what's for breakfast forum?

Blue Frost

Re: what's for breakfast forum?

Unread post by Blue Frost »

Ill just have the pancakes, it sounds close enough :) maybe someday someone will make me some :) that would be nice.

Chocolate milk this morning for a change, I had to have some advil is why.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

hey hi! why advil:)

this morning peanut butter toast and strawberries - i run out of jam!

the weekend is over already blue:(..

Blue Frost

Well advil because I have hurt more this last week than I have in over a year, it's been hard on me dealing with it.
The knot on my back has got really knotted up for some reason worse than usual .

Well OJ is still on my menu :) just had some a few minutes ago after dinner also.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i had a thumbprint cookie this morning - made some last night and older baby ate one too - he was so cute, held it with both hands like a sandwich:)) he understands more and more every day.. today i was explaining something to him and i swear he knew exactly what i meant:)..

anyway, it's late i hope you are asleep blue. night is best used for sleeping.

Blue Frost

LOL yeah they start understanding a lot, it's cute looking into their eyes and the expressions on their faces.

I had a bacon sandwich today after the OJ, it was kind of forced on me :001_unsure:
It was good though.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

lol@forced:)).. tell them to not force food on you, you are a grown man who knows when he's hungry!;).. they do it because they love you tho and that makes it so hard to resist, i know:) - my dad was like that. he used to say that when we are eating it's as if he's gaining weight:)) only that made much more sense in those days when gaining weight was a sign of good health not the other way around:)

today i had a thumbprint cookie again! a couple still left in the jar.

Blue Frost

OJ again :)

Yeah it's hard to turn it down when it's under your nose, and turning down sweets is so hard.
I get the comment " I guess I made it for nothing " or " You don't have to eat it, I guess I just wasted the money " :001_unsure:
It's so hard when they say and do that stuff, and the constant try this, eat that. :confused1:

I don't eat a lot, but I wouldn't ear as much if not pressured constantly.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

aw.. well tell them that you are a grown man who requires to not be mom'ed anymore:)

or something like that - just say it so to not hurt their feelings because they do it out of love for you and make sure they know you know they do it out love, but you still prefer that they don't do it:) - hope that made sense.

i had a thumbprint cookie this morning again - one left in the jar!

Blue Frost

It don't work at all, I have done that many times and even hurt feelings :001_unsure:
I'm at a loss really. :confused1:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

haha!! omg she is such a mom:)).. i guess she can't help it blue.. there is one thing you can do tho - simply refuse the food. and you'll see, after enough time she'll realize that there's no use in making you eat and she'll stop.

gnight bluey, hope you are headed to dreamland.. i know i'll be in a minute or two.

Blue Frost

Hey :) OJ again believe it or not :biggrin:

Oh I tried that and she pouts and all at once I have more candy or cake than I know what to do with :001_unsure:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

hey:)).. i'm back to my usual too:).. and she's tough cookie then:)).. so much like my dad. the only thing that helped me was moving out:)).. nothing else. but i think for you that is not an option right? not sure how much she relies on you or you on her for day-to-day stuff, but it's probably much cheaper for each one of you to stay in one house.

Blue Frost

Yeah cheaper but not healthy :001_unsure: I'm trying to push her into eating more healthy, maybe I should just make a pest of myself and do that more. :laugh:

Guess what was for breakfast :bored: Pizza :crying: Shes killing me.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

haha! aw blue.. you have to stand up for yourself:)).. no other way:)
but you know what - pizza is not necessarily all bad, it's just that it's a huge contrast to what you normally take, calorie-wise. i think you should make a pest of yourself for her and your sake:))..

ugh hope your week was good. mine is almost there, i survived, tgif!:)

just realized today i have to completely change the contact form i have on the main site (memebee.com) - there are tings i could do to make it much more user friendly.. maybe this weekend.

breakfasts were mostly the usual with some strawberries since i last posted. pb&j w/ rose hip jam ftw:)

Blue Frost

I had B-day cake for breakfast :001_unsure: I had to mention how much I like it to someone and they bought me another :blushing: me and my big mouth.
Well the chocolate donuts my mom bought was given away this morning, I made a big stink about them, and told her I didn't want them before she got them.
I try hard you know, and the sabotage is getting really old.
I had to tell this Japanese woman today not to buy me candy :001_unsure: she was going to go buy me some because I check on her car occasionally.
It's so hard.