saying hi

No votes

Total votes: 0

Blue Frost

Re: saying hi

Unread post by Blue Frost »

Bad time to get out it sounds, I just stay home, and buy on the internet :) Safer for me, and the people I may or may not get into it with.
Less stress all around :biggrin:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh mall's are becoming so scary come december lol:(.. and another week beginning early morning tomorrow. happy monday folks:)

Blue Frost

i went out today to the bank for business, it was full, and no room hardly to get around. Glad I made an appointment with my adviser :)
People looked upset when I walked by them all when they all was waiting for over an hour :laugh:

Happy Monday, and Happy Cookie day :thumbup:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yay cookies:)) that same bakery that sells awesome cherry pie in my neighborhood makes killer choc-chip cookies, if you ask my oldest one.. i'm not too crazy about choc-chip cookies so i wouldn't know really, they all seem the same to me:))

oh. tuesday already!..

Blue Frost

Yummy cherry pie :biggrin: love some good pie.

Hey hope your well, and the kids, good here today I guess today.
It's been a long week of being down here.

WHat, no chocolate chip cookies for you :001_huh: you need better cookies, and some good milk.

Blue Frost

Merry Christmas Andy1, Sid, and anyone else :) hope the family is well, and happy.
Be safe, and enjoy if you can.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

merry christmas and happy new year dear blue!

been so busy lately didn't check this place in too long.. hope you're doing well and hope santa got you all you asked him for and then a little bit of extra of good things and good people:)

all the best to anybody else reading this forum - i hope 2013 brings us all some good news, good health and good friends:)

Blue Frost

Hello, and happy new year to you, and everyone :wink: Christmas was alright I guess, family is good so that's all that matters.
Hope your kids was bright eyed with awe :) love the look of little ones on Christmas, so bright with life.

Hope you have a great new Year, and had a good Christmas yourself.

Blue Frost

Hey happy Sunday, and almost February :huh: a month already gone almost :confused1:
Hey hope your well Andy1, Sid, and whom ever.
It seems the forum is shrinking, strange lol
Oh well, nobody here anyhow :crying:

Blue Frost

Marry Christmas again :laugh: no not yet, but seems that long.
Hope anyone, and everyone is fine, and doing well.
Kids also, hope they are happy, and having fun.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

cleaning up the cobwebs:).. saying hi. hope this place is not completely dead.

now that i'm not modding or admining the other forum i thought i'd check this place out.. it's the last one left in my care:)..

Blue Frost

Hey :) glad to hear your alive :)
I still check in here, but not much goes on.
I hope your well, and the kids are. Nothing going on with me, just trying to get comfy.
The nice weather I hope your enjoying some of it when not working.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh frosty, so good to see you here:)).. i missed the calmness of this place.. so much has happened since i last saw you blue.. i think you may know most of it from people who might have mentioned it here and there over at "our forum" too. i had to grab a break blue, so right now i an taking a hiatus from the other forum's mod control panel possibly for good:)).. and it feels so friggin' good that i don't know why it took me so long to do this lol.

but enough of my blubbering - tell me more about you. how's your mom doing? hope she is well and hope your back is doing ok. i am still very busy btwn my job and my kitchen and endless grocery shopping.. i get a few great moments with the babies every day and that's my dose of pure love on which i base my survival lately:)).. the rest is just hard work and more hard work. i swear i'm looking more and more like my dad. and it was bad enough when i was rapidly starting to look like my mom at some point in life but this looking like an old man as handsome as my dad was, is - ridiculous:))) anyway.. the mirror is not kind but what else is new:)

tell me more about your forum blue, what are you doing there and how's your host behaving? are you still with the same one?

Blue Frost

Hey, yeah I got the news about your giving someone else the roll of boss over there, hope they are doing alright.
I don't blame you, working, and kids, oh my how did you do it.

My forum is good, and a few new posters lately, a sweet bunch over there.
Still the same server, been a little better lately after a phone call to them.
If it gets to bad I will leave them, service even though not that expensive I can get better I believe.

Well hopr your well, don't work to much now :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

will try!:).. mind you, sometimes pacing myself is not even an option, i have to slow down or else i start shutting down:))

glad your host is behaving for now blue.. yeah don't take crap from them, i only wish i moved much sooner than i did from whatstheirname - eleven2 - the crappiest webhost ever.

i see masta' vin has closed his forum down.. i guess he decided to move onto something else after all.