write down your dream

No votes

Total votes: 0

andy1

write down your dream

Unread post by andy1 »

i sometimes have the weirdest dreams when i fall asleep while getting kids to bed in the afternoon.. today i dreamed i went to this department store and it was almost closing time and as i was browsing the alleys i couldn't remember what i came there for. and then i almost panicked as it came close to the closing time (it was 11:30 at night and the store was closing at midnight) and i wanted to ask a shop assistant for help when she started changing shapes and colors and coming in and out of some pipes that were next to the checkout desks. that weirded me out completely and then i woke up! w e i r d..

Blue Frost

Re: write down your dream

Unread post by Blue Frost »

Take the blue pill not the red :laugh:

Hey Ill have to give you my dream when I have another, I have not had many lately since I haven't been sleeping. :001_unsure:
I have some crazy ones.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

pls do! every time i remember mine i'll be writing it down from now on. it's something i've been wanting to do for a long time, a freind of mine told me once that that's how you can develop the control over what you dream - i guess the practice of remembering your dreams and reliving them while awake makes you be more aware during your sleep somehow?? anyway, not really sure how that works but maybe it'll make sense a bit of practice:)

Blue Frost

Well I dreamed that I had a dirt pile next to my bed with garden plants started in it :confused1:
Why would I have dreamed that one :001_rolleyes:

I forget mine also since I have like a dozen at a time since I dose all night, most just flashes.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

interesting:)).. k, this is what it says:

Gardening
To dream that you are gardening, symbolizes work or career issues. Consider how you feel about gardening or the condition of the garden and how it parallels a waking work issue or situation.

Garden
To see a vegetable or fruit garden in your dream, indicates that your hard work and diligence will pay off in the end. It is also symbolic of stability, potential, and inner growth. You need to cultivate a new skill or nurture your spiritual and personal growth.

To see a flower garden in your dream, represents tranquility, comfort, love and domestic bliss. You need to be more nurturing.

To see a sparse, weed-infested garden, suggests that you have neglected your spiritual needs. You are not on top of things.

Planting
To dream that you are planting something, represents your faith and optimism about the future. You have an optimistic view.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... =gardening

Blue Frost

LOL I don't need a garden next to my bed, especially a pile of dirt on my carpet and wall :no: I was worried about how to clean it up, it was a mess.
I think I was more worried about my garden since it's been flooded and now not doing as expected.
I also had to replant stuff, and thinking of starting new plants.

:) Maybe I need the nurturing :laugh:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yeah maybe:)) and why not:)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

had a dream this morning that i remembered for a better part of the day but it's lost now:(.. and another one the other day that i remembered too but that one was quite unpleasant. not much was happening, just me walking through some kind of labyrinth, meeting some unfamiliar faces and just felt very unpleasant.. this write down your dream thing can work only if i write them down rt away as soon as i wake up, cuz otherwise they end up erased from my memory by the end of breakfast time.

Blue Frost

I dreamed I was stabbed in the back and couldn't get the knife out :001_unsure: I was crawling to the door and couldn't get out to get to the doctor, then I woke.
I had fluid on my back this morning and it was hard to roll out of bed.

Hey, I knew people that kept a notebook by the bed, and first thing when they got up they wrote their dreams down. Maybe you need a notebook. :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

maybe but more than that i need the time blue:) what do you mean by fluid on you back - you were sweating a lot? that's a terrible dream:(

Blue Frost

No not sweat, I get fluid around my muscles and joints where I'm hurt, it makes for a hard time to move after laying a while.

I understand the time thing, your likely straight up to get the baby, and to make breakfast for them.
Then cleaning, change diapers, cleaning, make lunch, cleaning :001_unsure: on and on .

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

exactly:) but some day blue, i'll have time. i just hope i'll still want to do it then:)) who knows, we'll see..

i understand what you mean now about the fluid:(.. do the docs say that's normal for that type of injury? is there a way to not get that? i'm sure it causes pain:(.. haah. it's probably similar to the pain of breast engorgement lol:( cuz that's certainly not for sissies..

Blue Frost.

N!GGERS - MAN OR MONKEY?

Unread post by Blue Frost. »

e

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

^ troll learning to type. that's cute.

Blue Frost

Groupies :) gotta love them always being around.

I had an interesting dream, I dreamed I went to an outdoor theater with play after play of epic battles from history, it was awesome.
Alexander fighting at Gaugamela, the Trojans and Greeks, Caesar and Pompey the great at Pharsalus. :)
Love that stuff.