Unread post by osamablogger »

osamablogger

Re: So I tried an internet NSA hookup.

What else? A picture of my cock?

Itsy Bitsy

Unread post by Itsy Bitsy »

^ What exactly is that supposed to prove? I see you chose not to comment on what I said earlier. How you live in fixer uppers.

osamablogger

I did that for a while to make money. I am going back to school soon. I already said I am taking the water taxi across to Emily Carr each day.

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

You've posted nothing to prove that it's yours, try again!
I can do the same, you should see the view from my sister's condo, it's awesome! :rolleyes:

osamablogger

You are so full of shit. If the mods of this forum weren't peices of shit they would tell you you are lying. They can see my IP and how often I post. I think if it was somebody else's place they would get pretty pissed off that I am sitting around in the living room posting vulgar crap for morons like you to wack off to.

Itsy Bitsy

Unread post by Itsy Bitsy »

^ haha. You should see the view from my workplace. I should sneek into some upper managment guy's office, take a picture, and post it on the internet telling everyone what an awesome corner office I have. :D

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Drape yourself over the desk in that executive office wearing only panties and a big grin. :thumbup1:

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

Itsy Bitsy wrote:^ haha. You should see the view from my workplace. I should sneek into some upper managment guy's office, take a picture, and post it on the internet telling everyone what an awesome corner office I have. :D
You should do that Itsy, you're credible, people will believe you! ;)

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Jack wrote:
Lochdubh wrote:Better looking than Octomom. :D I can't imagine trying to shag her clown-car of a vagina. I'd feel compelled to tie a rope around my hips and secure the loose end to the bumper of my Ford Escape.
I came very close to buying an Escape. ;)
Before he had the Secret Service fleet to tool around in, Senator Obama had an Escape. :thumbup:

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

Lochdubh wrote:Drape yourself over the desk in that executive office wearing only panties and a big grin. :thumbup1:
:thumbup: Two thumbs up!!!

osamablogger

Jack wrote:
Itsy Bitsy wrote:^ haha. You should see the view from my workplace. I should sneek into some upper managment guy's office, take a picture, and post it on the internet telling everyone what an awesome corner office I have. :D
You should do that Itsy, you're credible, people will believe you! ;)
She can't even spell sneak for fucks sakes. She doesn't work. She is on the net too often. I think she is lying about being a cubical dweller.

osamablogger

And I purposely spelled cubicle wrong. I don't respect office workers. :eyebrow:

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

4'10 Memebee Member wrote:
Jack wrote: You should do that Itsy, you're credible, people will believe you! ;)
She can't even spell sneak for fucks sakes. She doesn't work. She is on the net too often. I think she is lying about being a cubical dweller.

let's go back and look at some of your spelling mistakes, shall we? :rolleyes:

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

4'10 Memebee Member wrote:And I purposely spelled cubicle wrong. I don't respect office workers. :eyebrow:
of course you did. :rolleyes:

osamablogger

Let's have you post a picture of your dwelling and vehicle, shall we? Or do you, in fact, live near main and hastings?

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

You should be glad that we are posting in your thread, without us, what would you have? :D

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

4'10 Memebee Member wrote:Let's have you post a picture of your dwelling and vehicle, shall we? Or do you, in fact, live near main and hastings?
God you're dumb, you haven't figured it out yet? Everyone else did immediately. :D

Which dwelling? Which vehicle?

osamablogger

You are a hobo. I figured it out right away.

Jack

Unread post by Jack »

Is that the same as a skid...like you?

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

osamablogger wrote: 31 Aug 2011, 14:40 It is my cabin. It will be left to me when my granfather dies.... My grandfather has a lot of properties in canada and the US...
The truth is here Eddie. ^^^^^^^^ Your own words.

Gramps has properties both in Vancouver and Phoenix just to name a few places.

You have nothing at the moment and gramps has it all waiting for you when he dies.

But don't get your hopes up too much; it is likelier your gramps will sign-over his estate to your older sister who is much more stable than you will ever be. How will you feel when your sister manages your finances and cares for you instead of gramps?

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

Well?

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED