RAIN ON THE MOON???

deadskinmask

RAIN ON THE MOON???

Unread post by deadskinmask »

do you remember the later 'apollo missions'? well.... lets take a closer look at these wonderful photos.... :D

lol.... we'd go to the moon in a nanosecond.... um.... but that technology has been destroyed.... apparently by rain.... lmmfao.... what a bunch of goofs.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Re: RAIN ON THE MOON???

Unread post by soon »

apparently the moon is quite susceptible to environmental changes of even the smallest kind:(

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

dude, we're not sure we should even step foot on other worlds anymore.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 11:43 apparently the moon is quite susceptible to environmental changes of even the smallest kind:(
lol. yeah.... apparently.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Unread post by soon »

we might send a drone or two but we'll only observe from afar until we get this sorted.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 11:50 we might send a drone or two but we'll only observe from afar until we get this sorted.
yeah. exactly.... lets send a helicopter to fly around in a vacuum.... lol.... oh, nasa.... :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

you know it bro. it's that whole influencing an experiment as you observe it thing gone wrong.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 12:03 you know it bro. it's that whole influencing an experiment as you observe it thing gone wrong.
:D :D :D