Walking on the moon

shin

Walking on the moon

Unread post by shin »

Do you think the whole Apollo moon landing thing was faked back then?

The photographic evidence seems sketchy for sure.

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.
deadskinmask

Re: Walking on the moon

Unread post by deadskinmask »

theres no doubt in my mind its fake.... my only question is should they all be executed as traitors? or sued till their great great grandkids live in cardboard boxes? :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

All the "evidence" saying that its fake have been debunked.

You can buy a laser and aim it at those mirrors on the moon.

The americans had to do something since the commies were winning the spacerace.. And showing the world that communism is better. :D

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Debunked by who though Odi... THEM? :D

I still think it was faked. Even if we did make it to outer space, wouldnt it make sense to make a base on the moon, than floating around in a space station that orbits our planet? Along with all of the satellites we cant see from the ISS feed.

I think the Mars rover images are coming out of a desert in Nevada or some shit.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

Blazor wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 09:31 Debunked by who though Odi... THEM? :D

I still think it was faked. Even if we did make it to outer space, wouldnt it make sense to make a base on the moon, than floating around in a space station that orbits our planet? Along with all of the satellites we cant see from the ISS feed.

I think the Mars rover images are coming out of a desert in Nevada or some shit.
have you seen the Google Earth video about the 'mars rover'? oh my god, what a fuckin waste of air these nasa shills are.... :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

deadskinmask wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 09:38
Blazor wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 09:31 Debunked by who though Odi... THEM? :D

have you seen the Google Earth video about the 'mars rover'? oh my god, what a fuckin waste of air these nasa shills are.... :mad:
Nah I havent lol. Im sure its Hollywood's best :D

Have you seen how there is a pyramid on mars, structures on the moon? Or how the moon is supposedly metallic and hollow?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
the shark hunter
Location: Chumming For Hammerhead Sharks On This Wacky Vancouver Forum

Unread post by the shark hunter »

... last christmas i decided to check out some of the lunar landing videos on youtube. there's some great stuff on there. it look so good i admit i really WANT it to be real. and it does look real. the part where it starts to look iffy to me is when the lunar lander takes off perfectly from the surface of the moon. i mean, if they could do takeoffs like that on the moon why have we never seen one on earth?

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Everbody should get a telescope and check shit out fun hobby esp if you go camping and get up high to get good view away from light pollution. :cool:

Plus from that elevated state then one can look to the stars and also back down on the earth below it gives a great perspective add some cannibis or if daring some Magic Mushrooms and you go places man :thumbup:

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

shin wrote: 12 Mar 2017, 12:00 Do you think the whole Apollo moon landing thing was faked back then?

The photographic evidence seems sketchy for sure.
People are more sophisticated now, much more jaded and more cynical.

Also, they didn't have Photoshop our any other retouching program.

So if they saw anything out of the ordinary, they were flabbergasted.

Now everyone's on the lookout for fakes.

If they faked the photos, I'd say perhaps the major reason was that the technology hadn't been developed yet to transmit the images back to earth. So, they may have landed, but the footage of them was faked. The NASA folks needed to have something to show the folks back home that their tax dollars invested, that it was worth it.

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

J0E wrote: 16 Mar 2017, 19:25 If they faked the photos, I'd say perhaps the major reason was that the technology hadn't been developed yet to transmit the images back to earth. So, they may have landed, but the footage of them was faked. The NASA folks needed to have something to show the folks back home that their tax dollars invested, that it was worth it.
May want to look into Ranger 7, 8 and 9 before making that statement.
Ranger 9 March 24, 1965

deadskinmask wrote:the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....
deadskinmask

Dick Gozinya wrote: 16 Mar 2017, 20:10
J0E wrote: 16 Mar 2017, 19:25 If they faked the photos, I'd say perhaps the major reason was that the technology hadn't been developed yet to transmit the images back to earth. So, they may have landed, but the footage of them was faked. The NASA folks needed to have something to show the folks back home that their tax dollars invested, that it was worth it.
May want to look into Ranger 7, 8 and 9 before making that statement.
Ranger 9 March 24, 1965
heres an interesting fact.... the earth is surrounded by the Van Allen Belt. its an electromagnetic field that will react with anything metallic that it comes in contact with. like a fork in a microwave.... instant death for anyone onboard.... YET amazingly it had no effect on the Apollo mission? wonder why that is?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

It is a fact that the earth is surrounded by the Van Allen Belts.....but there is a full and clear explanation of how they pass safely through it.

Interesting stuff here... http://www.clavius.org/envrad.html ...if you're interested. =)

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 08:10 It is a fact that the earth is surrounded by the Van Allen Belts.....but there is a full and clear explanation of how they pass safely through it.

Interesting stuff here... http://www.clavius.org/envrad.html ...if you're interested. =)
read it before.... seems odd to me that they simply 'drove around them' with 60's technology and now they admit to not being able to leave earths lower orbit.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 08:15
mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 08:10 It is a fact that the earth is surrounded by the Van Allen Belts.....but there is a full and clear explanation of how they pass safely through it.

read it before.... seems odd to me that they simply 'drove around them' with 60's technology and now they admit to not being able to leave earths lower orbit.... :(
Who are 'they' ? :confused:

the shark hunter
Location: Chumming For Hammerhead Sharks On This Wacky Vancouver Forum

Unread post by the shark hunter »

... here's some really cool lunar rover footage!

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 10:43
deadskinmask wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 08:15

Who are 'they' ? :confused:
who are 'they'??? nasa.... astronauts.... the same pl that have been taking our tax money for 'space adventures', motherfucker.... the same goddamn ppl we've been talking about.... lord have mercy, do you share a fuckin account? or do you really forget shit that quick? :D

deadskinmask

and before you think i'm 'just kidding around'.... go check out a few vids. two are 'live from the ISS' and a third is a nasa 'technician' explaining the 'new era in space exploration'.... they keep getting pulled down but you can find em if you look.... while you're at it, check out the greenscreen, harnesses and CGI onboard the ISS and tell me what you think about 'outer space'.... :D

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 12:51 and before you think i'm 'just kidding around'.... go check out a few vids. two are 'live from the ISS' and a third is a nasa 'technician' explaining the 'new era in space exploration'.... they keep getting pulled down but you can find em if you look.... while you're at it, check out the greenscreen, harnesses and CGI onboard the ISS and tell me what you think about 'outer space'.... :D
shouldn't fret... your tax money ain't going to NASA.

your tax money is used to ensure YOU have a satisfactory lifestyle (by North American standards)

electricity wherever you live
clean running water whenever required
garbage and human waste disposal systems
public transportation networks
sidewalks and parks
safe public roads to drive your Toyota product on.
constabulary fire-fighting forces
etc...

Once the tax is deducted from my paycheque, I really don't care what happens to it as long as the freedoms and liberties of my current lifestyle don't suffer...

I live in a country where citizens can be as free as they allow themselves to be.

I didn't wake-up this morning and look-out the window and go "Oh no! Honey, it looks like like they're chopping heads again today"

I have no complaints against my governments... somebody has to govern millions of people.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 12:51 and before you think i'm 'just kidding around'.... go check out a few vids. two are 'live from the ISS' and a third is a nasa 'technician' explaining the 'new era in space exploration'.... they keep getting pulled down but you can find em if you look.... while you're at it, check out the greenscreen, harnesses and CGI onboard the ISS and tell me what you think about 'outer space'.... :D
I found zip, from any credible source, where NASA suggests they are incapable of travelling beyond low earth orbit. :unsure:

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 14:49
I found zip, from any credible source, where NASA suggests they are incapable of travelling beyond low earth orbit. :unsure:
Conspiracy "theory"...heavy on the "theory"...LOL

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Not sure if the moon landings were faked or not.

Certainly, I think there is a strong possibility that at least some of it was simulated for entertainment/mass consumption purposes. There was a lot of money involved or at stake.

So I can see how this might have happened.

However, I'm in the 'don't know' column.

It'd be interesting what an official inquiry made up of a panel of scientists from different nations might uncover.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Well.....If anyone would want to prove it didn't happen the most, it would be Russia, or China or Japan......yet all three corroborate with their own evidence. Why would they do that ? :unsure:

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 16:39 Well.....If anyone would want to prove it didn't happen the most, it would be Russia, or China or Japan......yet all three corroborate with their own evidence. Why would they do that ? :unsure:
I'd like to see an independent scientific inquiry on 911- what brought down the Twin Towers in NYC.

I actually think that was an inside job, it was planned by the Hawks in the Pentagon in collaboration with the Bush administration so that the United States could start its conquest of the Middle East.

However, that is a matter of conjecture, but its sort of along the same line as the mystery of the moon landings.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Different thread....different thread !!!!!

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 16:39 Well.....If anyone would want to prove it didn't happen the most, it would be Russia, or China or Japan......yet all three corroborate with their own evidence. Why would they do that ? :unsure:
greed.... bottom line.... by perpetuating the round globe myth, they can continually siphon money on these projects without supplying any type of 'progress'. its a cash cow and all they have to do is say 'its round'.... a big ol' blue marble.... and science.... theres a change coming.... ppl are waking up and they aren't happy.... :(

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

kiebers wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 15:30
mimi wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 14:49
Conspiracy "theory"...heavy on the "theory"...LOL
Kiebers! Good to "see" you, Sir.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

"they" can leave earths orbit...

They got the rover to Mars.

The moon has nothing to offer us..
We can study the conditions of space in the international spacestation... Theres no need for a moonbase.

I think in the future, the spacecrafts are gonna be built in orbit... The lift-off is the most dangerous part of the spaceflight.

Mars is important... Terraform it.. Make it earth II.
Find evidence of extraterrestrial life.. Proof that we are not alone and earth is not the center of the universe.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Maybe we find 50000years old prothean research lab beneath the surface of Mars..

We can scavenge information to built our first Faster-Than-Light drive.

yorkcountykid

Unread post by yorkcountykid »

please, If the Russians can not prove it, you cant

yorkcountykid

Unread post by yorkcountykid »

I AM THE KING!!