how to add youtube BBCode to your phpBB forum

No votes

Total votes: 0

andy1

Re: how to add youtube BBCode to your phpBB forum

Unread post by andy1 »

Really I want to be nice, it's less effort, and it makes everyone much happier, even the trolls. :)
that is so true:)
it still makes me giggle imagining you get nasty, cuz i've never seen you that way:)) remember the kittens forum at vin's dv? you'd go there to keep the bad trolls company so they don't feel left out:)

Blue Frost

Unread post by Blue Frost »

I can get pretty nasty sometimes, thats if someone pushes me. Anymore it's a controlled anger though so I can really concentrate on what I'm doing .

Oh the trolls on the kitty forum, that was a great place and I was expecting it to go over well in there.
I guess they saw it as a penalty box though and didn't like it. I enjoyed my talks with a few of them in there that really wasn't bad people, just stinkers maybe. .

bogal

Hi, few questions when you get time

Unread post by bogal »

[url=http://u.zi5.me/ev]penisadvantage review[/url]

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

omg penis enlargement! hi:))..

oh blue - the new version is out, again!!... bhh, gotta update. soon-ish.

lol@stinkers:).. i am not really sure that bad people even exist. i think what we perceive as various degrees of 'bad' is just some kind of mental unadjustment or illness in some cases..

anyway, hope you are well, another w/e is over..

Blue Frost

LOL Well someone might need it :laugh:

Yeah I saw that pop up last night on the board that I needed to upgrade, I always dread it since I seem to always have issues. I forget how also and what to do :blushing: Ill manage though some day.

Oh evil people, I think they are and some do bad things just to be doing it, they know it's wrong and why. Now a few of the Trolls have got to have mental issues, but most are just bored and having fun.

I'm well at the moment thank you, I hope you and the babies are also :)

Blue Frost

See what I get trying to update http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/114/ ... llinde.png
It really makes it a pain for me, I forget what I did last time but I updated manually file by file.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

blue that's exactly the same thing i get but that's normal i think... manually is the only way phpBB does the upgrades, unforch:) wordpress is so different for example (you get a much less customizable forum tho) - but the upgrade is only one click and i'm not exaggerating.

anyway, so glad you are well, let's worry about the upgrade during the weekend some times:)).. i have to translate something for a friend too so i think i'll first help him then do the upgrade. i can only do one thing at a time during this part of my life..

Blue Frost

Hey :) well my upgrade is done now, it took an hour and a half because I had to start over because I lost the board.
I think now I could do it in maybe 20 minutes since I know about what I'm doing .
I think backing the root took the most time up, I wanted to have a double backup.
I hope yours goes well this time around with no glitches. :)
Hey I wish I felt comfy with it all, I would do yours for you. I don't think you would feel comfy with me yet doing it as I wouldn't. I think I could though if you would like :)

Hey get some rest, you have a lot on you.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

thanks dear blue oh today was better than yesterday. yesterday i actually cried a little:)) - together, with the two of them. they both cried so i cried with them and then after a while i felt a bit better so i stopped crying, then she fell asleep and the older baby started playing with his toys. it felt like a miracle:)

oh the upgrade - so glad yours went well, i'll do mine some time over the weekend, cuz i'll be alone with the little baby - my husband will be taking the boys to seattle for a weekend. hey forgot to tell you - i think i may have gotten the carpal tunnel lol:(.. dunno for sure yet, haven't seen my doctor about it (kind of waiting for it to go away on its own too:)) but all the symptoms are there. what do you know - my body is breakable after all:)..

Blue Frost

Ahhh, don't cry, no need when your loved :)

Yeah I got the update done, but my computer died last night :confused1: I had to run out to get a new one today. I just got all my wires organized the other day also and had to cut them all loose :001_unsure:
Oh well that is how my ball bounces.
The update was a pain really with all the moving, I hate messing around with stuff I know I can majorly mess up by moving the wrong thing.

Carpal tunnel :001_huh: that's not good, hope it's not a bad case and will heal on it's own.
I have a touch of it from all that assembly work I have done, and it bothers me sometimes when I do a lot with my hands. Just try to keep your hands down below your elbows, that helps some.
Oh and hot water in the morning on them, oh that felt so good.
My hands are really stiff and sour really.
My sister had the surgery where they cut the muscles, and my friend had both hands cut on, his looks like Frankenstein and they are still bad

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh no.. what to do blue lol:(.. thank you for that sweet hug sweet man:).. been better since, i guess in many ways i'm totally prepared for the worst and i don't take think of time as days, i think of it as moments in a day.. makes it easier:)

too bad your comp died, that really sucks cuz you need both money and time to fix that and both are hard to find nowadays.. as far as the update i still have some more translating for that friend to do, but i hope to finish everything this w/e. i'll see how it goes.

carpal tunnel is so weird.. i don't feel anything during the day but the numbness and the pain wake me up at night and my fingers and the whole hand feel very weird in the morning. gotta try that hot water thing - didn't know about that.. saw the surgery on some website - it looked really scary:( and they said that it has a relatively low success rate. i hope it'll go away on it's own, both mine and yours.. it's funny i remember the moment when i made one weird move with the mouse and i felt the pain for the first time - it happened as i was tweaking this very style:)).. i'm pretty sure i wasn't sitting properly.. just as i'm not sitting properly rt now:) - must sleep blue, talk soon again.

Blue Frost

The hands seem mild to me the way you describe, try not squeeze stuff, and try to not type so much if possible. Keeping you hands below your elbows also helps, I know from experience, and people in the Ford factory. Hey Yoga is suppose to be good for it and the right exercise and stretching, ask a doctor if you can.

Oh I have this computer running good now, I just lost some minor data since I back up a lot now. :)
I may fix the old one, but who knows till I start.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i hope you manage to fix it - hate losing any amount of data:).. and i hope this pain thing goes away on its own. it's kind of spooky to be woken up in the middle of the night by the pain.. i guess this must be how duce's restless leg syndrome must feel lol:(

Blue Frost

The data isn't really that important, I would like to have it though. As for the pain, that's life I guess, I can always try something new to see if it helps. It's a pain though when I would like to do stuff and get things done.