City in the sky and project blue beam...

Berry Sweet

City in the sky and project blue beam...

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

...have you heard of these skinz? It's a really freaky conspiracy. A very interesting one for sure. Not sure what to make of the project but the city in the sky has been witnessed by thousands of people in different locations around the world....there are many pictures and recordings but no 100% definite answer as to why this phenomenon has happened. Thoughts?

:purdy:
Blazor

Re: City in the sky and project blue beam...

Unread post by Blazor »

Skinz and I both have heard of Project Blue Bleam, its real. I havent heard of the city in the sky though, interesting.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Berry Sweet

Blazor wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 11:33 Skinz and I both have heard of Project Blue Bleam, its real. I havent heard of the city in the sky though, interesting.
Ahh. Is there a thread here on it?

I've never heard of blue beam but I've heard of some kind of hologram manipulation in the sky.

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Berry Sweet wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 14:18
Blazor wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 11:33 Skinz and I both have heard of Project Blue Bleam, its real. I havent heard of the city in the sky though, interesting.

I've never heard of blue beam but I've heard of some kind of hologram manipulation in the sky.
I honestly dont remember if there is a thread in here on it or not :D

I feel like, one day, the US will use that project blue beam, with some real drones that look like UFOs that fire lasers, and hologram many more UFOs with blue beam, to make it look like we are being attacked by aliens.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Berry Sweet

Blazor wrote: 19 Nov 2018, 07:54

I feel like, one day, the US will use that project blue beam, with some real drones that look like UFOs that fire lasers, and hologram many more UFOs with blue beam, to make it look like we are being attacked by aliens.
I was reading about that...the UFO invasion thing...one thing that really struck me was they may want to use it as a hologram as the second coming of christ so they can further their NWO agenda. It really is quite freaky. I know they have some scary technology out there.

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Berry Sweet wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 16:39
Blazor wrote: 19 Nov 2018, 07:54

I was reading about that...the UFO invasion thing...one thing that really struck me was they may want to use it as a hologram as the second coming of christ so they can further their NWO agenda. It really is quite freaky. I know they have some scary technology out there.
I've heard that too, a hologram God in the sky, and they use the cell phone towers to project into your mind with a certain frequency and make you think you hear the voice of God in your head.