an exciting new opportunity....

deadskinmask

an exciting new opportunity....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

for you retarded little 'space noodles'.... we can't leave low earth orbit. but we can be a 'dominant force in space'.... lol. ok.... you motherfuckers.... :(

:( :( :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Re: an exciting new opportunity....

Unread post by soon »

how is the donald not laughed off the face of the earth yet?

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

soon wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 09:55 how is the donald not laughed off the face of the earth yet?
because hes not the only one. hes just a small representation of the entire snake bed.... hes not even the head snake. hes just their avatar. and everything being done in front of us is only to distract us from whats happening behind our backs.... and this 'galactic armada' is just hype to enforce the lie they are hiding.... as ppl are becoming more aware to their surroundings, more is being done to sing us back to sleep.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Well said Deader!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I thought this might be some connived internet thing but there's an article in the local rag. LOL

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2 ... _forc.html

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 20:20 I thought this might be some connived internet thing but there's an article in the local rag. LOL

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2 ... _forc.html
oh yeah. its real, partner.... lol. its 'real'.... :D