Beer

IRISH KAM

Re: Beer

Unread post by IRISH KAM »

Phil O Bat wrote:I took to it right away, at the age of 2. Many children in Europe drink beer.
What country was it ?

Even tho i lived there for 18 Years .......

THERES A 3RD EUROPEAN WAR COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM
Phil O Bat

Unread post by Phil O Bat »

It was Germany. My father was in the army and stationed there.

"Fun Fact: Penguins can actually fly

if you throw them hard enough.

Just like children." (Caelan Rondeau) :eviled:
Breakfall

Unread post by Breakfall »

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

I would very much love to get shitfaced drunk right now..

Purge all the emotions..

yorkcountykid

Unread post by yorkcountykid »

ODI
FORGET IT BRO

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Terrible things happened today..

yorkcountykid

I KNOW ODI
FORGET IT MATE

yorkcountykid

I KNOW ODI
FORGET IT MATE

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Cant forget it...

I dont think its really sinked in yet..

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

yorkcountykid wrote:I KNOW ODI
FORGET IT MATE
Hey homeboy. Do you need to repeat every post that you make? Once is more than enough.

Semen
Breakfall

Having a few of these as i speak...

Sea...check out what just arrived at the bottle-o! :thumbup:

At $80 a case...pretty rich for piss! :D

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
Breakfall

Oh yeeeeeah! :biggrin:

Seamajor

What Sea is drinking these days.

Semen
Breakfall

"Legend has it that in the gold rush days in 1873, Ballarat saw a gold swindling dame grace the local public bars.
She wooed the gold from her victims simply by tempting them with one too many of the finest golden ales.
Fair trade we say."

Seamajor

What a heart warming thread. Don't think there was a negative post. Wondering why it ended up down here? Anyway, a person can have a cold beer in every country in the world. Even N.Korea. Ask for a Taedonggang

Semen
Seamajor

Another favorite.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor

Semen

Unread post by ************* »

Seamajor

Semen
Seamajor

Semen
Seamajor

Semen
Breakfall

Check it out new...a new brew my bru! :thumbup:

Breakfall

Here's another shot. That beach on the label is Cottesloe...a better place to surf in ordinarily flat waves along the Perth coastline. I used to summersault off that little concrete pylon called "the bell". It was where they used to attach a shark net to! ;)

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:Check it out new...a new brew my bru! :thumbup:

Jaja love the name. I'll have one.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:

Having one as I speak! :biggrin:

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote:

Sadly it's 5:56 here. Gonna surf out at Avallanes this morning. Swell is peaking today. There a funky beach bar there. Well down a few after. The dirt road out there will be enough of a challange.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote:
Sadly it's 5:56 here. Gonna surf out at Avallanes this morning. Swell is peaking today. There a funky beach bar there. Well down a few after. The dirt road out there will be enough of a challange.
All the luck Sea...it's been average here. It's already dark by 5:30 pm in the late arvo, so hard to go for a late session during the week.

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:
All the luck Sea...it's been average here. It's already dark by 5:30 pm in the late arvo, so hard to go for a late session during the week.
It's the rainy season, so it's sketchy and onshore. Last few day have been good plus offshores. That trend will end today @ time for a beer.

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote:
It's the rainy season, so it's sketchy and onshore. Last few day have been good plus offshores. That trend will end today @ time for a beer.
It was only one degree C this morning so not that enticing at the moment. Snow on the mountains. Not fond of the big chill apart from the brewskys. :cool: