Ocean waves and Iguanas

Seamajor

Re: Ocean waves and Iguanas

Unread post by Seamajor »

Pointbreak wrote:Rio Pro in a week Sea. :thumbup:

Galli ever surf with Brazilians? They all like to take off on the same wave. Goofy??

Semen
Breakfall

Unread post by Breakfall »

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:Rio Pro in a week Sea. :thumbup:

Galli ever surf with Brazilians? They all like to take off on the same wave. Goofy??
Hahahaha...on that Indo' trip my mate took a photo of about 4 Brazies dropping in on each other...and they were all mates.

In Sydney there's always an issue with Brazilians in the water. They'll drop-in on you and then when you ask what their issue is, they develop this selective english and pretend that they don't know what you're saying.

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Seamajor

Ha ha. What goes around comes around. That vidieo spoke volumes.

Semen

Unread post by ************* »

Seamajor wrote:Ha ha. What goes around comes around. That vidieo spoke volumes.

Sure did it was tubular dude!

Seamajor

OImage

Semen
Seamajor

Semen
Breakfall

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:Image
Call that wave what it is. A cylinder. I need to wait for the high. Offshores all day today.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:Image
Call that wave what it is. A cylinder. I need to wait for the high. Offshores all day today.
That wave is Cave Rock in Southern Africa. If anyone surfed there and didn't get barrelled...they would be doing something wrong. :cool:

Yeah...I just came back from a walk checking out the surf this fine morning, but alas it's as flat as a tack again!
Im contemplating going for a shorie but the bloke on the beach has some serious fishing rigs on the bait. i think he's fishing for Bronse Whaler.

Galli not watching his alcohol intake and bulling people at the beach...AGAIN

Breakfall

realgrimm wrote:Galli not watching his alcohol intake and bulling people at the beach...AGAIN

That was actually quite funny...you have an inkling of hope I guess. :cool:

Seamajor

Semen
Seamajor

Grimm lacks both

Semen
Breakfall

MP

Seamajor

Semen
Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:MP

So many gritty surfing heroes from your country. MP is closer to my generation. Loved following Occy and Kong when they were younger murdering waves all over the world.

Semen
Seamajor

We've been riding this break at the end of the beach in Tam. Doesn't break all the time, and never gets that big. Needs a big W. swell. Works well with a south wind which blows out the other spots. This pic is 2 years old. The last 2 late afternoon sessions were smallish but clean and epic. More on the way today.

Semen
Breakfall

One of my all-time favourite surfers: Tom Curren. I used to style my surfing off his throughout my grommet years and competitive surfing.

Breakfall

Sea...here's an old pic of me surfing one of my favourite spots back in S.Africa when I was around 15 years old. :thumbup:

Seamajor

Looks like a think wave. Nice.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:Looks like a think wave. Nice.

That particular day was a bit stormy. It breaks off a rocky mussel-encrusted point and is a long hold-up kinda wave that can handle surf up to an easy 20 feet. On the inside section you could continue riding it right through into another bay area or cutback left into a hollow bowl section that wrapped around a tidal pool and churned out over a sand bar. A very unique wave in that regard.

I started surfing that break from the age of 6. My first competition there was a Rip Curl event at age 10. Later I won a few events in the junior lifesaving championships because I knew the wave and currents like the back of my hand.

Localism was very heavy there and you basically had to grow up surfing the spot to be accepted. Either that or you could be invited by one of the locals, but you had to be on your best behaviour or you would be chased out of town.

It was the best spot to grow up surfing.
:thumbup:

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:

That particular day was a bit stormy. It breaks off a rocky mussel-encrusted point and is a long hold-up kinda wave that can handle surf up to an easy 20 feet. On the inside section you could continue riding it right through into another bay area or cutback left into a hollow bowl section that wrapped around a tidal pool and churned out over a sand bar. A very unique wave in that regard.

I started surfing that break from the age of 6. My first competition there was a Rip Curl event at age 10. Later I won a few events in the junior lifesaving championships because I knew the wave and currents like the back of my hand.

Localism was very heavy there and you basically had to grow up surfing the spot to be accepted. Either that or you could be invited by one of the locals, but you had to be on your best behaviour or you would be chased out of town.

It the best spot to grow up surfing.

Localism. Every major surf break in Santa Cruz has its special few. I don't have a problem with it. If you surf at the same place you become one. We get a lot of traveling surfers down here. Most are real, and know that respect is king.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:

It the best spot to grow up surfing.

Localism. Every major surf break in Santa Cruz has its special few. I don't have a problem with it. If you surf at the same place you become one. We get a lot of traveling surfers down here. Most are real, and know that respect is king.
I pick spots with the least amount of crowds these days, and the occasional surf trips to secluded locations also helps. Surfing for me is more about the ocean and less about the hassle.

Seamajor

Semen
Seamajor

realgrimm wrote:Image
That is really funny. Thanks

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
But can he keep it up??? :cool:

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote:

Goddamned that guy looks like my French neighbor Morice. Something he'd do too.

Semen
Seamajor

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote: That is really funny. Thanks

Goddamned that guy looks like my French neighbor Morice. Something he'd do too.
He's very harry casual...hahahahahaaa. I'd love to do that in amongst the Sweepers when the surf's flat and yell out to them that I was working on my core! :biggrin: