Don't hit

Register accountRead the forum rules
Dean

Don't hit

Unread post by Dean »

Don't hit because if you do there could be trouble to pay at your workplace or homestead. Once at work I boxed an insolent sluggard of an employee because he couldn't fit. I kept telling him, "You must fit or I will send you away". He would always tell me that he was fitting but it nevr made any difference and most of the time he didn't fit. One day I got so tired of this that I boxed his face and eyes and sent him from he workplace. He had become a sluggard and a theif so he had to go!

Now at the workplace many are scared that they will be boxed or hit but now that they are working hard I may not need to strike them. The old worker has told me of lawyers and police but I believe him to be a liar and theif.

bebe

Re: Don't hit

Unread post by bebe »

:) , Hello Dean!! I have to go to a redzone training thingy (Jim Wagner) in Jan. so that I don't ever get boxed by someone when I go to my car, lol!! geesh I am not scared of getting boxed , :) I kick hard and high!! lol, :) but since work is sending me, what can I do? , :)

~~ Peace and Love ~~ Learn and Teach ~~ Just Be and Unconditional ~~
Dean

Unread post by Dean »

You must be careful when you kick but if you do it well you can make the enemy scared. Sometimes I try to hit, hit, hit and then kick, kick, kick, and by then they don't want to be boxed again. Sometimes they try and push but I just hit.

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Bebe...some advice if i may.....these training sessions for girls are so lame....if you are attacked all it will do is piss the guy off more....if the situation ever arises aim for only two spots....the throat and the balls...preferably the throat....keys, cellphone, anything sharp...right to the throat..if that does not stop them......run like hell and scream your head off.....

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
bebe

Unread post by bebe »

:) , Ok!! Thank you Munday!! I kind of laughed when I got it, but I have no choice it's a day off and I have to go!!, :lol: Hmm I could probably check in and then head out meet up with a couple of friends and go for a beer though!! , lol , :)

~~ Peace and Love ~~ Learn and Teach ~~ Just Be and Unconditional ~~
scrapper

Don't hit

Unread post by scrapper »

the throat and the balls...preferably the throat

the throat is great, especially as a boot to the balls sometimes doesn't register, and a fist to the jaw sometimes doesn't feel like anything at all.

High kicks get a lot of press ... but there's nothing wrong with a nice kick to the knee. With a high kick you've really got to know how to do it. Better to go for the knees, the balls...also a good stomp to the foot can be devastating, especially when preceded by a nice scrape down the shin with the edge of the foot.

scrapper

"edge of the foot" = edge of your boot.

scrapper

almost forgot - the eyes, best of all..folks get mighty shy when they can't see.

geez i haven't posted this much in a while, lol

desmilie

Don't hit

Unread post by desmilie »

Dean wrote:You must be careful when you kick but if you do it well you can make the enemy scared. Sometimes I try to hit, hit, hit and then kick, kick, kick, and by then they don't want to be boxed again. Sometimes they try and push but I just hit.
kick is good until it meets the bullet, then it hurts. dean, why don't you grow up?

Don't hit

Unread post by Guest »

scrapper wrote:almost forgot - the eyes, best of all..folks get mighty shy when they can't see.
hurting somebody like that sounds horrible..

ref

Unread post by ref »

I think they're talking worst-case scenarios here, where you're a woman, you're under assault, and you have to defend yourself somehow.

Dean

Unread post by Dean »

If they are watching and projecting I have no alternative but to hit. One must be careful in avoiding the projections and the colours but once you do that you can smash and hit! By sneaking you can also hit.

Unread post by Guest »

i guess as long as you don't hit when they are not watching...