useless

black christmas

Unread post by useless »

its just that way

Re: black christmas

Unread post by Guest »

no:))
don't be a christmasist:))

christmas is not the hype. just let it ooze slowly:)

Unread post by Guest »

and really, it's just a birthday celebration.. not even an actual birthday lol but a celebration. of love and birth:)
just stay in your pj's:)
he doesn't mind:))

What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.

Unread post by Guest »

nice:)

td, i hear you are leaving us to move back to ddv is that true:)

What The Duce!

no I might leave both

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.

Unread post by Guest »

epic fail :((((((

What The Duce!

whats that mean

Unread post by Guest »

what epic fail why!!

and td you are leaving but to go where:))

What The Duce!

dunno

Unread post by Guest »

ok.. well, maybe you'll figure it out in time:)

What The Duce!

too many assholes on here recently

Unread post by Guest »

td... don't be a baby.. assholes are everywhere and we just have to learn to live among them k. besides, who says you are not somebody's asshole too;))

Unread post by Guest »

or me for that matter! lol

Unread post by Guest »

um, that probably should have said an asshole to somebody:))

Unread post by Guest »

on another note - Ask Jeeves [Bot]?

What The Duce!

I like to be able to reach out and give assholes a good smack or shitkick if the smack is not enough, so dealing with them on here is a pain in the butt

What The Duce!

a good song to cheer me up and maybe others

Unread post by Guest »

ok.. two things -

first of all - you'd like?? you'd LIKE? YOU'd like? cause who asks you what you'd like td? with all due respect my dear friend:))
they don't.. and they don't ask em either k:)
nobody gets asked..

second - violence is not the answer:) jus sayin

useless

Unread post by useless »

td wish you to have a perfect christmas. I was forgotten about this year haha, karma is such a bitch to people. Im glad as it makes me feel much better now.

Unread post by Guest »

em=me* lol.. anyways. nice vid:))

What The Duce!

violence is the only think most shitheads understand. I have been smacking assholes around for 25 years and find it very effective for teaching people lessons. That and intimidation have had top billing in the duce repertoire. Why change now.

Back to singing eh cumpari, if you sing it loud it makes you feel good

Unread post by Guest »

why change now? cause is it bloody working? lolol is it:))

What The Duce!

you dont always have to pound someone, many times I have just put my arm around them, pulled them close, whispered a few words to them so as not to make them look bad in front of friends and then they quickly head on their merry way and are not heard from again. Their are many ways to achieve the same objective

What The Duce!

Here is another oldie but goodie

[video][/video]

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Cheryl Crow is sooooo hot

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
What The Duce!

yes she is

Unread post by Guest »

Munday wrote:Cheryl Crow is sooooo hot

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

For you duce.....

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

ok..that diddent work.....so fuck it