just a little perspective....

Moderator: THC

Forum rules
This is a conspiracy theory subforum. Any content noncompliant with forum rules will be deleted at moderator's discretion.
User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 06 May 2018, 06:03

i think the problem is perhaps in my enthusiasm, i'm getting ahead of myself. masons, jews, catholics and illuminati plus nasa and the government conspiring against you might be too much to absorb.... i'm thinking that maybe if i slow down a bit and try baby stepping, we can reach a better understanding.... heres a little vid to watch that might help add a little perspective to the situation.... there will be more to come as i imagine this will be a slow and painful excursion.... i hope you watch. but if you don't, its your loss.... :(



"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Blazor
Posts: 2428
Joined: 24 Mar 2016, 18:22

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Blazor » 22 Aug 2018, 10:33

:D


Image


I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 11:16

:D :D :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58323
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by mimi » 22 Aug 2018, 15:11

NASA should absolutely be left out of any argument regarding the shape of the earth. If it were only the United States that believed the globe is a sphere...that argument could carry an ounce of weight. But...how come the REST of the other continents and countries, also believes the earth is a sphere ?

I think the biggest flaw...the most HUGE flaw, is that 'flat earthers' spend much effort proving that everybody lies, and no effort in proving their claim. Tossing out a mountain of numbers, often proves to me that there is much they don't understand. If something as basic (and provable) as gravity, trips up their theory, then their next course of action is to say that gravity doesn't exist. The shadow theory...provable. What next...the sun doesn't really exist ?

Even if 100% of the people agree, that the government lies to us....that would only prove they are liars.

Their theory would look something like this.

The government and nasa lie....therefore the earth is flat.



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 15:24

you've been taught since your earliest years, earth is round and ships disappear over the curve. evolution and big bang. spinning 666,000 mph. millions and millions of years old.... its second nature to you ppl.... and you've been programmed to respond to outside criticism as conspiracy theories and undermining the government. the ppl that run the world want you to believe all that garbage. because all of it is designed to ignore god.... see? the first rule of power is to not accept that there is something greater than yourself. nobody would allow the government to get away with a fraction of what they do if they realized that there was an actual god. a creator. a supreme being.... and because (despite me trying to show you the size of this) you won't look at how this has systematicly came to be, you don't understand.... its cool. no big deal. don't look into it. no fucks given.... keep on spinning around. have a grand ol' time.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 15:28

mimi wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 15:11
NASA should absolutely be left out of any argument regarding the shape of the earth. If it were only the United States that believed the globe is a sphere...that argument could carry an ounce of weight. But...how come the REST of the other continents and countries, also believes the earth is a sphere ?

I think the biggest flaw...the most HUGE flaw, is that 'flat earthers' spend much effort proving that everybody lies, and no effort in proving their claim. Tossing out a mountain of numbers, often proves to me that there is much they don't understand. If something as basic (and provable) as gravity, trips up their theory, then their next course of action is to say that gravity doesn't exist. The shadow theory...provable. What next...the sun doesn't really exist ?

Even if 100% of the people agree, that the government lies to us....that would only prove they are liars.

Their theory would look something like this.

The government and nasa lie....therefore the earth is flat.
by the way.... GRAVITY - IS NOT - HAS NOT - WILL EVER BE - PROVEN.... NO.... :mad:


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 16:00

Skinz, when you jump, what is forcing you back to Earth?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:05

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:00
Skinz, when you jump, what is forcing you back to Earth?
density and buoyancy are real properties.... gravity is a myth that is necessitated by living on a ball.... and the 'cavandash experiment' was a fuckin joke and you should be ashamed for bringing it up.... ridiculous.... :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:06



"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58323
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by mimi » 22 Aug 2018, 16:07

deadskinmask wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 15:24
you've been taught since your earliest years, earth is round and ships disappear over the curve. evolution and big bang. spinning 666,000 mph. millions and millions of years old.... its second nature to you ppl.... and you've been programmed to respond to outside criticism as conspiracy theories and undermining the government. the ppl that run the world want you to believe all that garbage. because all of it is designed to ignore god.... see? the first rule of power is to not accept that there is something greater than yourself. nobody would allow the government to get away with a fraction of what they do if they realized that there was an actual god. a creator. a supreme being.... and because (despite me trying to show you the size of this) you won't look at how this has systematicly came to be, you don't understand.... its cool. no big deal. don't look into it. no fucks given.... keep on spinning around. have a grand ol' time.... :(
Again....proving someone is a liar, isn't proving the shape of the earth. Until someone shows me a picture of the flat earth....I will absolutely have a grand time on earth.

Another thing flat earthers conveniently skip over, is that the shape of the earth can be verified with your own two eyes. You don't need the government, you don't need nasa....and you don't need any scientific equipment at all. And yet....none of them even address this. Without the straw man...they really basically have nothing.

I maintain, that instead of shooting holes in what they DON'T believe, and what they DON'T understand....come up with a little proof. Something...anything. Their proof amounts to....the earth isn't round....because I don't believe it is.



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:11

mimi wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:07
deadskinmask wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 15:24
you've been taught since your earliest years, earth is round and ships disappear over the curve. evolution and big bang. spinning 666,000 mph. millions and millions of years old.... its second nature to you ppl.... and you've been programmed to respond to outside criticism as conspiracy theories and undermining the government. the ppl that run the world want you to believe all that garbage. because all of it is designed to ignore god.... see? the first rule of power is to not accept that there is something greater than yourself. nobody would allow the government to get away with a fraction of what they do if they realized that there was an actual god. a creator. a supreme being.... and because (despite me trying to show you the size of this) you won't look at how this has systematicly came to be, you don't understand.... its cool. no big deal. don't look into it. no fucks given.... keep on spinning around. have a grand ol' time.... :(
Again....proving someone is a liar, isn't proving the shape of the earth. Until someone shows me a picture of the flat earth....I will absolutely have a grand time on earth.

Another thing flat earthers conveniently skip over, is that the shape of the earth can be verified with your own two eyes. You don't need the government, you don't need nasa....and you don't need any scientific equipment at all. And yet....none of them even address this. Without the straw man...they really basically have nothing.

I maintain, that instead of shooting holes in what they DON'T believe, and what they DON'T understand....come up with a little proof. Something...anything. Their proof amounts to....the earth isn't round....because I don't believe it is.
cool. have fun.... and furthermore what the fuck is it to you what i believe? i'm not being graded on it. i've made my suggestion.... look. don't look. whatever.... do you have a vested interest in a round earth? are you a gatekeeper? then otherwise it should be of no consequence to you either way.... have fun.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 16:21

So when less buoyant Styrofoam ball leaves water after being submerged, it is because is it buoyant and water is denser?



User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 16:23

mimi wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:07
Until someone shows me a picture of the flat earth....I will absolutely have a grand time on earth.
Is this good enough to spoil your good time:

Image



User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58323
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by mimi » 22 Aug 2018, 16:23

cool. have fun.... and furthermore what the fuck is it to you what i believe? i'm not being graded on it. i've made my suggestion.... look. don't look. whatever.... do you have a vested interest in a round earth? are you a gatekeeper? then otherwise it should be of no consequence to you either way.... have fun.... :(

I didn't suggest for a second what you should or shouldn't believe. You're the one telling people they're idiots for not believing what you believe. =))))

And I DO look. I've looked at almost every piece of 'evidence' you've presented...and then some.

I do not have a vested interest in a round earth. Do you have a vested interest in a flat earth ?

Also....I think the purpose of this type of forum is doing exactly what it's supposed to...yet you seem to prefer if nobody has any rebuttal....which would be more of a blog than a forum for discussion. I think you agree that questioning is good....no ?



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:24

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:21
So when less buoyant Styrofoam ball leaves water after being submerged, it is because is it buoyant and water is denser?
do you really not understand buoyancy? or density? i'm being serious.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 16:25

I am asking why that ball leaves water.



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:28

mimi wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:23
cool. have fun.... and furthermore what the fuck is it to you what i believe? i'm not being graded on it. i've made my suggestion.... look. don't look. whatever.... do you have a vested interest in a round earth? are you a gatekeeper? then otherwise it should be of no consequence to you either way.... have fun.... :(

I didn't suggest for a second what you should or shouldn't believe. You're the one telling people they're idiots for not believing what you believe. =))))

And I DO look. I've looked at almost every piece of 'evidence' you've presented...and then some.

I do not have a vested interest in a round earth. Do you have a vested interest in a flat earth ?

Also....I think the purpose of this type of forum is doing exactly what it's supposed to...yet you seem to prefer if nobody has any rebuttal....which would be more of a blog than a forum for discussion. I think you agree that questioning is good....no ?
as i've pointed out before - you, little lady, were the first one casting doubt on my intelligence.... i only picked up from there. and i'm real fuckin quick with name-calling once its been brought to the table. my apologies.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:31

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:25
I am asking why that ball leaves water.
because heavier things settle under lighter things without outside interference.... same as helium balloons rising through the air.... does gravity not recognize helium? how does the balloon rise against gravity?


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 16:38

As air is pulled towards the earth, being more dense it has more mass than the same volume of helium. Thus, air goes down and displaces helium (total force on air is greater than force on helium). Good luck flying helium in vacuum. In fact, you need to invoke gravity to explain this.

How you define "under"? Seriously.

Take a scale, simple scale. On one side put iron. On the other, keep adding something less buoyant and less dense, such as rice grains. At the beginning, scale tips on iron side. Keep adding at one point it will tip towards rice side. How does this work, what changed? Buoyancy or density? What has "settled" under what here???



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:38

as for me having a 'vested interest' in flat earth.... no. the shape of the earth is of no consequence to me.... but i have a 'vested interest' in god. and i see how all of this is working against it.... i'm fine. i'm sorted.... but i do have a concern for others.... even though my concern is fading faster everyday.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 16:42

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:38
As air is pulled towards the earth, being more dense it has more mass than the same volume of helium. Thus, air goes down and displaces helium (total force on air is greater than force on helium). Good luck flying helium in vacuum. In fact, you need to invoke gravity to explain this.

How you define "under"? Seriously.

Take a scale, simple scale. On one side put iron. On the other, keep adding something less buoyant and less dense, such as rice grains. At the beginning, scale tips on iron side. Keep adding at one point it will tip towards rice side. How does this work, what changed? Buoyancy or density? What has "settled" under what here???
the weight of the rice has settled under the weight of the iron. there by pushing the iron up.... you really don't understand.... thats a pity.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 16:56

How does it settle "under" iron, when they don't even touch. Besides, you may always construct a scale where rice is ALWAYS above iron.

What means up?



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 17:01

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:56
How does it settle "under" iron, when they don't even touch. Besides, you may always construct a scale where rice is ALWAYS above iron.

What means up?
its a scale, partner.... don't tell me you don't understand scales either. the heavier substance falls under on a scale and the lighter substance lifts up.... jesus fuckin christ.... just tell me what you actually do understand and we'll go from there.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 17:04

So it is heaviness, not density or buoyancy?

Why under, why always towards the earth?



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 17:12

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 17:04
So it is heaviness, not density or buoyancy?

Why under, why always towards the earth?
you and yorkie and odi need to get together on this. i'm afraid i don't have time for you.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Mad Serb
Posts: 11632
Joined: 07 Feb 2011, 14:07

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Mad Serb » 22 Aug 2018, 17:17

I don't have time for rubbish, I am doing this here out of curiosity



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 22 Aug 2018, 17:20

Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 17:17
I don't have time for rubbish, I am doing this here out of curiosity
well.... go be curious in a book.... about how scales work.... or how density and buoyancy work.... or don't.... don't even care.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58323
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by mimi » 22 Aug 2018, 17:35

deadskinmask wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:28
mimi wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:23
cool. have fun.... and furthermore what the fuck is it to you what i believe? i'm not being graded on it. i've made my suggestion.... look. don't look. whatever.... do you have a vested interest in a round earth? are you a gatekeeper? then otherwise it should be of no consequence to you either way.... have fun.... :(

I didn't suggest for a second what you should or shouldn't believe. You're the one telling people they're idiots for not believing what you believe. =))))

And I DO look. I've looked at almost every piece of 'evidence' you've presented...and then some.

I do not have a vested interest in a round earth. Do you have a vested interest in a flat earth ?

Also....I think the purpose of this type of forum is doing exactly what it's supposed to...yet you seem to prefer if nobody has any rebuttal....which would be more of a blog than a forum for discussion. I think you agree that questioning is good....no ?
as i've pointed out before - you, little lady, were the first one casting doubt on my intelligence.... i only picked up from there. and i'm real fuckin quick with name-calling once its been brought to the table. my apologies.... :(
K wait...back up. =))) To be fair, I said it ONCE...that something you had said threw a bit of a wrench into my perception of you as an intelligent man....BUT....I not only explained, that I thought you had said what you said, in jest....AND...I apologized immediately. So that was once. I have on several occasions, said the opposite. (yes....I had to look it up, because I couldn't imagine I would have said that) :blush: =)))

You, on the other hand, have called us 'fuckin stupid idiots' NUMEROUS times. :D :D



User avatar

Odinson
Posts: 31532
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Odinson » 22 Aug 2018, 17:36

deadskinmask wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:05
Mad Serb wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 16:00
Skinz, when you jump, what is forcing you back to Earth?
density and buoyancy are real properties.... gravity is a myth that is necessitated by living on a ball.... and the 'cavandash experiment' was a fuckin joke and you should be ashamed for bringing it up.... ridiculous.... :D
But you understand that something is pulling you towards the ground?



User avatar

Odinson
Posts: 31532
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by Odinson » 22 Aug 2018, 17:39

You look at the sun, the moon, mars etc...

They are all balls.



Post Reply