i found this unbearably sad....

deadskinmask

i found this unbearably sad....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i made it to the 6 minute mark before i had to shut it off.... :(

my heart goes out to this man. i hope he finds relief.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Scooter

Re: i found this unbearably sad....

Unread post by Scooter »

Is it because he's a big, bad dude who got sexually harassed and you think he's being a whiny little bitch? My take on it is that, as a male, he handled his affairs but if he were a female in the same situation … things would be drastically different.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 19:32 Is it because he's a big, bad dude who got sexually harassed and you think he's being a whiny little bitch?
absolutely not. its sad that he was even put in that position.... and secondly, that he was so grateful for 'his big break' in show business, that he let it slide.... i don't think hes a bitch at all. he has my sympathy.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Skinz.....I can't tell what your take on this situation is. =)) I suspect there's an angle of facetiousness about it, but I'm not sure.
I thought he opened up the doors to forgotten, (or ignored) victims. He was well spoken...and made some seriously valid points without being whiny.

deadskinmask

holy shit. you ppl.... are yall trolling me in my own goddamn sub? i genuinely like this fella and i genuinely feel bad for him.... goddamn, people.... :mad:

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Sorry, I thought you might've been trolling. I was just wondering what you were getting at. I like Terry Crews and think he's entertaining, funny and smart.

--<-

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 20:14 holy shit. you ppl.... are yall trolling me in my own goddamn sub? i genuinely like this fella and i genuinely feel bad for him.... goddamn, people.... :mad:
I just said I couldn't tell. :mad:

It's not like you're any stranger to sarcasm. =))))
:tongue:

deadskinmask

its ok. its all good.... i guess i'm not exactly know as 'kind and caring' here.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 04 Jul 2018, 06:28 its ok. its all good.... i guess i'm not exactly know as 'kind and caring' here.... :(
Well....it's not like we assumed anything. You TOLD us you weren't. :D :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 04 Jul 2018, 07:59Well....it's not like we assumed anything. You TOLD us you weren't.
thats true. i did. and in a way, its absolutely correct.... but its alot more complicated than that. i usually allow myself to be called 'racist' or 'un-feeling' because it requires no explanation.... but i like you and scooter both so i'm gonna try to explain my situation a bit better. maybe you'll understand and not think as poorly of me.... :(

the idea of ppl is great. in theory, they're awesome.... but in reality and practice, they're fuckin horrible. ppl do not use themselves to their full potential. nor do they extend themselves without selfish intent.... i sympathize, empathize and help anyone at anytime for any reason.... but after i've done my part, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.... i found that the less i know about most ppl, the less reason i have to not like them. as its been said - familiarity breeds contempt.... i'm a good guy.... but only because i resist my strongest urges to not be a good guy.... i'm a hate-riddled monster deep down but i know i can do better so i try harder.... ppl bring out the worst in me eventually.... not by my choice.... but by their choices.... and when they do, i resent them for it.... mainly because it makes me disappointed in myself.... i'm an awesome individual. i shouldn't be made to be disappointed in myself.... so while i do have a degree of care and concern for fellow humans, i also have a higher degree of caution towards them.... does that make sense? i hope so because i can't make it any less complicated.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 04 Jul 2018, 14:03
mimi wrote: 04 Jul 2018, 07:59Well....it's not like we assumed anything. You TOLD us you weren't.
thats true. i did. and in a way, its absolutely correct.... but its alot more complicated than that. i usually allow myself to be called 'racist' or 'un-feeling' because it requires no explanation.... but i like you and scooter both so i'm gonna try to explain my situation a bit better. maybe you'll understand and not think as poorly of me.... :(

the idea of ppl is great. in theory, they're awesome.... but in reality and practice, they're fuckin horrible. ppl do not use themselves to their full potential. nor do they extend themselves without selfish intent.... i sympathize, empathize and help anyone at anytime for any reason.... but after i've done my part, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.... i found that the less i know about most ppl, the less reason i have to not like them. as its been said - familiarity breeds contempt.... i'm a good guy.... but only because i resist my strongest urges to not be a good guy.... i'm a hate-riddled monster deep down but i know i can do better so i try harder.... ppl bring out the worst in me eventually.... not by my choice.... but by their choices.... and when they do, i resent them for it.... mainly because it makes me disappointed in myself.... i'm an awesome individual. i shouldn't be made to be disappointed in myself.... so while i do have a degree of care and concern for fellow humans, i also have a higher degree of caution towards them.... does that make sense? i hope so because i can't make it any less complicated.... :(
My comment wasn't to demonstrate that I thought poorly of you.....not at all. My first post, I really wasn't sure where you were coming from. As a 'jokester', it CAN be hard to tell sometimes. =))))

I fully understand your explanation too...it makes perfect sense, and it isn't hard to figure out how you got there. :(

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I don't want to quote because I'm still making sense of it but probably echoing it in my mind. I like most people but I have enough interaction to say that people suck. As always, the bad stand out rather than the good. There are a lot of assholes out there. However, I try to focus on the good people and they treat me as a good person. They know how it is. It's a simple matter of being polite and respectful.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Scooter wrote: 04 Jul 2018, 18:19 I don't want to quote because I'm still making sense of it but probably echoing it in my mind. I like most people but I have enough interaction to say that people suck. As always, the bad stand out rather than the good. There are a lot of assholes out there. However, I try to focus on the good people and they treat me as a good person. They know how it is. It's a simple matter of being polite and respectful.
That's generally my rules to live by too. I refuse to let assholes shape my outlook on life. :unsure:

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Nobody cares about this chump

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm sure you meant to say....YOU don't care about this chump.