the cryptozoology thred....

weebles

Re: the cryptozoology thred....

Unread post by weebles »

deadskinmask wrote: 21 May 2017, 19:08 i would very much like to find out that bigfoot is real. not even to validate my belief in weirdness.... just because i think it would be a beautifully awesome creature to have around.... i'd actually try to friendly up to one.... :D
If they do exsit they would be leeary of humans for a reason then again people proably would shot at them and hunt them so they would have a valid reason to be avoid contact with us it would be rather intelligent of them to do so.

Since I can see why they would see us as more of threat encroahing on their territory and hunting their food and scaring their natural food sources away or leaving a human scent trail that other predators and prey can pick up forcing them to abanadon their territory.

maybe in the past ancient civilizations esp our first nations had a better undrstading of nature and repect that they my have worked together.

But today's modren human does not have that same repect for mother nature and people would pay big $$$ to hunt one to stuff it and display it in their home/office or charge people to see it in a museum.

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Bigfoot tops :thumbup:

IRISH KAM

Unread post by IRISH KAM »

deadskinmask wrote: 21 May 2017, 19:08 i would very much like to find out that bigfoot is real. not even to validate my belief in weirdness.... just because i think it would be a beautifully awesome creature to have around.... i'd actually try to friendly up to one.... :D
A Samsquamch was sighted in Sunny vale trailer park .

Where all u Drunk canadian bastards live . :D

[video] [/video]

THERES A 3RD EUROPEAN WAR COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

IRISH KAM wrote: 23 May 2017, 12:38
A Samsquamch was sighted in Sunny vale trailer park .

Where all u Drunk canadian bastards live . :D

[video] [/video]
i'm not canadian. i think only 3 ppl here are canadian nowadays.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

another breed of whaddafuq izzat.... this is from holland. its certainly not a windmill though....

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

fuuuuuuuck.... :(

deadskinmask

heres a whole bunch of whaddafuq izzats in their natural habitats.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 16:44 fuuuuuuuck.... :(

Ughhhh. :gcry:

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 Jun 2017, 20:54
deadskinmask wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 16:44 fuuuuuuuck.... :(

Ughhhh. :gcry:
i know. right? its not just animals. the fish there have problems too.... its heartbreaking as fuck.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I seriously want to unsee that. :gcry2:

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 Jun 2017, 21:17 I seriously want to unsee that. :gcry2:
i guess thats another area where we differ.... i wanna see everything at least once.... maybe more.... even the most gut-wrenching shit.... i want to be fully aware of the world i live in.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I don't think we're all that different in that aspect. It's just that when I do see it...it hits hard...and I feel like I need a recovery time. =((((((((( As much as I want to know what's happening....I have a difficult time trying to find a place to put it, so that it doesn't leave me a crumpled mess. =(

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 17 Jun 2017, 21:46 I don't think we're all that different in that aspect. It's just that when I do see it...it hits hard...and I feel like I need a recovery time. =((((((((( As much as I want to know what's happening....I have a difficult time trying to find a place to put it, so that it doesn't leave me a crumpled mess. =(
walk through it like i do.... as miserable as the situation looks to you, thats all that poor critter has ever known. yeah, hes a sight for sure.... but he probably thinks life is great. has no idea how fucked he is.... he probably sees normal critters and thinks 'wow. i bet that hurts like a motherfucker'.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Aww...bless yer cotton socks....but that really made me weep in real life. (I'm a bit of a suck that way) :(

But....as much as it hurts to see that....I feel oddly better to be aware that it's there. It reminds me that there is so much more going on out there beyond our everyday scope. Not sure what the hell to do about it....but it sheds light in other areas related to such oddities.....and maybe even things that we CAN do something about.
Ugh....more cries. =(

deadskinmask

well.... one thing you can do is be more aware of what shady shit the city council wants to build.... and where.... if they want a power plant, let em build it next to city hall. not our national parks.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm fully aware of selective choice. I'm more affected to see the results of such decisions.

deadskinmask

this actually deserves its own thred but i'm gonna put it here anyway.... :D

LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER - - WTF???

anybody wanna guess? i'm stumped.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

omg. What IS that ???? :scared:

That isn't natural for sure.....or there'd be more than one. :D

shin

Unread post by shin »

That right there is an alligator mudskip hyenafish. :blink:

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.
deadskinmask

shin wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 01:52 That right there is an alligator mudskip hyenafish. :blink:
goddammit... you broke my google.... :mad:

shin

Unread post by shin »

deadskinmask wrote: 15 Nov 2017, 10:44
shin wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 01:52 That right there is an alligator mudskip hyenafish. :blink:
It almost sounds like a new dance craze... but what do you suppose that feller eats?

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.
deadskinmask

the cryptozoology thred....

shin wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 02:39
deadskinmask wrote: 15 Nov 2017, 10:44
It almost sounds like a new dance craze... but what do you suppose that feller eats?
from appearance alone, i'd say - whatevers not nailed tha fuck down.... :D

deadskinmask

heres something new.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Good grief.

It looks like half crocodile and half porpoise. :blink: =(