donald trump in videos

No votes

Total votes: 0

andy1

donald trump in videos

Unread post by andy1 »

blue, curious what you think of this:

[youtube][/youtube]

i personally can't understand why do people like this guy (he seems to be leading over the other republican candidates in the pre-election polls) so i'm asking you to help me understand:)) help me blue!:)

Blue Frost

Re: donald trump in videos

Unread post by Blue Frost »

I missed this sorry.
Why I think people went for him is because what other choice do republicans have, more of the same.
the taking of the oil comments, I think it America, Brittan, and Canada even deserves a break on it from all the money we have given to them over the years supporting them and holding those country's together.
Taking it by force, not so right or good, just mouthing off I think.
I'm glad he dropped out, but then again is the point, who do the Republicans have

Blue Frost

A lot of that was filmed after that poll also from what I saw, he didn't come out with that before.
A lot of his other stuff he talked about is good stuff which other candidates should be talking.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh glad you caught it! yes i thought that was mouthing off too and i'm so glad he dropped out - what kind of presidential candidate mouths off like that! i thought he irreversibly embarrassed himself by saying that stuff:)

Blue Frost

Well being a world leader you need to be an ambassador as much as a leader, he wasn't being either with that rhetoric and likely knew it.
I think after his failed Birth certificate thing with Obama he knew he didn't have it so he bowed out not to gracefully.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yup, pretty much:) is it out already who'll be running in the next elections or no? i know sarah P. has been keeping everybody in suspense:))

Blue Frost

I try not to pay attention to her, shes a distraction that should have since to go away, Michele Bachmann may be a much better choice but has no chance . Romney is as bad as any two faced Democrat that runs so he's not on my list, Neut the lizard forget it.
Now Herman Cain, I like him sort of but like Bachman no chance. Ron Paul I rather get the votes to run, but I don't like his Isolationism he pushes, and total demilitarization ideas or as much as he would like it.
Rudy Giuliani is Hillary Clinton in drag, Scott Brown Republicrat wonderboy.
The rest of the no names forget it

Really I wish we didn't have to here about elections for at least two to three years between terms, I'm already sick of everyone involved left and right.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh i understand blue.. we just had elections here and i can tell you it was exhausting, just to be here during the pre-election time, let alone to watch the election results. and talk about exhausting, nothing really compares to the riots we had here last night after canucks lost to boston in the NHL finals.. and exhausting doesn't even begin to describe it.

Blue Frost

I don't want to listen to the garbage most blow out anymore, none are believable anymore left or right. They are all about owned by big business anyhow.

That was some riot wasn't it.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

omg it was awful.. but something good came out of it too - that cleanup party that happened the next day, that was so very vancouver blue:) i don't think i've met anywhere a nicer, more polite bunch than vancouverites.. i know there are all sorts of 'complaints' about vancouver on various vancouver forums but my experience of this city is only positive.

also, turns out a great majority of vancouver rioters were not from the metro area at all.

Blue Frost

Oh I don't think any different of the Vancouver people, they are just people after all, some good some bad.
I do think it's a shame the cops didn't really prepare, or learned from the last riots much. I saw this one coming when I saw that the match would be there, and I'm on a forum by way of Kentucky.
That's great though people came out to clean, I would hope some was feeling guilty and came out to help.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

you know what, i know it's bad, i find it actually quite disturbing to watch, they really looked like those monkeys in odyssey 2001 banging a bone:).. but what happened the next day and even during the night, online, was really great.. the times are a changing blue. i don't think any riots in the future will even be the same because after this one in vancouver people will on some level expect to be seen and posted on the internet and i'm hoping that will affect their awareness in a positive way.

Blue Frost

I hope they don't have any unless warranted, and not much warrants that. I would expect some groups to try it though, or attempt to insight people.
It was nice to see the signs and the boards signed in apology, and with love.