is it weird that dsm...

Moderator: THC

Forum rules
This is a conspiracy theory subforum. Any content noncompliant with forum rules will be deleted at moderator's discretion.
Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
soon
Posts: 26604
Joined: 11 Sep 2011, 19:00

is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by soon » 23 Jul 2017, 00:15

kinda abandoned this place?


a month of sundays

User avatar

Irina
Posts: 85378
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 14:33

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Irina » 23 Jul 2017, 00:20

Yeah! I miss the little fella, what happened!


Views are my own – except when I say things I don't really mean.

User avatar

Money Shot
Posts: 11342
Joined: 19 Nov 2015, 18:57

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Money Shot » 23 Jul 2017, 01:13

It was about the same time I claimed I would report him to the IRS for not declaring his $1200/year moderator salary. :D


Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
One for you and one for your mama.

User avatar

deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by deadskinmask » 23 Jul 2017, 03:40

i didn't abandon anything. i'm here off an on. but i'm pretty invested in Dead By Daylight currently.... its everything i've ever wanted in a video game.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Irina
Posts: 85378
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 14:33

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Irina » 23 Jul 2017, 08:24

i knew that!

we missed ya, hence the attempt to troll you in for a post:) :biggrin:


Views are my own – except when I say things I don't really mean.

User avatar

Topic author
soon
Posts: 26604
Joined: 11 Sep 2011, 19:00

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by soon » 23 Jul 2017, 11:46

you do realize dsm plays as the crazed killer.


a month of sundays

User avatar

Irina
Posts: 85378
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 14:33

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Irina » 23 Jul 2017, 13:34

Yeah there is that lol:(

If anyone is highly suspect to be posting from a state penitentiary somewhere serving his time for manslaughter that's dsm.. not judging, just sayin. :yinyang:


Views are my own – except when I say things I don't really mean.

User avatar

Karl
Posts: 4011
Joined: 28 Sep 2015, 09:16

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Karl » 23 Jul 2017, 13:51

Its sad that so many people waste time on video games. When they could be out there spending that time doing something good, like protesting for minority causes.


Adolf Trump is the next Hitler.

User avatar

Scooter
Posts: 3460
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 11:12

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Scooter » 23 Jul 2017, 14:07

deadskinmask wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 03:40
i didn't abandon anything. i'm here off an on. but i'm pretty invested in Dead By Daylight currently.... its everything i've ever wanted in a video game.... :(
Howdy! I kind of figured you were either busy with your PS4 or being outside, since it's summer and stuff. :)


roll me up and smoke me when I die

User avatar

deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by deadskinmask » 23 Jul 2017, 16:07

Scooter wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 14:07
deadskinmask wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 03:40
i didn't abandon anything. i'm here off an on. but i'm pretty invested in Dead By Daylight currently.... its everything i've ever wanted in a video game.... :(
Howdy! I kind of figured you were either busy with your PS4 or being outside, since it's summer and stuff. :)
i went outside once.... the graphics were horrible.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

asal
Posts: 16453
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by asal » 23 Jul 2017, 17:11

Vivek Golikeri posts from some sort of corrections facility :unsure:


Get in on it.


Mel

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Mel » 23 Jul 2017, 18:42

asal wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 17:11
Vivek Golikeri posts from some sort of corrections facility :unsure:
The Mad Man of Broward County has spent over half his life behind various bars...



User avatar

Odinson
Posts: 31537
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Odinson » 24 Jul 2017, 04:21

deadskinmask wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 16:07
Scooter wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 14:07
deadskinmask wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 03:40
i didn't abandon anything. i'm here off an on. but i'm pretty invested in Dead By Daylight currently.... its everything i've ever wanted in a video game.... :(
Howdy! I kind of figured you were either busy with your PS4 or being outside, since it's summer and stuff. :)
i went outside once.... the graphics were horrible.... :(
Game graphics are better..



User avatar

Blazor
Posts: 2431
Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 18:22

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Blazor » 24 Jul 2017, 08:15

deadskinmask wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 16:07

i went outside once.... the graphics were horrible.... :(
:D


I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

User avatar

MARKUS
Posts: 3087
Joined: 18 Jul 2014, 11:02

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by MARKUS » 26 Aug 2018, 14:03

Jacksonville Landing shooting kills at least 4, sources say; gunfire heard at gaming tournament.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/26/ma ... e-say.html


No Flesh Shall Be Spared

User avatar

deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by deadskinmask » 26 Aug 2018, 14:08

bullet hit his thumb.... hes out of the tournament.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Scooter
Posts: 3460
Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 11:12

Re: is it weird that dsm...

Unread post by Scooter » 27 Aug 2018, 10:51

It was a Madden tournament. Getting upset and shooting the place up over a football video game … :rolleyes:


roll me up and smoke me when I die

Post Reply