well as can be I guess. I'm close with my brother also, of course I'm much more pretty lol
Good to see you here :)

Hey I had a reoccurring dream as a kid, I was up in the country at my grandmothers and some dead people came back and took my family into this big strange thing with glowing green light. I had the dream several times over a few years, and always felt so helpless trying to get them out . I think they came from her cellar, that was a creepy place.

Glasgogirl

Blue Frost wrote:I'm well as can be I guess. I'm close with my brother also, of course I'm much more pretty lol
Good to see you here :)

Hey I had a reoccurring dream as a kid, I was up in the country at my grandmothers and some dead people came back and took my family into this big strange thing with glowing green light. I had the dream several times over a few years, and always felt so helpless trying to get them out . I think they came from her cellar, that was a creepy place.

Bluey... it's curious this dreaming thing eh? When I was a teen I was intrigued by everything to do with dreaming. Carl Sagan wrote some good stuff on it all...

Your dream sounds scary... as did my bro's. I also had a recurring dream as a young child. It was inside a farm building, and the building was filling up with mud.. hahaha. Nightmares are a weird experience eh.... I still wonder about their purpose.

Blue Frost

It's amazing how short they are even thought they seem long, most are only a few seconds long.
Mine now I can pretty much control, a lot I know I'm having at the time since I'm a really light sleeper.
I love to just fly, or kill a monster or something chasing me. :) it can be fun.
The one I had as a kid was likely me worrying about my family, I was always thinking and serious.
I also watched a lot of horror movies as a little kid, I loved Fright Night on Saturday nights.

Glasgogirl

when you say you can control your dreams... do you mean the whole content? or just the way the storyline works out? Fascinating....

Blue Frost

Sometimes I can control a lot of it, most, but not all. I seem to wake up if I take full control.
I don't sleep well so I'm never in a deep sleep, I think that's why I can do it

Glasgogirl

Blue Frost wrote:Sometimes I can control a lot of it, most, but not all. I seem to wake up if I take full control.
I don't sleep well so I'm never in a deep sleep, I think that's why I can do it
I know they have a name for that.... 'controlling' your dreams. It's a fascinating concept.... I have no control whatever over my dreams, I just hurtle through them, trying to remain sane hahahaha....
Having said that.... I'm the queen of sleeping, I do it well, I like it lots, I don't mess with bedtime :D

Blue Frost

Well I don't sleep much so maybe it's a state where I'm in between sleep and awake.
It's fun to manipulate my dreams, but I need to concentrate, and usually it wakes me.
Your so lucky to be able to go asleep, it's so hard for me.

Blue Frost.

Unread post by Blue Frost. »

I had a dream of Blue Frost, I love him so much I post with his name.
I troll him and use his handle to get his attention, he's so dreamy.

Blue Frost

Ahhh, that's so sweet RDL, still not interested in your advances though, I don't swing that way.
Don't despair though, the right father figure will come along for you eventually.

Ganapoes

Unread post by Ganapoes »

I knew people that kept a notebook by the bed, and first thing when they got up they wrote their dreams down. Maybe you need a notebook.