merry christmas everybody:)

andy1

merry christmas everybody:)

Unread post by andy1 »

.. and merry christmas blue frost:)

andy1

Re: merry christmas everybody:)

Unread post by andy1 »

ok, one more try:)) - merry christmas blue frost!

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

that's better!:)

hope you have a warm and merry christmas blue and hope your bestest wishes come true:) esp the ones that are really good for you! it's not always easy deciding what's good for us among all the things we want so it helps to be a christian, you just wish for gods will and it should cover it all:))...

little baby asleep atm and the big baby playing downstairs - nothing like stealing a few moments of alone time on christmas:))..

Blue Frost

Unread post by Blue Frost »

Well merry Christmas to you again, and the babies :) I hope you had a good fun day today with them.
It's so cool seeing their reaction to the tree, and gifts.
Have fun, and enjoy what you can :) maybe the nap is your gift.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

it actually was:)).. i just crashed earlier it wasn't even a choice:)

no tree this year blue:).. just a big pajama party and pizza on the menu:)).. maybe we'll do the tree next year, we'll see. i want both babies to be fully aware and at least 1 year old to do the tree (younger one is still just 7 m.o.) - looking for more bang for my christmas tree:))) and a 'present' for everybody was new tires for the volvo and a nice expensive oil change to wrap it up - and the total price tag of "only" $1800:)

did you do the tree and all this year:)

Blue Frost

Oh my $1800 :scared: for tires, and oil, must be nice ones, did you get rims also ?

I have a little tree about two feet high, I pull it out of the box and plug it in :laugh:
With presents under it it looks big :laugh:

Well Pizza for Christmas, that's what I ate last year, everybody wanted some but me, my brother, and sister ate it all :) they all wanted ham till I pulled that out, ham they got. :laugh:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

*sigh* don't ask, apparently the bolts that are holding the tires had to be replaces too cuz the ones that were on the car were so stuck from wear and tear that they couldn't be removed by the regular tire people at say costco so the whole tire change had to happen at the volvo service.. anyway, it's done now and even tho they didn't come present wrapped they looked really nice when i saw them yesterday:))

love the little christmas tree that comes out of the box idea:)))) we actually have something similar only i have to decorate it too.. and we used to use it as a miniature addition to the real one in the past but this year we didn't even get that one out of the box, let alone got the real one:)).. i guess the lil boxed tree had a year off this year - everybody had a year off! i do have some 'turkey' dollars tho that i may use till the end of december to get the big bird and venture into roasting it for the NY.. we'll see:)

Blue Frost

Car stuff is so expensive, I hate to think if I had to pay for all of it. Doing some of the work myself saves a lot, but it still cost. Well I hope it does you a long time now, it should.

I love my little tree in the box, I just take it out, straighten a few limbs, make sure it's sitting up right, and plug in :) It could be a little bigger though, but then I would need more storage space.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yup, i hear you:).. next year is going to be the tree year! the older baby is going to be old enough to understand so much more than he did this year:).. actually i can't even imagine what's life going to be a year form now:)).. i'll probably be working..

Blue Frost

I think my mom wants a new tree, I just hate storing the things since they take up so much room.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

me too!. oh if it weren't for the kids blue i don't think i'd be doing it:)).. i'd just go to the mall and take a picture of their tree or something:)).. but i remember, as a child you get attached to certain decorations and the smell of the tree.. those bits of memories stays with you forever and make this prefect safe place in your mind to go back to later in life. yup, gotta have the tree next year:)

Blue Frost

Same here, I'm not that much into it though. I put it up mainly for my mom, and my nephew .
You have the kids so it's kind of worth it just to see them react to it :) I love to see their eyes on Christmas morning, and when the first lights come on after setting it up.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

me too!:).. some of the best days of my life were christmas mornings i had as a parent, not as a child:). i never cared much for presents, even as a child i don't think i did (altho it's not impossible that i forgot how i felt some 35 years ago:))

Blue Frost

I know how I felt a lot of times :) I was disappointed a lot, but still grateful.
I only remember twice getting what I wanted, a fire truck with a bit ladder on it, and some cap pistols and a cowboy hat, vest, and boots :) Tickled me to death.
The firetruck I took apart to see how it all worked, and the cap guns smelled so mom ran me out of the house lol

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

haha! of course:)..

i find that i remember so little of my childhood:( just scattered situations.. i remember more how i felt than what was actually going on.

what's your earliest memory? the first thing you can remember that happen to you when you were little:)