Total votes: 0

andy1

Re: webhosts discussions - what's best what sucks

Unread post by andy1 »

i'mma check it out!:)

Blue Frost

Unread post by Blue Frost »

:) I'm guessing it was pleasing :) you sent others :scared: :laugh: It took some time to put it together but it was worth it for the look.
I only hope I can put everything back :confused1: :laugh:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i know you can:))

it looks too pretty for words blue:) and it reflects your love and caring for the place.

Blue Frost

Well thanks :) I enjoy having it for the people as well as myself. It's a pain to cut all the characters out but worth it in the end if appreciated, it's a little gratification. :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

of course:).. i feel little spent in that department blue, with all the recent updates (updated this skin here today to its 3.08 version and tweaked the 3.08 skin at van4um) so i think i won't do anything festive this year.. and don't know about any future ones either:))... but i still remember the excitement of the first two christmases - both times i had a special logo, then a special logo for mb's first b'day and for our first valentine's day:)).. aw good ol' times.

Blue Frost

Well I know how to do this so if I can give a little to people to enjoy I enjoy it. I can use the same ones over also so it's no big deal. I have a cute Chinese new year one already made up :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

sweet:)).. i somehow always thought i'd make new, different ones, but they certainly can be reused, esp if they are as detailed as the one you made:)

Blue Frost

Well yours is alright and shows the city the sites all about, you wouldn't need much, just maybe a little holly or mistletoe on the name :) Or maybe some red and green on the name

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

great ideas dear blue:)).. but i need to find inspiration to do it too:).... maybe next year. or i may recycle the old christmas logo, i'll see:)..

Blue Frost

Your logo looks great and professional, it wouldn't need much or it would take away from it. My logo is kid like so anything goes really.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh you are too kind blue frost.. as always:).. and your logo is not kid-like to me:)).. it's you like:) but did you know - an honest man is always a child - socrates:)

Blue Frost

Why grow up - Blue Frost :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

k, hosts. the host i was talking to is so bad replying to their email - and we are in pre-sales phase! - that i'm very reluctant to talk to them anymore. the first time i emailed them they didn't reply so i followed up and then they replied apologizing for the delay, then i emailed asking about some other things and to that they never replied lol:( what gives.

inquiring now with cc's hosts - she says they are happy with them - this is the website. will report the outcome.

Blue Frost

I wouldn't bother with one who didn't get back within an hour, what good are they if you need help right now.
The host invancouver might be good, at least they are local to you right.

Nope, don't want to grow up. lol

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

k, this is it - we are moving:). i picked a place, should be much better than the current one, now just need a small window of time and a bit of mental clarity to do it all:)).. talk again soon. happy friday:)