what's for breakfast forum?

Blue Frost

Re: what's for breakfast forum?

Unread post by Blue Frost »

I get the pure OJ, with the pulp in it, Ill take all I can get :) I get Natures Nectar brand http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calori ... ce-8236007
It's not expensive and taste really good.

I had Chocolate milk today for a change, but just had some OJ :)

Oh you need to know I have a very slow metabolism so a little will last me the whole day, and I can get away with one real meal a day.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh i think i have a slow metabolism too but i could never live on only one meal a day! that's an interesting website about the nutritional value of a food product, this is the juice i buy - also not expensive and fairly good tasting, only i have to dilute it 50/50 with water, otherwise it seems too sweet
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calori ... l-11010476

today's breakfast was the usual but the other day (monday) i actually had something out of the ordinary - i had baklava leftovers from the prev day. mmm wish i had some more rt about now!

oh my breadmaker just beeped, gotta start that pizza dough while the babies are still asleep, bbl:)

Blue Frost

Well I think it's what I'm used to doing is why I can get away with it . I used to save my lunch money at elementary school so I went all day way back when.
LoL my teacher called my house one time and messed it up once, she was worried we couldn't afford it, and I was going hungry :laugh:
They set up a free lunch program for me after that so I had lunch and no extra money :confused1:

Hey enjoy the pizza, it sounds good even without the details.

PlutsPetren

gbg vitamin drink business and gbg business opportunity

Unread post by PlutsPetren »

Incredible, remarkable web page design! How much time have you been blogging and site-building for? you make running a blog look and feel simple. The entire appearance of your site is magnificent, as well as your content! [url=http://gbgbusinessfree.com/gbg-business/]gbg vitamins[/url]

Blue Frost

Yuck, I don't like SPAM for breakfast :poo:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

ok, second spam post:) well good news is - we are somewhere on the map of the internet if they can find us; bad news is - they can find us:)

wonder if they are spambots or live spammers?

pizza was great blue, but potty training the older baby has been tremendously overwhelming the past two days:) wish me luck my good friend, i'll need all the luck and patience in the world:)..

breakfast today - i remember coffee. the rest is a blur:))

Blue Frost

LOL I had one sign up yesterday, and I bet he sit watching the forum 10 minutes after, he/she was from India.
I have a place for them to post freely, but they ignore it mostly.

Hey potty training the boy :) toss a chereo in and tell him to hit it :biggrin: he will love that.

Blue Frost

Oh I had OJ again :)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

haha! oh once potty training turned successful for the first time i was at the top of the world:)).. ups and downs since then but mostly getting better every day:)

i had my usual blue and found my new favorite j (for pb&J) - believe it or not it's lingonberry sauce which ikea sells to go with their little meatballs. now i'm not a fan of their meatballs but this sauce is less sweet than any jam obviously and a bit more acidic and makes for the best pb&j ever!

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh and spam - i have them reg'ing a little more than i'd like to as of late.. but won't touch anything until i upgrade the forum version.

Blue Frost

I don't remember what I had if anything this morning, I forgot .

It's always funny watching them learn to use the pot, they are so awkward and have such a hard time with it, especially boys. Lots of cleanup to be done. lol

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

omg cleanup never ends:)) today just pb on toast no J - wasn't in the mood for sweet i guess:) overall i felt a bit of an energy low today. felt more or less ok but low energy..

Blue Frost

I had the OJ but later some of that Nutella stuff with hazelnut on Ice cream :) it was alright I guess.
I never had it before.
Hey Doctor blue says you get you some good eggs for breakfast, or some oatmeal Andy1, you need it to build your system back up from the baby. Listen now :wink:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

k:)).. you're probably right.. i think i'll make breakfast for dinner tomorrow, i think boys may like that too and eggs are a great source of nutrients:) but yeah - today the usual and a banana. i always forget to report (oh the horror!;) but i tend to add a fruit to my breakfast lately, not every day but almost every day. go! fruit!:)

Blue Frost

I just had some Cherries :) really sweet.
OJ as usual for breakfast, and maybe Ill go make some eggs :)