The Tartan Dragon

deadskinmask

Re: The Tartan Dragon

Unread post by deadskinmask »

being completely honest, i think what triggered me to put the bite on your thred was how outraged you were that your 'masterpiece' had been stuck here in my 'shitty little subforum'.... that shouldn't have been a factor.... it was a weakness on my part.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

weak top.

But no worries. What you lack in virility is made-up double in virtuousness.

The two last posts are the smartest comments made so far in this thread... and that makes the thread worth saving.

You are a shining example of valorous conduct and a valiant agent of moral rectitude.

;)

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Looky Lou wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 00:22 weak top.

But no worries. What you lack in virility is made-up double in virtuousness.

The two last posts are the smartest comments made so far in this thread... and that makes the thread worth saving.

You are a shining example of valorous conduct and a valiant agent of moral rectitude.

;)
hey. thanks.... i guess thats some consolation.... i'll try to do better next time. i just really like my little sub and trash-talking it chaps my ass. i need to be more tolerant of ppl who seem to have been 'placed here against their will'.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Gary Oak

Unread post by Gary Oak »

hornungism is Hornung's contribution to the English language :thumbup:
Hornung wrote: 02 Feb 2013, 08:52 Gary Choking the Chicken, you must be a f*cking racist moron with shite for brains to think that Hornungism spammed by the racist idiot moron troll Gambino in a little read discussion group would show up in Oxford English dictionary.

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

That looks like a nice trailer, man. :thumbup:

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Gary Oak

It's a great book and should be made into an academy award winning film :marg: :gargle: :morewine: :drinks: :drunk: :bgmartini:

Gary Oak

It's a great book and should be made into an academy award winning film :marg: :gargle: :morewine: :drinks: :drunk: :bgmartini:

Gary Oak

This is an oldie but goody :thumbup: :drinks: :madserb: :morewine: :panda: :thumbup1: :taz: :laff2: :yahoo: :drunk: :good2: :burp: :elvis:

Your ex wife has some interesting things to say about why she is still a virgin too :morewine:

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married eleven times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

Husband #11 was the famous chinese dorkinuts Hornung [ no explanation needed.... of course ]

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!" :drunk:
[/quote]

Gary Oak

Hornung ... are you still a viorgin ? :w00t!:
Hornung wrote: 02 Feb 2013, 16:44
Gary Oak wrote:If Hornungism isn't in the Oxford dictionary then at least it oughta be :drinks:
Only an illiterate arsewipe piece of shite, moron lying sinophobic conspiracy theory racist nutcase like you who thinks that that racist poor selling Tartan Dragon is a epic novel. What is the matter Gary Choking the Chicken, your brain is so full of shite, that you don't know who E. W. Hornung is, after being reminded upteem times?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_William_Hornung
Hornungism was not in the Oxford dictionary when E. W. Hornung was writing in the famous British magazine the Strand or when his book and novels were turned in to TV show, radio shows, and movies.
Only an illiterate arsewipe piece of shite, moron lying sinophobic conspiracy theory racist nutcase like you Gary Choking the Chicken would keep on insisting that Hornungism isn't in the Oxford dictionary because you said so. Yeah right.

It seems that your racist, sinophobic, homophobic nutcase friend Shen Li is abusing her moderation right on the racist Chinese Asian Forum by continuously banning me with this moronic reason with your stupid nonresistant word Hornungism.

Information
You have been permanently banned from this board.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
Reason given for ban: Hornungism <<< Another idiotic reason by from the racist, sinophobic, homophobic nutcase Shen Li.
A ban has been issued on your IP address.

It is obvious that racist, sinophobic, homophobic nutcase Shen Li has shite for brains when trying to ban my vast number of proxy IP addresses as well as my U.B.C. IP addresses.

Try as you might, Gary Choking the Chicken, nobody believes in an illiterate arsewipe piece of shite, moron lying sinophobic conspiracy theory racist nutcase like you especially when you and Shen Li has a lot of homophobic, racial motivated lying insult forums against me on several threads on several forums.

Gary Oak

I knew Hornung would enjoy reading this historical epic as much as everybody else has :thumbup:
Hornung wrote: 12 Dec 2012, 21:03 Gary Oak I enjoyed every page ofThe Tatan Dragon and I recommend that everybody must read it too. Schools in Hong Kong need to have it in their curriculum as an aid to learn Hong Kong's amazing history!

Gary Oak

Gary Oak wrote: 12 Sep 2016, 15:06
Richard™/RDL™ wrote::scared: OMFG ! :scared: ALMOST 40,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:

Gary Oak

Gary Oak wrote: 17 Oct 2015, 17:32
Richard™/RDL™ wrote::scared: FINALLY :drinks: OMFG ! :scared: OVER 40,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:
THE TARTAN DRAGON IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE GREATEST HISTORICAL NOVEL OF ALL TIME ! :gargle: :sultan: :drinks: :canada: :madserb: :morewine: :kolo: :einstein: :drunk: :good2: :bgmartini: :burp: :elvis: :101010: :thumbsup2: :jazz: :rimshot: :yay: :violin:

Gary Oak

Gary Oak wrote: 15 Apr 2016, 08:01
Richard™/RDL™ wrote::scared: OMFG ! :scared: ALMOST 41,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:

Gary Oak

Richard™/RDL™ wrote::scared: OMFG ! :scared: OVER 41,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:
[/quote]