can you hear me now? really? lol....

deadskinmask

Re: can you hear me now? really? lol....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

and besides, my patience has worn thin for ppl.... that doesn't help either.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D
I never knew how north I was. =)))))

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 20:06 I hear him saying....why we haven't been back, is just because we didn't go [back]....and goes on to explain that the reason for that, is money. Of course....I listened to the whole interview...not just the bit that somebody snipped and clipped to endorse their belief.

He says....."MONEY....if you want to buy new things...new rockets....instead of keep doing the same things over...then it's going to cost more money."

Full interview...(that snippet starts around 7:12)

I enjoyed this interview. Thanks miMi.

Get in on it.
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 21:46
mimi wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 21:14
deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 20:46 i don't rightly give a fuck what you believe. none of my business. not my concern.... if you look at all that fake ass bullshit and buy into it.... well.... ok, then. good to know.... but if it were me, i'd sure appreciate somebody pointing out something as important as this.... good luck, woodchuck. don't take any wooden nickels... :(
Why so nasty though. :unsure: I don't call you names for what you believe.
because thats how we talk here in the south.... we call our buddies 'motherfucker' and we call motherfuckers 'buddy'.... lol. its a complex system.... :D

also..you must factor in that the average american isn't the brightest creature on the planet and is easily led by charlatans....it has always been thus
i dare say there is a counter theory group of people for every thing that has ever been accomplished in the history of the country....
i have to be careful here as i believe with all my being that all government is totally corrupt, incompetent and dangerous....and is controlled by a very small group of disciples of the new world order families

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

motherfucker yoself..... :biggrin:

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 20:46 i don't rightly give a fuck what you believe. none of my business. not my concern.... if you look at all that fake ass bullshit and buy into it.... well.... ok, then. good to know.... but if it were me, i'd sure appreciate somebody pointing out something as important as this.... good luck, woodchuck. don't take any wooden nickels... :(
because thats how we talk here in the south.... we call our buddies 'motherfucker' and we call motherfuckers 'buddy'.... lol. its a complex system.... :D
Damn right motherfucker! :drinks:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
cc

Unread post by cc »

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Blazor wrote: 26 Jul 2018, 10:30

Keep that gas tank full motherfucker.

Semen
SKINZ

Unread post by SKINZ »

Seamajor wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 07:26

fuck around up here and i'll toss you out on your ass.... now fuck off.... :mad:

Everybody has a plan.... Until they get punched in the mouth.... Mike Tyson
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

SKINZ wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 07:29
Seamajor wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 07:26

fuck around up here and i'll toss you out on your ass.... now fuck off.... :mad:
:D

Thanks motherfucker! :D

I'd be glad to as well if he keeps on, this aint the sub for that shit.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.