how to add youtube BBCode to your phpBB forum

No votes

Total votes: 0

andy1

Re: how to add youtube BBCode to your phpBB forum

Unread post by andy1 »

i am very sorry blue:(.. hold on there dear man.

Blue Frost

Unread post by Blue Frost »

Ill try for the family but they make it harder because I don't know how to make it better :crying: I feel so useless in times like this, but I'm here for them.
He was like my son being I helped to raise him from a baby.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

omg who was it blue:((.. i only assumed it was one of your elders not somebody younger:((..

Blue Frost

My nephew, the father of my little buddy I keep talking about :( a person cut over on him likely texting and he hit her and the wires to keep cars from crossing to the other side.
All she said by a first responders statement was how am I getting my car fixed, he tried to do cpr but he died on the spot. He was my boy when he was little also, I helped raise them and was as much a father as anyone could be.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i am so sorry dear blue:((( that is terrible:(.. it's hard when our elders pass away but when the younger generation dies like that, esp so violently, it's a life-changing heartbreak:((.. pls hold on there.. your little buddy will need you now more than ever..

Blue Frost

Hi Andy1 :blushing: it was a rough day but it's through, now if I can make it past tomorrow it will be alright. I did a lot to keep the little guy busy today and still tried to help the others out, it was hard.
Tomorrow we will bury him but it will be more peaceful I hope and fast, the family over after I don't know :confused1: they seem to linger but I can hide I guess.
Well my guess is we had over a hundred people visit, that was a good distraction for me to get out a bit :blushing: I need that to regroup.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh glad you are regrouping:).. k.. i hope you will get better soon blue.. funerals are hard but they also help us with get the closure:(.. a way of saying gbye:`)

kisses and hugs to your little buddy:)

Blue Frost

Hi Andy1 :wub: I'm alright I think, it was a rough day though and I'm spent on the energy and mental department.
I guess it was an alright day for a funeral as any could be :( I sure hate that it had to be though.
Me I can do without funerals, I never really get closure really myself, some people might but not me. I think something went wrong as a child that I just don't handle it to good.

Well Back to BBCode, I think I hate it, I just don't get reading it, the more I look at it it seems the less I do :confused1:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i understand not liking funerals blue:)..

and lol@code.. oh takes time.. but first things first - make a test forum and do all your mod installations first there not on the main forum. then you can go crazy testing and trying things out - something you should never do with your live (main) forum baby:))

Blue Frost

Oh I know I should have a test forum but I need to set one back up again.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

it should take too long:) just make a database, a new user, a new folder for the files and take it from there:)

Blue Frost

Yeah I might do that at a better time, i still have the picture resizing thing to deal with :001_unsure:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yes! that's the one you could try out on your test forum before installing it to the main place. you can go crazy testing too, won't hurt anybody:))

Blue Frost

My forum is haunted, we have ghost :scared:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

no way:)) is it a halloween thingy or something else:))