saying hi

No votes

Total votes: 0

Blue Frost

Re: saying hi

Unread post by Blue Frost »

Hey Happy Canada Day :biggrin:

I hope your getting some rest today, you sound like you need it.
I saw where the site was down, what stress that is I know all about.
Who need that on top of life, and working all the time.

RDL has issues, he knows that, and not sure about on Memebee, but he does seem like he wants to try, I hope people are looking over a lot of the stuff he says.
He is making an honest effort I believe.
We all have our moments, some help, guidance, or a kind word is always helpful.

Well anyhow I hope all is well with the kids, and yourself, take care now.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

Thank you dear blue and agreed re: RDL.

Happy 4th July!!! Hope you had a great day blue frost, you and your family and friends!:)

Thank god we are back online - for now anyway.. You know how things are everything changes when you least expect it..

Blue Frost

:)
Yeah servers, and glitches have made me a bit loony a few times dealing with the forum.
The really bad stuff has been server issues, and them denying they did it .
I wish more could be done to keep them honest.

Happy weekend Andy1 :wub: you, and yours take care.

Blue Frost

:001_unsure:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i'm right here, thinking of you!:) will update now. hope you updated too!! will be back later for a chat. it's been forever and then some since i've last been here.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

done.. gawd i started loving updates and used to dread them back in the day:))

hope you are well, dear blue. i'm crazy busy btwn the babies and the f/t job and dishes, laundry, family and friends and forums - i'm barely functional for anything else. but such is my life and it's the only one i have so i love it:)

how are you dear man. how's your forum doing and how are you and your family. hope your back is under control and housework and gardenwork are not keeping you too busy and away from doing what you like whatever that may be now.. will be back later to look for you here. take care:)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

blue, i have a post update problem. and hope you are still reading this forum:)

this is what i get when trying to access the PM module:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
this s the article that talks about fixing it:
https://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/fixing ... rom-mysql/
so basically i rely on my host to fix it.

hope you are doing well blue, wherever you are!

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

all fixed now yay!.. phew. this was - close..

Blue Frost

Hey hi :) :) :)
I had about gave up on this place.
I hope your well, and all is good with the boys.

I updated earlier today it had issues updating, and I'm still not sure if it's all right.
My language didn't update properly, and a few things.
I think the update has issues, but I really hope it didn't make things unstable.
I had an error earlier, but I think it was the server it looks like yours though, but a 101 error or something. It lasted about 5 minutes, and then came back online.

I hope yours is all good, no stress needed right

Blue Frost

andy1 wrote:blue, i have a post update problem. and hope you are still reading this forum:)

this is what i get when trying to access the PM module:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
this s the article that talks about fixing it:
https://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/fixing ... rom-mysql/
so basically i rely on my host to fix it.

hope you are doing well blue, wherever you are!
Ill save this info, I would hate to loose the site because of something bad.
My server people are hard to deal with, and has killed my site several times already.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

merry christmas, dear blue frost and guardian flash:). i've been neglecting this forum for so long. i'm glad rdl found it!, that's new:)

glad your update worked, blue. i have updated the software and that was quick and easy but i never updated the styles to the latest forum software version.. i just can't find the time to do it but maybe over the holidays..

my life right now is a blur:).. and i'm not exaggerating. it's not just about not having the time to do the things i used to be able to do, it's not having enough mind clarity to know the steps to do those things which used to give me so much pleasure and come to me neutrally in the past:).. but what to do, the babies are so beautiful that i just look at how perfect they are and i'm right as rain:).. life was never meant to stay the same anyway, and who knows maybe some time in far future i'll again have the time to do the things i never have the time to do now..

anyway, i'm rambling and i mostly wanted to say merry christmas dear blue and gf, i wish you and your families all the best and much love and health in the new year:)
<3

Blue Frost

Hey sorry for now being here either, been sick, and depressed to tell the truth.
Lots went on around Christmas I wont get into, but maybe it's getting better soon, maybe not.
I hope your life eased up some, and you had a happy Christmas, and a better new Year.
I hope your well, and the kids are.

My update seemed to do good till a few months after I got a message saying failed update :scared:
LOL I fixed that though running it again, some files must have been rolled back somehow, I'm not sure.
The good thing is I have had better luck than ever with the forum, the 12 midnight lag vanished :) and it's been good pretty much.

Well i hope to be back soon, and happy Chinese New Year :)