sending rain to kentuckyland

No votes

Total votes: 0

Blue Frost

Re: sending rain to kentuckyland

Unread post by Blue Frost »

LOL same smoking drinking party girl :001_unsure: Church on Saturday also so they could go out to party at night and not have to get up on Sunday. :001_unsure:

Oh I haven't gave up I just don't try :laugh: It's sad the people I do like are 1000s of miles away, it makes life kind of hard not getting to meet them face to face.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i know what you mean!! aw.. that girl sounds intriguing tho:) wonder if she was just too confused and in a weird place of her life when you two were together. maybe she's gotten smarter somehow.. it happens:)

Blue Frost

Oh she was nice most the time but not what I wanted to live with. Shes been trying to find a way to go out again through a friend of mine but I'm not to keen on the idea.
Ill stay right here in my rabbit hole and hide where it's safe :biggrin:

We have about 3 inches of snow on the ground and maybe a little more tonight

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yey blue frost avatar! that's my favorite:))

and snow - let me tell you! we had lots, about a foot, but it's all gone now. it lasted a whole day:)..

now back to ole gray-ish cold-ish short-ish days.. hope yours are nicer over there:)

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

Oh she was nice most the time but not what I wanted to live with.
this begs the question tho - what would you like to live with:)) and are you expecting to find somebody just like that w/out any adjustments to your vision;)

Blue Frost

andy1 wrote:
Oh she was nice most the time but not what I wanted to live with.
this begs the question tho - what would you like to live with:)) and are you expecting to find somebody just like that w/out any adjustments to your vision;)
I couldn't live with a drunk lush or smoker unless she didn't smell, and smoked outside :001_unsure: She just wasn't compatible.
She had roaming eyes also which is fine but she was the type not to trust, she went out on her prior boyfriends.

Here we still have a few inches on the ground but it's melted off the roads some, the main roads are clear. It was melting some today, I hope it goes away soon for the animals sake.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i see:).. yeah, roaming eyes are pretty bad.. wonder if she's just too young when the two of your were dating tho:)

wonder what's the w/e gonna be like. it's thursday already. happy thursday blue:)

Blue Frost

Well her mom was the same way, and I think she was seeing the guy at the garage while her hubby busted his but working overtime.
I think she even liked me, she was awful nice .

It's Friday now, here anyhow :biggrin:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

haha! yes, almost friday here too now:) tgif!!

anyway, that woman obviously wasn't the right one for you.. have you tried online dating?

Blue Frost

oh I don't date anymore for the moment, I need a break :laugh: I know a few people online I would love to meet but their far away from me :(
Maybe in a year or two when I'm settled down with technical things I can figure something out.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

what technical things! cause nothing in life really likes to take turns lol. that's what i learned blue - it all wants to either happen at the same time or not at all:))

Blue Frost

Well it's complicated with me and I don't do complicated on top of complicated and a love affair for me is complicated :confused1:
Are you confused yet from the complication :laugh:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

haha! no!:) cause life IS complicated, that's just how it is:)) and then only from time to time we have those moments of lucidity when everything seems so simple. love those, but then are over too fast every time, and you are back living complicated again:))

anyway - what technical things!:))

Blue Frost

I like to take it easy a while after 7+ years of doctors and Lawyers, and I'm a chicken :cool: girls scare me :laugh:
I have some life issues to work out Andy1, I need to work them out and really wouldn't want to put anyone through that. I need space for that if you can understand.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

hahah!! we are not that bad! lol no way:)) :blush: we are all sugar and spice and everything nice *insert evil smile here* lol

and space i understand:).. yeah sometimes we needda figure things out by ourselves before we can be with anyone.. but just - don't take long ok:)) cause no day ever comes back. every day of your life is an original show that happens only once:)