can you hear me now? really? lol....

Moderator: THC

Forum rules
This is a conspiracy theory subforum. Any content noncompliant with forum rules will be deleted at moderator's discretion.
User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 10 Jun 2018, 05:14

lmmfao.... hows about you lunatics give this a peek.... :D



hmmm.... what a dilemma.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by Munday » 07 Jul 2018, 14:11

you know you are fucked up skinz....but i work with three or four people that would subscribe to your newsletter....so WTF....peace brother


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.

User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by Munday » 25 Jul 2018, 06:07

by last count there were about 400,000 people that were involved in the space industry and moon landings....all of which would have to be part of your conspiracy to make it work..good luck with that brother...peace


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 06:26

Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:07
by last count there were about 400,000 people that were involved in the space industry and moon landings....all of which would have to be part of your conspiracy to make it work..good luck with that brother...peace
its compartmentalized.... most of those ppl look at a monitor or watch numbers rise and fall. they have no clue where the images or the numbers come from. not their problem.... and some of the ppl involved don't understand the reasoning behind the deception.... they probably think 'stealing taxpayer money' is the motive.... its all good. whatever.... i guess i would be remiss if i were to not remind you its the 50th anniversary of the 'moon landing' and we don't even have the technology to leave low earth orbit.... we went to the fuckin moon with less tech than an Nintendo 64 or a basic cell phone but 50 years later we can't do a damn thing.... sir, you are gullible as fuck.... its cool though. you're in good company.... the fact that you can watch those idiots on harnesses and those CGI glitches and STILL tell yourself 'its all true'.... well.... that takes an amazing amount of fuckin ignorance.... an astounding amount.... good luck to you, partner.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by Munday » 25 Jul 2018, 06:42

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:26
Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:07
by last count there were about 400,000 people that were involved in the space industry and moon landings....all of which would have to be part of your conspiracy to make it work..good luck with that brother...peace
its compartmentalized.... most of those ppl look at a monitor or watch numbers rise and fall. they have no clue where the images or the numbers come from. not their problem.... and some of the ppl involved don't understand the reasoning behind the deception.... they probably think 'stealing taxpayer money' is the motive.... its all good. whatever.... i guess i would be remiss if i were to not remind you its the 50th anniversary of the 'moon landing' and we don't even have the technology to leave low earth orbit.... we went to the fuckin moon with less tech than an Nintendo 64 or a basic cell phone but 50 years later we can't do a damn thing.... sir, you are gullible as fuck.... its cool though. you're in good company.... the fact that you can watch those idiots on harnesses and those CGI glitches and STILL tell yourself 'its all true'.... well.... that takes an amazing amount of fuckin ignorance.... an astounding amount.... good luck to you, partner.... :(
au contraire my little Alabama space cadet....the same contingents of loons that believes the moon landings were faked...the earth is flat and 911 was an inside job (or worse faked) also believe we should transfer trillions of dollars of our wealth to a bunch of negro dictators in Africa to solve a natural phenomenon called "global warming" or more recently ..climate change....nuff said
notice I refrained from saying you were stupid or ignorant...cheerio


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 06:53

Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:42
deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:26
Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:07
by last count there were about 400,000 people that were involved in the space industry and moon landings....all of which would have to be part of your conspiracy to make it work..good luck with that brother...peace
its compartmentalized.... most of those ppl look at a monitor or watch numbers rise and fall. they have no clue where the images or the numbers come from. not their problem.... and some of the ppl involved don't understand the reasoning behind the deception.... they probably think 'stealing taxpayer money' is the motive.... its all good. whatever.... i guess i would be remiss if i were to not remind you its the 50th anniversary of the 'moon landing' and we don't even have the technology to leave low earth orbit.... we went to the fuckin moon with less tech than an Nintendo 64 or a basic cell phone but 50 years later we can't do a damn thing.... sir, you are gullible as fuck.... its cool though. you're in good company.... the fact that you can watch those idiots on harnesses and those CGI glitches and STILL tell yourself 'its all true'.... well.... that takes an amazing amount of fuckin ignorance.... an astounding amount.... good luck to you, partner.... :(
au contraire my little Alabama space cadet....the same contingents of loons that believes the moon landings were faked...the earth is flat and 911 was an inside job (or worse faked) also believe we should transfer trillions of dollars of our wealth to a bunch of negro dictators in Africa to solve a natural phenomenon called "global warming" or more recently ..climate change....nuff said
notice I refrained from saying you were stupid or ignorant...cheerio
absolutely NO flat earther believes in 'global warming'.... none.... BUT there is a direct correlation between vaccines and autism though. i do believe the atmosphere is being altered by chemtrails too.... and i know for a fact 9/11 was an inside job.... don't bother 'refraining' from anything, partner. i like you. i really do. name-calling isn't gonna hurt my 'sensitive feelz' anymore than it will yours. we're far past 'exchanging pleasantrys'. we're friends. say whats on your mind and lets kick it around.... surely one of us will wake up soon.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by Munday » 25 Jul 2018, 08:57

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:53
Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:42
deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:26


its compartmentalized.... most of those ppl look at a monitor or watch numbers rise and fall. they have no clue where the images or the numbers come from. not their problem.... and some of the ppl involved don't understand the reasoning behind the deception.... they probably think 'stealing taxpayer money' is the motive.... its all good. whatever.... i guess i would be remiss if i were to not remind you its the 50th anniversary of the 'moon landing' and we don't even have the technology to leave low earth orbit.... we went to the fuckin moon with less tech than an Nintendo 64 or a basic cell phone but 50 years later we can't do a damn thing.... sir, you are gullible as fuck.... its cool though. you're in good company.... the fact that you can watch those idiots on harnesses and those CGI glitches and STILL tell yourself 'its all true'.... well.... that takes an amazing amount of fuckin ignorance.... an astounding amount.... good luck to you, partner.... :(
au contraire my little Alabama space cadet....the same contingents of loons that believes the moon landings were faked...the earth is flat and 911 was an inside job (or worse faked) also believe we should transfer trillions of dollars of our wealth to a bunch of negro dictators in Africa to solve a natural phenomenon called "global warming" or more recently ..climate change....nuff said
notice I refrained from saying you were stupid or ignorant...cheerio
absolutely NO flat earther believes in 'global warming'.... none.... BUT there is a direct correlation between vaccines and autism though. i do believe the atmosphere is being altered by chemtrails too.... and i know for a fact 9/11 was an inside job.... don't bother 'refraining' from anything, partner. i like you. i really do. name-calling isn't gonna hurt my 'sensitive feelz' anymore than it will yours. we're far past 'exchanging pleasantrys'. we're friends. say whats on your mind and lets kick it around.... surely one of us will wake up soon.... :(

I will assume no-one believes more fervently in the deep state and it's illegal involvement in american politics than I do...but to think for even a moment they have the smarts to coordinate and carry out such a project and get away with it surely results from TOO much ganga


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 09:37

there is no 'american politics'. its a show, partner. its strictly a business that has the appearance of 'separate countries'. they only have a goal. they don't care about the ppl. they do everything in their power to dwindle the population down to 'manageable numbers' and push their agenda.... gun control, 1000's of genders, predictive programming, chemtrails, autism though vaccinations, media censorship.... they're turning you into hive-minded robots and trans-gendered milquetoasts....


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 10:16

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:26
Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:07
by last count there were about 400,000 people that were involved in the space industry and moon landings....all of which would have to be part of your conspiracy to make it work..good luck with that brother...peace
i guess i would be remiss if i were to not remind you its the 50th anniversary of the 'moon landing' and we don't even have the technology to leave low earth orbit.... we went to the fuckin moon with less tech than an Nintendo 64 or a basic cell phone but 50 years later we can't do a damn thing....
50 years ago they made refrigerators that are still running. Today, you can thank your lucky flat stars if a new sees you through 5 years. They made a light bulb over 100 years ago that is still burning. The best mileage I can get out of today's light bulbs is 6 months. When you bought a TV 50 years ago...it was a purchase that you only had to make maybe a couple times in your lifetime. Average life expectancy of today's TV's....2 years.

Every small appliance today....inferior, than those of yesteryear. My son still uses a toaster my dad got from a repair shop when we were kids...it was the only toaster we ever had. It's dated 1936. Goodness know how much use it got before dad took it home....btw...it was free. :D

No doubt there have been some amazing technological advances in the past 50 years....but a staggering amount of things have gone backwards...at the speed of light. =)))



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 10:52

you know theres a giant difference between companies making less reliable products in order to sell more often and a government agency that can't remember how to go to the moon.... why do you think all the 'earth' pics are photoshopped? why do you think the astroNOTS are on harnesses in front of greenscreens? why do you think there isn't a high def camera mounted on the moon with 24hr earth surveillance? yall can be as ignorant as you choose to be though.... whatever. good luck, you little lunar-tics.... :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 11:15

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 10:52
you know theres a giant difference between companies making less reliable products in order to sell more often and a government agency that can't remember how to go to the moon.... why do you think all the 'earth' pics are photoshopped? why do you think the astroNOTS are on harnesses in front of greenscreens? why do you think there isn't a high def camera mounted on the moon with 24hr earth surveillance? yall can be as ignorant as you choose to be though.... whatever. good luck, you little lunar-tics.... :D
I agree that it's more, design to sell and resell, than it is, design to function.
BUT...you have to wonder why yesterday's products, can't be repaired, even with all our fancy schmancy technological advances. You can't even hook up an old game station to a new TV...and vice versa. :D



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 11:24

mimi wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 11:15
deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 10:52
you know theres a giant difference between companies making less reliable products in order to sell more often and a government agency that can't remember how to go to the moon.... why do you think all the 'earth' pics are photoshopped? why do you think the astroNOTS are on harnesses in front of greenscreens? why do you think there isn't a high def camera mounted on the moon with 24hr earth surveillance? yall can be as ignorant as you choose to be though.... whatever. good luck, you little lunar-tics.... :D
I agree that it's more, design to sell and resell, than it is, design to function.
BUT...you have to wonder why yesterday's products, can't be repaired, even with all our fancy schmancy technological advances. You can't even hook up an old game station to a new TV...and vice versa. :D
go back to sleep, mimi. this is where the name-calling begins.... they have all you little knuckleheads glued to the screen watching em flip around on cables and believing their obvious bullshit.... you can watch the moon landing video and see its bullshit. its fake as fuck. no matter to me. enjoy your cartoons.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 11:32

:sleeps:



User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by Munday » 25 Jul 2018, 17:51

mimi wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 10:16
deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:26
Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 06:07
by last count there were about 400,000 people that were involved in the space industry and moon landings....all of which would have to be part of your conspiracy to make it work..good luck with that brother...peace
i guess i would be remiss if i were to not remind you its the 50th anniversary of the 'moon landing' and we don't even have the technology to leave low earth orbit.... we went to the fuckin moon with less tech than an Nintendo 64 or a basic cell phone but 50 years later we can't do a damn thing....
50 years ago they made refrigerators that are still running. Today, you can thank your lucky flat stars if a new sees you through 5 years. They made a light bulb over 100 years ago that is still burning. The best mileage I can get out of today's light bulbs is 6 months. When you bought a TV 50 years ago...it was a purchase that you only had to make maybe a couple times in your lifetime. Average life expectancy of today's TV's....2 years.

Every small appliance today....inferior, than those of yesteryear. My son still uses a toaster my dad got from a repair shop when we were kids...it was the only toaster we ever had. It's dated 1936. Goodness know how much use it got before dad took it home....btw...it was free. :D

No doubt there have been some amazing technological advances in the past 50 years....but a staggering amount of things have gone backwards...at the speed of light. =)))

Amen sister...we are embracing garage sale-ing as a hobby....looking for 60's and 70's kitchen appliances...most look like new, run perfectly and will last another 50 years..no madeinChina junk please...it's all disposable garbage
d


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 17:54

hmmm.... found this interesting.... :(



yall motherfuckers.... lol. i swear.... :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by Munday » 25 Jul 2018, 18:52

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 17:54
hmmm.... found this interesting.... :(



yall motherfuckers.... lol. i swear.... :D

skins..please tell me you and your fellow hillbillies are not basing your case on the ramblings of a crazy person named "buzz"....i swear


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 19:19

Munday wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 18:52
skins..please tell me you and your fellow hillbillies are not basing your case on the ramblings of a crazy person named "buzz"....i swear
you do know who he is. right?


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

asal
Posts: 16453
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by asal » 25 Jul 2018, 19:23

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 17:54
hmmm.... found this interesting.... :(



yall motherfuckers.... lol. i swear.... :D
dsm, the audio is cut off. omc. "We didn't go there and ..." so, what does he say after that? I heard an interview with Buzz Aldrin about a year ago where he's very interested in people understanding space better... oh man, what is your comment going to be? :tongue:


Get in on it.

User avatar

asal
Posts: 16453
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by asal » 25 Jul 2018, 19:26

"We want to know why something stopped in the past that we wanted to keep it going."

That can be interpreted as saying that people haven't continued going to the moon, it stopped in the past, we want to know why going to the moon stopped in the past.

I understand how you are reading it - that he's saying it never happened. I disagree. I'm interpreting it as visiting the moon stopped in the past, we want to know why it stopped. I, personally, don't see why they would keep going there. It's a lot of money. It's good for science, I suppose.


Get in on it.

User avatar

asal
Posts: 16453
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by asal » 25 Jul 2018, 19:26

. (duplicate post/whelpy)


Get in on it.

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 19:36

lol. you ppl.... 'maybe we don't have enough money to go'.... they're spending billions on billions to 'fly around in orbit'. you ppl are fuckin retarded.... we don't have the cash to go to the moon but we're just gonna spend it all floating around here.... do you fuckin idiots not see the harness malfunctions? do you fuckin idiots not see the greenscreen glitches? goddamn, you ppl are fuckin ignorant as shit.... :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 19:41

asal wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 19:23
dsm, the audio is cut off. omc. "We didn't go there and ..." so, what does he say after that?


here.... :(


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 19:49

heres something to help you sleep.... its science, yo.... :D



of course its real. lmmfao.... idiots.... :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 20:06

I hear him saying....why we haven't been back, is just because we didn't go [back]....and goes on to explain that the reason for that, is money. Of course....I listened to the whole interview...not just the bit that somebody snipped and clipped to endorse their belief.

He says....."MONEY....if you want to buy new things...new rockets....instead of keep doing the same things over...then it's going to cost more money."

Full interview...(that snippet starts around 7:12)




User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 20:14

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 19:36
lol. you ppl.... 'maybe we don't have enough money to go'.... they're spending billions on billions to 'fly around in orbit'. you ppl are fuckin retarded.... we don't have the cash to go to the moon but we're just gonna spend it all floating around here.... do you fuckin idiots not see the harness malfunctions? do you fuckin idiots not see the greenscreen glitches? goddamn, you ppl are fuckin ignorant as shit.... :D
It isn't a secret...or a revelation that testings and exercises were carried out in a mock setting. Once again...those who want to disbelieve, have used this footage as proof that it was all faked.



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 20:17



"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 20:19

Here's what I don't understand.

You want us to not believe something JUST because it's what we were told. You want us to use our own head...to think, to research, to study, to use logic...to think OUTSIDE of what we've been conditioned to believe.

But in the next breath...you tell us we are all crazy for not believing something just because you (and a small group of others) are TELLING us that we must believe. How does that work ? :unsure:



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 20:46

i don't rightly give a fuck what you believe. none of my business. not my concern.... if you look at all that fake ass bullshit and buy into it.... well.... ok, then. good to know.... but if it were me, i'd sure appreciate somebody pointing out something as important as this.... good luck, woodchuck. don't take any wooden nickels... :(



"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 58346
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by mimi » 25 Jul 2018, 21:14

deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 20:46
i don't rightly give a fuck what you believe. none of my business. not my concern.... if you look at all that fake ass bullshit and buy into it.... well.... ok, then. good to know.... but if it were me, i'd sure appreciate somebody pointing out something as important as this.... good luck, woodchuck. don't take any wooden nickels... :(
Why so nasty though. :unsure: I don't call you names for what you believe.



User avatar

Topic author
deadskinmask
Posts: 15491
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask » 25 Jul 2018, 21:46

mimi wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 21:14
deadskinmask wrote:
25 Jul 2018, 20:46
i don't rightly give a fuck what you believe. none of my business. not my concern.... if you look at all that fake ass bullshit and buy into it.... well.... ok, then. good to know.... but if it were me, i'd sure appreciate somebody pointing out something as important as this.... good luck, woodchuck. don't take any wooden nickels... :(
Why so nasty though. :unsure: I don't call you names for what you believe.
because thats how we talk here in the south.... we call our buddies 'motherfucker' and we call motherfuckers 'buddy'.... lol. its a complex system.... :D


"you can tell its real because it looks so fake" - Elon Musk.... lmmfao. true story. google it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NJz56lxiU

you people seriously need professional help.... a lie is a lie no matter how many people tell it....

Post Reply