sending rain to kentuckyland

No votes

Total votes: 0

Blue Frost

Re: sending rain to kentuckyland

Unread post by Blue Frost »

I just wouldn't want someone to deal with it the way I close up and lock people out. I'm sorry I'm not going to discuss it on here it's kind of private. :thumbup1:
Hey hows the baby :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i understand blue:).. and baby is great, he's with his dad and his brother out somewhere.. they should be back already. he's probably asleep in his car seat:)

Blue Frost

Ahhh :( never mind.

I'm glad to here he's fine, I bet he's running all over the place now getting in things.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh thank god he's asleep lol.. he didn't have his afternoon nap today so he's sleeping so tightly rt now, i can tell he's super tired:))

blue if you ever wanted to talking to me about any of those things which are not for forum pls PM me. or if not that's perfectly fine too, but just know that i'mma here, both me and my shoulder for friends to cry on or laugh on!:) same person in PMs as here on the forum:)) :turned:

Blue Frost

I think snow is coming in tonight or something, my neck is killing me today :001_unsure: It's been a drab day today.

Thanks for the offer but Ill be alright, I always work it out in the end. :thumbup1:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh just thought i'd put it out there for you to do with it what you like:) hope you're feeling better today blue.. i've been kind of iffy myself lol:( and it's not the migraine or anything complicated, just tiredness i guess.. fingers crossed we both feel better tomorrow:)

Blue Frost

Rain today, pain eased up a bit :) I hope yours did also.
I knew it was going to do something the way my neck was bothering me. :blushing:

How is your weather ?

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

weather was perfect these last two days, i just hope it stays this way - dry, mostly sunny and not too cold! i'm sensing spring time and i'm loving it:))

so glad your pain subsided... i'm better too:) w/e's tend to run me down sometimes, esp if we have friends over or we are visiting them - all that interaction gets tiring, esp when combined with all the advance preps of baby foods and bottles to go.. that's the thing with having small kids - you can't be spontaneous anymore - everything requires heavy duty preparations ahead of time:)) either that or you are easily an hour or two late for everything.

Blue Frost

Ummmm Spring Image I hope it's a great one. Here we are expecting 4-5 inches of snow starting tonight, yesterday rain today dry but damp :001_unsure:
Well good that you have some good weather :thumbup:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh sorry to hear about the snow still but i guess your climate has a real, long winter and a real, long summer..

yeah here it's been wonderful lately - fingers crossed it doesn't disappoint on the w/e:) the other day we had a snowfall warning again and again nothing - the weather people are completely out to lunch lately:))

Blue Frost

I think the weather people need fired if they keep getting the weather wrong, ours has been terrible for at least 20 years.
It was sunny today but cold, my birds was happy though :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

sounds good:) and agreed re: weather people, they be crap-shooting crazy lately:)) what birds do you have?

Blue Frost

Oh the birds at my feeder, I try to take care of them and the nutty squirrels :) I have a lit of Finches, and Cardinals, also doves and others. :)
It's hard when snow is on the ground for them so I lend a hand, most of them are fat and happy, and they give me a little enjoyment.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh i bet:)) that's wonderful:).. i have two budgies, two little pooping monsters (on top of my little human pooping monster!) but i so wish we never got them because their life is so sad, being cage birds all their lives:(.. i mean they can fly out freely around our living room which they usually do at least once a day, esp if they rattle each other or get into an argument; at least they are not too bored because they have each other but it's so sad to think that those are forcibly domesticated wild animals so people would have convenient, easy to keep pets for their little brats lol:((.. in our old apartment we couldn't have anything else cept a bird or a hamster and my older one really wanted a pet when he was in grade one so we got him one. and now, 6 years later, here we are still with two poopy monsters who live in a cage and will never procreate cause they don't know how i guess lol:(.. anyway, having an outdoor feeder is such a humane way of interacting with birds.. and i really hate having pets cause they always eventually die on you lol:(.. and it's so hard when they do, esp these tiny little things:(

Blue Frost

Oh I have deaths also as you have read before, it hurts me to see them suffer and die. I try my best to care for the sick ones but when they get where you can get them they will die anyhow. :(
I wonder if I just prolong the suffering when helping, but I need to try. I love having lots of birds around, and you can pick out the regulars and the personality of some. :)
I have one dove that is a real grumpy butt, he don't like anyone, I have a cardinal that reminds me of Irish :laugh:, and a Mocking bird that reminds me of an aunt that has a real attitude :)
Maybe you can get your a bigger cage or find someone who will take them, they are really not good to have in the house for health reasons.