sending rain to kentuckyland

No votes

Total votes: 0

Blue Frost

Re: sending rain to kentuckyland

Unread post by Blue Frost »

It's nice here today, and I got some some yard stuff cleaned up. :) It's a happy day here I guess.
Hope the baby enjoys the trip :) gotta love the baby's, the sun will be good for him.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

yes1! just got back, it was fabulous to feel some son for bnoth of us:).. aw that's the thing about vancouver blue, it's miserable and gray so many days in a row that when the sun does come out eventually, you just wanna dance and sing all day, it makes you little bit crazy:)) i guess you can say it's a happy day here too:) happy kentackycouver:))

Blue Frost

Sun for the Son :) I bet he was content with the trip seeing things, thats good for him. I enjoyed a little of it myself here and fixed a bird feeder the Squirrels broke.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

nice:).. it's pretty cold rt now, as it usually gets when the sun goes down (on sunny days anyway).. still, one day closer to the spring time! woohoo:)

Blue Frost

It will be here some time :) then summer again, and the world goes round.
I wonder how many days the world has had since the beginning :confused1: .

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

imposs for us to fathom that blue:))

are you religious? (omg i have a feeling i asked you that before already somewhere - pls forgive me if it's a repeat)

Blue Frost

No I'm not religious, but I try to be a good person and don't mind good religious people, how about you ?

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i think i am.. but i'm kind of on my own in how i believe:)) i try to conform to the organized religion ways the best i can, but sometimes my arrogance takes the best of me lol:(..

Blue Frost

Ill take from a religion what I like and leave out the theocracy and control factors, Ill stay my own person as much as possible.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i guess that's me too:)).. but i have a huge respect for people who are able to submit themselves to the scrutiny of some of those rules and still live "normal", uninhibited lives

Blue Frost

Oh I respect a righteous person very much so, they are good people and always try, why should that be faulted. It's the so called self proclaimed righteous I have issues with , they have issues.

Hey it was super nice here today and warm, I got out and worked on my moms car, it's running much better now :) rain to the west though.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

nice and sunny here too but ccccold:)) esp now that the sun is down:) but at least we are inside and getting ready to eat dinner soon:) happy new year blue!!

Blue Frost

A big happy New Year to you also, I hope the new year is better than all the rest to date for you :) I'm hoping it's a good one.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

me too blue.. it'll be an exciting and life changing one for sure.. at least around may 18 - my due date:)

Blue Frost

Well super good luck with that :) I hope the best. Me it looks like a lot of the same, the unknown. I wish I went in the military when I was young almost, at least it would have been more stable, probably less hard on my body than a factory.

Well Cold winds today but nice looking out. :) I took my boy to get a toy :)